剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you're strong just like your mom.
哦我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你好吗小家伙
How are you?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
额 我担心莎拉 她还没有恢复过来
Um, worried about Sarah, she is not mended.
嗯 我也这么想
Yeah, I get that, too.
这些是你从房♥子里清出来的旧玩具吗
Oh, are these the old toys you cleaned out of the house?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你知道海伦娜拿什么
Do you know what Helena
给双胞胎当玩具的吗
gives the twins for toys?
石头
Rocks.
不是吧
No.
好吧 那是真的 我 额
Yeah, no it's true. I, um...
我得把它们拿走
I had to take them away.
我天 真的假的
Christ, serious?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
她需要一些指导 所以
She needs a little guidance, so...
既然现在你都考完试了 如果不是很忙
If you're not too busy, now that you're done your test,
你能经常来这里就好了 你说呢
it would be nice to see you a little more often. Yeah?
是啊 那个小笨蛋在哪
Yeah, where is Meathead?
她在哄孩子们上♥床♥睡觉
Uh, she's putting the boys to bed.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You good?
- 最近如何 姑娘 - 我挺好的
- How you doing, sestra? - I'm good.
不 你过得不好
No, you're not.
艾莉森
Alison...
我们怎么听说
Well, what is this we hear about
门前草坪上树了个"待售"标牌
a "for sale" sign on the front lawn?
你知道我们一直考虑把房♥子卖♥♥了
You knew we were thinking about that.
孩子们约好了一起玩耍
Play dates, the kids.
嘉玛 基拉 夏洛特 玛雅
Gemma, Kira, Charlotte, Maya,
她们越来越亲密 互相喜爱
they're all bonding. They like each other.
艾莉 艾莉
Ali, Ali...
你知道 她们很开心
You know, they're having fun...
怎么了
What? What?
这就是我们为之奋斗的东西 不是吗
This is what we fought for, right?
成为好姐妹
To be sisters.
- 这是件好事 - 是啊
- It's a good thing. - Yeah.
这很好
It's good.
我们只是需要一点改变
We just need a change.
自♥由♥对每个人来说都不同
Freedom looks different to everyone.
亲爱的 我们能体会你痛失亲人的感觉
Honey, we feel your loss.
但是基拉现在有表弟了
But Kira has cousins now.
她有了一个稳定的家
She has a stable home...
她外婆就是在这个房♥子里被射杀了
In the house where her grandmother was shot dead!
艾莉森 至少能有一次看看眼色行不行
Alison, take a bloody cue for once!
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我陪你待一会儿好不好
Is it cool if I chill with you?
莎拉 我很抱歉 我不是故意
Sarah, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be...
额 算了
Um, doesn't matter.
瑞秋
Rachel.
菲利克斯
Felix.
你看上去很好
You're looking well.
那么这位是谁
Who's this then?
已经有新男仆上任了
Got a new man servant already?
这是尤瑟夫 我的优步司机
This is Yusef, my Uber driver.
哦
Oh.
所以 当我唱 "我们是那99%的人"
So, when I chant "we are the 99%",
现在也包括你了
it now includes you.
我有一只玻璃义眼 没有朋友 没有身份
I have a glass eye, no friends, and no identity
除非我想被找到
unless I want to be found.
精英主义没什么空间了
Leaves little room for elitism.
你在这
Here you are.
- 嗨 小家伙 - 过来
- Hey, bub. - Come.
坐下
Sit.
发生了什么
What is going on?
我没去考试
I didn't go to my test.
挺好的不是吗 对自己的孩子说谎
That's good, isn't it? Lying to my own kid.
重蹈覆辙
Same shit.
我不知道我在做什么 我...
I don't know what I'm doing. I...
我犯了那么多错误
I carry around all of these mistakes...
我不知道怎么样能开心起来
I don't know how to be happy.
现在没有敌人要对付了
There's no one left to fight,
但是我还是这么糟糕的母亲
and I'm still a shit mum.
知道吗 就前几天
You know the other day,
嘉玛都快把我逼疯了
Gemma was driving me so crazy.
我吼她
I screamed at her,
我说 "如果你不把你的房♥间打扫干净
I said, "If you don't clean up your room,
我就把你的拇指绑起来
I am going to string you up by your thumbs
把你的臭袜子塞到你嘴里"
and stuff your dirty damn sock balls in your mouth."
我真的是这样想的
And I meant it.
我把她给吓坏了
I scared her.
每次我看孩子的时候
Every time I look,
他都在吃沙子
the baby's eating sand.
我一转身 又在吃沙子
I turn around, sand.
这些沙子是哪里来的
Where does this sand come from?
我不知道 所以 我就让他们吃
I don't know. So, I let them eat it.
什么
What?
你们之前有没有看见
Did you guys see how panicked I got
菲利克斯把孩子抱给我的时候 我有多惶恐
when Felix handed me the baby earlier?
就好像 我根本当不了妈妈
Like, I am just not maternal at all.
我就不禁琢磨 我是因为
And that makes me wonder like, am I...
自私还是害怕呢
selfish or am I scared?
知道吗
You know?
我们都很害怕 莎拉
We're all scared... Sarah.
是的 我们都会犯错误
Yes, and we all make mistakes.
老天爷 我以前还贩过毒
God, I was a drug dealer, for Pete's sake.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
- 你家里怎么样 - 其乐融融
- How's the family? - Happy.
他们得到了你承诺的东西
They got what you promised.
孩子呢
And the babies?
瑞秋 你知道你不能进去
Rachel, you know you can't come in.
从我六岁开始
Ever since I was six years old,
我就把自己和每个莉妲项目的人相比
I've compared myself to each and every LEDA.
相信我 我最不想看到的
Believe me, the last thing I want to do
就是和我一模一样的脸
is see another face like mine.
好好生活吧 瑞秋
Have a nice life, Rachel.
你们看起来都很惬意呀
Don't you all look cosy.
很好
Well, that's good.
因为我给你们带了点东西
'Cause I've got something for all of you.
什么
What's that?
你们自己看
See for yourself.
我的天 这是
Holy shit, is that...
所有莉妲姐妹的完整列表
Complete list of the LEDA sisters.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
你从哪里得来的
Where did you get this?
我有个猜想
I've got a good guess.
"奥克萨娜·彼得罗夫
"Oxana Petrov,
科里斯塔·朴普多肯斯..."
Colista Popoudokis..."
这是 这是她们的病历
This is... This is medical histories,
医生 联♥系♥方式 地址
physicians, contacts, addresses.
我们救治莉妲姐妹所需的东西都在这里了
This is everything we need to cure the LEDAs.
是啊
Yeah.
我天 我们有
Christ, that's...
274个姐妹
274 of us.
天哪
Oh, God.
这意味着要接种好多次呀
That is a lot of inoculations.
她们再也不用经历我们所经历的这一切了
They're never gonna have to go through everything that we did.
我感觉有点晕
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表