剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- 哦天啊 是我 - 我去 亚瑟
- Oh God! It's me! - Oh my God, Arthur!
我差点就用锅砸你了
I almost hit you with a pan!
哦 我还差点崩了你 所以我们扯平了
Yeah, well I almost shot you, so we're even.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
开瓶器穿过手背 酒吧斗殴
Corkscrew through the back of the hand, pub fighting.
典型的西沃恩作风
Classic Siobhan.
这是好事吗 现在斐迪南都气坏了
That's a good thing? Now, Ferdinand's pissed off.
阿尔特 我要你仔细想想
Art, I just need you to think.
他会把她们带到哪里去呢
Where would he take them?
我要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
我们不是在这里浪费时间
that we've got something to go on here.
嗨 我们怎么可能会没有事做
Hey, there's always something to go on.
我不能连西沃恩的网络
I can't contact Siobhan's network.
我担心他们也会暴露
Worried they're blown too.
听着 我会帮你的
Look, I'm going to help you.
现在警局有人钳制我
There's a vice on me down at the station right now
比杜克更棘手
over the Duko thing.
我现在甚至不知道现在谁是真的警♥察♥
I don't even know who's legit police
谁是创生会的人
and who's Neo right now.
- 所以 帮我个忙 - 什么
- So one favour. - Yeah?
亨德里克斯一家人 确保他们待在原地
The Hendricks's. Make sure they stay put.
我们不能让其他人受到伤害
We can't put anyone else in harm's way.
好的 我会转告的
Yeah, I'll pass it on.
基拉和西沃恩会平安无事的
Kira and Siobhan are going to be alright.
好吗 我们会找到她们的
Okay? We'll find them.
阿尔特和我正在密谋一个计划 好吗
Art and me, we're hatching a plan, okay?
我们很快就会把他们带回来 我保证
We're going to get them back soon, I promise.
菲利克斯 你需要我们做什么
Felix, what do you need us to do?
不必 我什么都不需要
Nothing. I don't need anything.
只是 海伦娜在哪里
Just... where's Helena?
- 她出去打猎了 - 是设陷阱
- She's out hunting. - Trapping.
这都算打猎 唐尼
It's all categorized as hunting, Donnie.
我知道 但是确切来说 她是在设陷阱
I know, but specifically, she's trapping.
好了 唐尼 情况紧急 他需要一些启发
Okay. This is dire, Donnie. He needs some ideas
制定一个具体的计划救基拉
of a concrete plan on how to save Kira.
不不不 唐尼 我只需要你待在原地
No, no, no. I don't, Donnie. I just need you to stay put
平安无事 这也是阿尔特的要求
and stay safe. Art's request.
保护好你们自己
Just keep yourselves and particularly Helena the blonde
特别是眼下 别让那个金发女郎海伦娜跑了
under wraps for now.
他说得对 想想我们的孩子们
He's right. Think of our babies.
太棒了 稍后再跟你们联♥系♥ 好吗
Great! I'll talk to you guys soon, okay?
- 再见 - 菲利克斯
- Bye. - Felix?
呃 糟糕 我们甚至都不知道计划是什么
Ugh! Poop on a stoop, we don't even know what the plan is.
计划就是坐在这别动
The plan is to sit tight.
- 在国家公园里坐着别动 - 对
- Sit tight in a national park? - Yes.
好啊 就在莎拉身陷囹圄 基拉不知所踪
Right. With Sarah stranded and Kira missing,
科西玛音讯全无的情况下坐等吗
and no word from Cosima?
- 怎么了 - 收拾行李 先生
- Yes? - Well, get packing, mister.
贝尔
Bell.
我有一份礼物要送给你
I've got a present for you.
是吗 什么
Yeah? What's that?
马蒂
Matty!
你认识马蒂·恩格尔吗
You know Matty Enger?
嗨 阿尔特
Hey, Art!
我们之前见过的
We've met before.
没错 缉毒 对吗
Yeah. Vice, right?
真是一段愉快的时光
Big time.
缉毒不是眼下的问题
Vice is not a current problem.
目前棘手的是 她是个厌女者
Her current problem is she's a misogynist.
