剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
in relation to her sisters?
随便你啦
Whatever you think.
好吧 你肯定是在考验我 对不对
OK, this is a test, right?
我做点什么 然后你就
I'm gonna do something and then you're gonna
狠狠批评我 说我做错了
lambast me for doing it wrong?
不是 我才不会
No! I'm not gonna
管头管脚地盯着你 唐尼 你就穿成这样吗
micromanage you, Donnie. Is that what you're wearing?
穿成这样怎么了
What's wrong with this?
是不是该把衣服抽出来 会更帅吗
Should I untuck? Would that be cooler?
唐尼这样就很完美 我需要一个直男
Donnie is perfect. I need a straight man
站在吧台后面
behind the bar.
谢天谢地 你终于来了 菲利克斯
Thank God, you're here, Felix!
- 谢谢 但是你不能在这 - 什么
- Thank you. But you can't be. - What?!
- 没错 - 你需要你的姐妹
- Yeah. - You need your sisters
而且我想可以搞个表演
and I have a performance idea.
没错 她把科音带过来了
Yeah, she brought the Korg.
哦 天呐 不
Oh, God, no.
你想来杯威士忌吗 阿黛尔
You ready for that whiskey, Adele?
哦 要要要 三指高就行 谢了
Oh, hell, yes! Just three fingers, please.
事情还没有结束 我们还得继续追查
OK, we're not done here. We need to still go
这个叫哈希姆·哈提卜的家伙
after this Al-Khatib guy.
你是说创生会的中间人吗
The Neo bagman?
这家伙掌管他们的小金库
He controls their slush fund.
我说真的 他被保护的太严实了
I mean, he's so protected,
一点儿没开玩笑
it's not even funny.
如果他真的是在贿赂政♥府♥
If he is bribing governments
以获取老百姓的基因 那我们就得
for citizens' genetics, then we've got to...
亲爱的 别管了好吗 要不你去帮阿黛尔
Leave it, love, will you? Why don't you help Adele
- 做点心吧 - 哦 那太好了
- with the snacks. - Oh, that would be great!
我要做南方口味 我们还能叙叙旧
I'm going southern regional. We can catch up.
太棒了 两位展会见咯
Great! See you both at the opening.
- 你要去哪 - 我去买♥♥点花
- Where are you off to? - I'm just gonna get some flowers.
- 妈妈 - 亲爱的 你是个战士
- Mom! - Chicken. You are a warrior,
而且我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
and I've told you everything I know.
你说得没错
And you're right,
我们还不能放松警惕 所以我才需要你
we can't stand down yet. But that's exactly why I need you
去画展开幕式 照顾好你弟弟 确保
at the opening. Look out for your brother, make sure
不要有任何麻烦
there's no trouble.
好了 所以现在有144剂备好的
OK, so that's 144 prepared doses
- 接种剂 - 是的
- of the inoculate. - Yeah.
然后看细胞培养能存活多少
And depending how much of the cellular culture survived,
说不定还能再造出两倍的制剂
we can manufacture twice that again.
然后呢 你要给莉妲姐妹都接种上吗
Then what? You go around inoculating Ledas with it?
是的 我就是这么计划的
Yeah. That's the plan.
但是我们还是不知道有多少姐妹
But we still don't know how many there are.
这就是我们要去弄清楚的
Well, that's what we're gonna find out.
- 对不对 斯科特 - 好吧
- Right, Scotty? - OK.
- 你要去哪里 - 额 外面
- Where are you going? - Uh, out.
我还以为我们要一起去菲利克斯那里呢
I thought we were all heading over to Felix's together.
- 我过一会去找你们 好吗 - 没问题
- I'll catch you guys later, OK? - Sure.
我们现在执行着 "不问不说" 的政策
We have this whole "don't-ask don't-tell" thing going on.
再见
Ciao.
丽晶酒店
嗨
Hey.
- 准备好了吗 - 你确定要这样吗
- You're ready? - Are you sure about this?
如果有其他人知道 会不会更安全一些
Wouldn't it be safer if the others knew?
我们只有一次机会 而且如果我们要成事的话
We have one shot at this, and if it's gonna work,
我们不能让莎拉知道我们是跟谁交易换来的
Sarah can't know who we dealt with to get here.
- 之后怎么办 - 之后 你去开幕式
- What about after? - After, you go to the opening
就当什么都没发生 到时候听我指示
like nothing happened and I will send you instructions there.
