剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
伊恩·范·里尔
Ian Van Lier?
今天早上他的尸体被冲上了汉波河岸
His body washed up on the Humber River this morning.
- 他们在毁尸灭迹 - 没错
- They're covering their tracks. - Yeah,
恩格尔刚才
and Enger's in there
还在国际刑♥警♥组织面前诬陷我
stitching me up to Interpol right now.
还好我们老大没有听她那一套
Luckily my boss isn't in on it.
他想让我继续调查副警官
He wants me to keep digging on the DL.
所以西沃恩的名单里的九个董事会成员
So, Siobhan's list has nine board members.
有两个自杀了
Two suicides.
范·里尔 另一个叫什么
Van Lier. And then who's the other body?
弗朗辛·伯纳德
Francine Bernard,
护航科技 - 是的
Convoy Technologies. - Yes,
她负责寻找替代物遮盖事实真♥相♥
she was in charge of alternative facts,
好洗白创生学议程
whitewashing the eugenic agenda.
董事会的意义就在这 与世界隔离
That's what the Board is for... insulation.
嗨 又找到两个 韩国政♥治♥家 洪成柏
Okay, I got two more, Korean politician Seong Pak,
莱斯利·理查兹
哈希姆·哈提卜
伊恩·范·里尔
董事会成员
瑞秋·邓肯
被发现在办公室上吊自杀
found hanging in her office,
还有保险巨头
and insurance magnate
朱尔斯·马丁 他的妻子报♥警♥说他失踪了
Jules Martin, reported missing by his wife.
好的 那么现在就剩下三个成员还活着
Okay, so that leaves three board members alive,
3.哈希姆·哈提卜
7.弗朗辛·伯纳德,
护航科技
8.特里·洛克
9.洪成柏,韩国政♥治♥家
6.朱尔斯·马丁,CEO
5.丹尼尔·李
1.伊恩·范·里尔
董事会成员
4.莱斯利·理查兹
2.瑞秋·邓肯
包括哈提卜 管钱的那个
including Al-Khatib, the money guy.
他也许知道约翰的打算
He may know John's plans.
我们要去哪找他 瑞秋
Where do we find him, Rachel?
你可以清除董事会 约翰
You can eliminate the Board, John,
但是我们依然需要保护
but we still need protection.
会有的 我们有突变基因
We'll get it. We have the mutation.
生命 不老泉
Life. The fountain of youth.
我们不需要
What we don't need
那些过去的累赘
are old liabilities.
我们已经合成病原体了
We've synthesized his pathogen.
是时候向前看了
Time to move on.
杀了他
Put him down.
他是唯一幸存的卡斯托
He's the sole remaining Castor!
是的 他忠于全靠那个死去的女孩维系
Yes. His loyalties lie with the dead girl.
我并不想杀掉格蕾西
I did not want Gracie killed.
是你命令他们去做的
You ordered that to force this.
弗吉尼亚 一直以来你我全力行动
Virginia, it's always been you and I with the strength to act.
未来将会是女性的 还没听说吗
The future is female! Haven't you heard?
我的资产已经被冻结 签证也撤销了
My assets have been frozen, my visa revoked,
但是他还手握科技
but he has the science.
我只是想寻求一份保证
I simply seek assurances
能让我继续参与其中
that my involvement will continue.
我们得到消息你跟国际刑♥警♥组织有所联♥系♥
We understand you've opened up a dialogue with Interpol.
延迟策略啊 我的顾问给我的建议
A delay tactic, on the advice of my counsel.
我什么都没告诉他们
I told them nothing.
我保证什么都不会说
I will tell them nothing.
我们要确保绝对安全
We need assurances of our own.
哈喽呦
Hellooooo!
我说 肯定是个谋杀案
Well, it was absolute murder,
但是我已经完全重置了
but I completely reconfigured
座次安排
the seating arrangements
还选用了一套全新的调色板
and I got a brand new colour palette and...
哎我怎么感觉我走错会议室了
Suddenly I feel like I'm in the wrong boardroom,
还是我来早了
or maybe I'm early.
把手举起来 快点
Get your hands in the air! Now!
我没做过违法的事 警探
I've broken no laws, Detective.
给我好好坐在椅子上
Sit your ass back down in that chair.
我是有开枪许可的
And I have a permit for this gun.
不要考验我耐心
Don't test me.
住手
Don't do it!
该死
Dammit.
天呐 阿尔特
Christ, Art...
- 这不能怪你 - 我没事
- This can't fall on you. - I'm fine.
- 胡说 - 好 听我说 这个
- Bullshit. - Okay, look, this...
我已经掺入创生会调查之中了
This whole Neolution investigation now includes me,
刚刚的事也绝逼不是执行公务了
and this sure as hell wasn't line of duty.
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
现在最要紧的是把海伦娜救回来
The only thing that matters now is getting Helena back.
我发誓 我真的不知道他把她藏到哪了
I swear, I don't know where he's hiding her.
你的朋友瑞秋想要确定一下
Well, your friend Rachel wants to be sure.
这次治疗之后还会有几次
How many courses of the cure after this one?
应该是最后一次了
This should be the final one.
格蕾西想当个牙齿保健师
Gracie's thinking of becoming a dental hygienist.
那你呢
And you?
我想做个老师 你知道吗 体育老师吧可能
I thought about being a teacher, you know? Phys ed, maybe.
那你要先去上大学
But you gotta go to college for that.
你总是你的兄弟们之中
You were always the fastest swimmer
游得最快的一个
out of all your brothers.
你 额 你还记得我们在湖里
You, um, you remember those races
的比赛吗
down by the lake?
鲁迪以前输得气死了
Rudy used to hate losing so much.
是啊 你去学校的话
Well, you could teach swimming
可以教他们游泳
while you go to school.
为 为什么我感觉好累
Why... why am I so tired?
有的时候疫苗会引起嗜睡
Sometimes the vaccine causes drowsiness.
不如闭上眼睛
Why don't you close your eyes?
休息一会儿
Take a nap.
等你醒了 就离格蕾西更近一点
When you wake up, you'll be that much closer to Gracie.
我太幸福了
I'm so happy.
我知道
I know.
晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, Mum.
再见 马克
Goodbye, Mark.
宫缩了
Contraction.
第一次
First one.
把这个拿开 她需要呼吸
Get this off her, she needs to breathe.
用鼻子吸气
Inhale through your nose,
用嘴呼气 呼吸啊 海伦娜 呼吸
exhale through your mouth. Breathe, Helena. Breathe.
就这样
There you go.
真棒 吸气 呼气
Good. Breathe. Breathe.
干的很好
That's good.
看看你自己
Look at you.
不再惦记你的游戏和玩具
All your games and toys forgotten.
内心的意志如此坚定
So much purpose in your mind.
你已经准备好了
You're ready.
我会成为上帝的骄傲的
I will make Him proud.
肮脏的克隆人
Dirty copies...
他们的存在玷污了上帝的原作
They pervert His original.
- 对 - 上帝的灵光
- Yes... - His light.
我会将他们从世界上清除干净
I will cleanse them from this earth.
他们长的和我一样
They look like me.
我是一个克隆人
I am a copy.
不 孩子
No, child.
你是上帝的原作
You are the original.
你是如此特别
You are so special.
你没发现吗
Don't you see?
他们复♥制♥了你的身体
They copied your body,
但是复♥制♥不了你的灵魂
but not your soul.
我是上帝的原作
I am the original...?
你是上帝的灵光
You are the light.
我是上帝的原作
I am the Original.
我是上帝的灵光
I am the light.
我一点都不特别
I am not special.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表