我的前搭档过度精通于敏感性训练
My partner was overly versed in sensitivity training.
不管怎样 家庭出现了离婚的状况
Regardless, there's a divorce in the family,
所以 我们正在重新洗牌
so we're shuffling the deck.
你终于找到了一个新搭档 阿尔特
You finally got a new partner, Art.
我给你们俩的建议是
My advice to you both:
这次可得慢慢来
go at it slowly this time, huh?
把合作持续下去
Make it last.
就像这样吗
Just like that, huh?
就是这样
Just like that.
船还在停那里
Boat's still here.
- 没有她的踪迹 - 阿玛尔在哪里
- No sign of her. - Where's Amar?
- 进来 阿玛尔 - 逆流而上 库柏
- Come in, Amar. - Just upstream, Coop.
- 带着村里的狗去找 - 快点
- Bringing the dogs from the village. - Hurry up.
头儿指令很明确
The Old Man was clear.
不把她和另一个人带回复兴村
We don't go home
我们就不回家
until she's back at Revival with the other one.
收到
Roger that.
"复兴村"
"Revival"?
症状说明:无症状性腹部肿块 血尿 高血压 持续发热
糖尿病 肺结核
病 史
病 史
症状说明:无症状性腹部肿块 血尿 高血压 持续发热
糖尿病 肺结核
病 史
糖尿病 肺结核
症状说明:无症状性腹部肿块 血尿 高血压 持续发热
名
阿伊莎
出生地
阿富汗 贾拉拉巴德
姓
亚辛
病 史
糖尿病 肺结核
症状说明:无症状性腹部肿块 血尿 高血压 持续发热
病 史
你是阿富汗人
You're Afghan.
来自阿富汗 对吗
From Afghanistan? Yes?
你会说英语吗 阿伊莎
Do you speak English, Aisha?
你知道你为什么来这里吗
Do you know why you're here?
- 为了身体能康复 - 没错
- To get better. - Yeah.
你能张嘴给我看看吗
Can you open your mouth for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们为不老泉而来
We came for the fountain.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
- 为什么门被锁上了 - 什么
- Why is this door locked? - What?
开门
Open up!
- 来了 - 开门
- Coming! - Open it!
新来的病人刚走
The new arrivals just left.
一定是他们出去的时候不小心锁上了
They must have locked it on their way out.
- 什么 - 时机到了
- What? - It's time.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
我
Me?
为什么
Why?
就现在
Now.
所有关于这座岛的卫星地图都模糊不清 但是
All satellite maps of the island are blurred, but...
苏珊的住所
Susan's compound is...
就在这下面 船屋
down here. Boathouse...
就在这里
here.
那么村庄一定就在这附近
And the village is up here somewhere.
他们称之为 "复兴村" 我只知道这么多
They call it "Revival", but that's all I know.
苏珊已经很多年没去过了
Susan hasn't been there in years.
这个问题她从来都是闭口不谈
She avoided the subject altogether.
你期望我们会相信吗
You expect us to believe that?
艾拉 瑞秋已经把你抛弃了 看在上帝的份上
Ira, Rachel has forsaken you, so for God's sake,
站对立场吧
pick a bloody side!
妈的
Bollocks!
是时候来点好消息了 斯科特
Now would be time for some good news, Scott.
我很抱歉 菲利克斯
Sorry, Felix.
营救行动已经准备就绪 但是
It's enough to start a rescue mission, but...
斯科特 该怎么去 坐水上摩托还是潜水
Scott, how? Jet-skis? Frogmen?
我骑自行车吧 小伙子们
I'm on a bicycle, boys.
我们要去联♥系♥上那个面具人
Well, we're reaching out to the Masked One.
你什么意思 米卡
What do you mean? M.K.?
其实 这样不错
That's good, actually.
她技术高超 但反复无常
She's skilled, but skittish.
我们究竟该怎样联♥系♥她
How exactly does one reach out?
我们知道她沉迷游戏 对吧
Well, we know she games hard, right?
所以 我弄了好几百个平台
So, I spammed hundreds of platforms
化名莎拉·曼宁发送垃圾邮件
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表