- 清楚了吗 - 嗯
- Are we good? - Yeah.
好
OK.
我太喜欢你们的事都掺和一下了
I so love being in the middle of all of this.
瑞秋
Rachel.
想必瑞秋被我们的越界小联盟
Rachel is rather impressed with our transgressive
震惊了 对不对
little alliance, aren't you?
让我跟杀了M.K.的人合作
It made me sick
真让我觉得恶心
to work with the man who killed M.K.
莎拉不知道你们两个
Sarah doesn't know you two
来这儿吧
are here, does she?
对 只有我们四个人知道
No, it's just the four of us.
我们现在可是一根绳上的蚂蚱
And our interests are very firmly aligned
鉴于你现在也是四面受敌
as you now have a nice, big, fat target on your back, too.
所以
So...
要么创生会彻底败北
Neolution goes down for good,
- 要么我们满盘皆输 - 这是
- or we all do. - This is
目前我们收集到的所有证据的汇总
a summary of the evidence we've amassed so far,
但是我们需要你帮忙证明
but we need you to help us prove it.
- 我想要跟你谈谈
- I'd like to talk to you,
单独谈
alone.
如果我当初没有叫他去救你的话 你早就死了
You'd be dead if I hadn't called him in to save you.
你先请
After you.
所以 我们往葡萄酒里兑了伏特加
So, we spiked our gluhwein with vodka.
葡萄酒和阴谋 不错
Gluhwein and intrigue, nice!
而且 回来之前
And, um, Felix
我和菲利克斯
and I actually got
还参加了滑雪聚会
some serious après-ski cred
但是戴尔芬就只一心扑在工作上
by the end of it, but Delphine was, like, all business.
S到底在和她忙些什么
What was S even doing with her out there?
我不知道 我只见过她一面
I don't know. I mean, I only met her the once.
那她还跟谁见过面
So who else was she meeting?
我完全不知道 而且咱俩没有
I have no idea. And we don't have
时间讨论这个了 我们必须快点准备好
time for this. We gotta get ready.
威斯特摩兰想获得史无前例的
Westmorland wants unprecedented access
使用人类基因的权限 而哈希姆·哈提卜
to human genetics, and Hashem Al-Khatib
曾满世界贿赂政♥府♥以达到这一目的
was bribing governments worldwide to get it.
但是你并没有任何证据对不对
But you don't have record of any of that, do you?
对
No,
但是创生会想以
but Neolution want to sell curated,
引导式商业化发展为卖♥♥点
commercialized evolution
吸引最富有的百分之一的人
to the one percent who can afford it.
好让他们长生不老 如果他们想的话
So they can live forever, grow a bloody tail
还能长条尾巴 至于咱们剩下这些人
if they want to. The rest of us
就得沦落到去科迪那里当绝育的小白鼠
are Coady's department, targeted for sterilization.
你要不要合作呢
How's that sitting with you these days?
你救了我外孙女
You saved my granddaughter.
我愿意去赌一把
I'm willing to take a gamble
血浓于水
on nature over nurture.
这是我们所有的证据
This is all the supporting evidence to our claims.
如果没有行贿的证据
Without proof of bribes,
几乎撑不过一个新闻周期
it would barely carry a news cycle.
你是个聪明人 瑞秋
You're a smart woman, Rachel.
和其他优秀的CEO一样
Like any good CEO,
你肯定存了影子文件
you kept a shadow file,
埋尸地点的记录
a record of where the bodies are buried.
给我证据支撑这些
Give me the proof I need to back this up.
给你自己一个
Give yourself a chance
真正自♥由♥的机会
to be truly free.
- 让科西玛出面 - 不
- Let Cosima make an appearance. - No.
- 要的 - 我不会那么做的
- Yes! - I'm not gonna do that.
我需要的是你现在就离开
What I need is for you to leave right now
别等到宾客到场 发现你们都是克隆人
before people start arriving and something "cloney" happens.
- 艾莉森 我已经在 - 看看你的周围
- Alison, I'm already on... - Look around you.
一切都已经发生了
It's already happening.
对不对
Right?
- 额 - 我去
- Well... - Shit.
- 科林 - 你好 菲利克斯
- Colin. - Hello, Felix.
你好
Hello.
我到早了
Oof! I've come early.
一向如此 我记得
And often. I remember.
- 哦 这是我 额
- Oh, this is my, uh...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表