剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
can trace right back to your relationship
- 你的母亲的关系 - 天呐
- with your own mother. - Jesus!
我们恐怕要聊一晚上了
We'll be here all night.
"伊丽莎白·珀金斯博士 心理学系"
"Dr. Elizabeth Perkins. Department of Psychology."
创伤 是那个 额
Trauma? Is that, um,
创伤后应激障碍 受虐后的幸存者
PTSD? Survivors of abuse?
之类的吗
That sort of thing?
我正在研究创伤后应激障碍和
I'm looking at how PTSD co-occurs
重度抑郁症的同现
with major depressive disorders.
然后你来这儿是为了
And you're in town for...?
为一本书做些案例研究
Some case studies for a book.
在城外一个地方 我给你一张名片吧
A place out of town. Let me give you a card.
算了 不必麻烦
You know what? Don't go to any trouble,
- 我只会弄丢 - 没事
- I'll just lose it. - No.
拿去吧 世事难料
Take it anyway. You never know.
冷静好了吗
Calmed down, are we?
我回来就是要说
I'm just back to say
你继续喝酒吧 我要走了 我可以打车
you keep drinking. I'm leaving. I'm taking a cab.
抱歉
Sorry.
莎拉 别闹了 让我带你一程
Sarah, please! Take a lift with me.
不好意思 我只是不想
I'm sorry. I just don't want
让她跑掉了
to let her get away.
去 快去 我来买♥♥单
Go! Go! I'll get these.
哦 谢谢 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you. Thanks so much.
嗨 听着
Hey! Listen.
你的女儿只是在挣扎
Your daughter is struggling on the threshold
不想变成你
of what it means to become you.
记住了
Remember that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我先搞搞明白
Let me get this straight:
你跟拉吕女士学法语
you got Madame LaRue for French,
然后 额
and then you got that, uh,
为人和善的米切尔先生是班主任 管理一切事宜
scrumptious Mr. Mitchell for homeroom and everything else?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Mm-hmm! - Well...
你胳膊上的伤口怎么样了
Hey, how's that cut in your arm doing?
能让我看看吗
Should we have a look?
没事了
It's fine.
好吧
OK.
去那边坐着吧
If you wanna go sit yourself down...
一束很美的阳光
Real nice bit of light
正好打在你脸上
right on your face there.
别动
Be still.
我想看看
Ah, I want to see!
不 去坐下
No! Go sit down!
你太没耐心了
You're being impatient.
给我看看嘛
Come on...
我这个角度看起来很像我妈妈
Hmm! I really look like my mom there.
你确实很像你妈妈
Yeah, you do look like your mom.
让我想起
Been reminding me of her all day -
她整天跺脚
stomping around,
- 像只哈巴狗喘气 - 我在
- breathing like a pug. - I'm trying
- 努力帮她 - 你这么说什么意思
- to help her. - What do you mean by that?
嗯
Hey?
她这样很愚蠢
She's... acting dumb,
她气我见了瑞秋
and she gets mad at me for going to visit Rachel.
但瑞秋给我看了点东西
But she shows me things,
能解释我为什么与众不同
like about why I'm special.
亲爱的 你要知道就算瑞秋
Darling, you know that even if Rachel's
对你很好 我们也不能相信她
being nice to you, we can't trust her?
基拉
Kira,
我们不知道
we don't know
她对你与众不同之处有何企图
what she wants to do with that special part of you.
伊丽莎白·帕金斯医生
Dr. Elizabeth Perkins.
病人的姓名 邮箱 病史
Patients' names, emails, histories.
再往前两个小时 有个叫雪松岭的精神病院
About two hours ahead, there's a psychiatric facility,
她在那的联♥系♥人是尼米兹医生
CedarRidge. Her contact there is Dr. Nimitz.
他们素未谋面 她本该明天来
They've never met. She's expected tomorrow.
但她今晚就会出现
But she's showing up tonight.
和她的助手一起
With her assistant.
有个病人 叫亚历克斯·雷普利
There's a patient, Alex Ripley,
是假名 显然是创生会的叛徒
not their real name. Apparently, a Neolution defector.
级别很高 接近老威斯特摩兰
High level, close to old man Westmorland.
很可能是被迫的
Probably being held against their will.
那是个安全屋
It's a secure facility.
很难进去
It won't be easy to get inside,
但我们会让他们说话的
but we're going to make them talk.
该死的巫师是怎么知道的
How did bloody Hell-Wizard figure that out?
他不知道 但他找到了珀金斯
Well, he didn't, but he found Perkins.
所以是谁发现了叛徒
So who found the defector?
是谁一直在给你P.T.的消息
Who's feeding you info close to P.T.?
- 你总是这样 - 我很少这样
- You always do this. - I rarely do this.
行吧
Alright.
我们还有时间 我要停车
We got time then, I'm gonna make a stop.
在哪
Where?
妈妈 女修道院
It's a convent, Mom.
我无法想象
I cannot imagine you
你呆在这个地方
here in this place.
你从没说过
You never talked about it,
你从来没有说过威斯特摩兰真的存在
you never even mentioned Westmorland was actually alive.
说来话长
We have a complicated history.
艾拉...
Ira...
- 你在嫉妒 - 没有
- you're jealous. - Nonsense.
他石化了
He's fossilized.
不要 你不应该
No! You shouldn't
站起来的
be walking.
告诉我你们之间
Just tell me what happened
到底发生了什么
between you two.
许多年前
Years ago,
他选择了另一条路
he chose another path,
另一名科学家
another scientist,
一个愿意做我不愿意做的事情的人
someone who was willing to do the things I wouldn't.
他让瑞秋刺伤了你
And he led Rachel to stab you.
我不知道
I don't know
你怎么会愿意为他和他疯狂的幻想效力
how you can work for him and his insane vision.
艾拉 别误解我
Ira, do not mistake me.
那也是我的幻觉
The vision is mine as well.
我们的分歧只是关于方法
Our feud is only about the means.
之前还有别人来过吗
Have there been any other visitors?
发了誓不说话么
Vow of silence maybe?
亲爱的 还是你去吧
This one's for you, love.
是吗 你确定
Yeah? You... you sure?
是的 我要好好准备
Yeah, I need to get ready.
替我拥抱她一下 待会见
Give her a hug for me. I'll meet you here after.
好
OK.
小傻瓜
Oi, meathead.
姐姐
Sestra.
唐尼·亨德里克斯把我们的秘密告诉你了
Donnie Hendrix told you our secret?
是的
Yeah.
我们是一家人
We are family.
当我幼时在乌克兰
Sestra Irina was kind
伊琳娜修女就对我很好
to me when I was a child in the Ukraine.
她护我不受其他修女欺负
She protect me from other nuns,
所以她被当作亵渎者被割了舌头
so they call her blasphemer and they take her tongue.
我在写我的记忆
Well, I'm writing my memories.
你的回忆录
Your memoirs?
坐吧 姐姐
Sit, sestra.
我想
I think
你的心情很沉重
your heart is heavy.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
好吧 这不是我希望得到的欢迎
OK. Not the welcome I was hoping for.
- 手足之爱呢 - 天啊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表