剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
儿科心脏移植 情况紧急
Pediatric heart transplant. Bit of a rush.
谢谢你
Thank you.
海伦娜 海伦娜
Helena? Helena?
桡骨动脉撕裂 我必须缝合
Lacerated radial artery. I had to suture.
流了多少血
How much blood loss?
一升 也许两升
A litre, maybe two.
去看看约翰 他受伤了
Check on John. He's injured.
- 你对她干了什么 - 这是她自己干的
- What did you do to her? - She did this to herself.
如果你想要救你的姐妹 握紧拳头
If you want to help save your sister, make a fist
听我的
and don't fight me.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
现在松开吧
Now release.
加油 海伦娜 醒醒
Come on, Helena. Come back to me.
快醒醒
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 笨蛋 挺住
Come on, meathead. Stay with me.
- 这是干嘛 - 我得给她剖腹产
- What's that for? - I have to section her.
你不能给她动手术 她已经失血过多了
You can't cut her open! She's lost too much blood!
如果她无法意识清醒地生孩子 我也没有选择
If she's not conscious to deliver, I have no choice.
海伦娜 快醒醒
Helena? Come on, wake up.
小笨蛋 快醒醒
Meathead, come on! Wake up!
嘿 这边 我在这里
Hey. Over here. I'm here.
嘿 她醒了 科迪
Hey. She's awake, Coady.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你干了什么呢
Why did you do that, eh?
心率恢复稳定 很好
The heart rates are steadying. That's good.
谢谢你 一切恢复正轨了
Thanks to you, we're still in business.
我很抱歉 姐姐
I'm sorry, sestra.
呃 越快越好
Uh... Anytime would be good.
行 政 楼
- 还是关着 - 现在呢
- Still closed. - How about now?
行 政 楼
你确定触发警报是个好主意吗
Are you sure the alarm's a good idea?
是的 我就要他们来这里
Yeah, I want them here,
那样我可以先会会他们
so I get first drop.
去看看什么情况
Go see what's happening.
听着 你去救你的朋友
Listen, you get your friend
把她们救出来 好吗
and you get clear, all right?
阿尔特 我想帮忙
Art, I wanna help.
斯科特
Scott.
你已经做得很好了
You did good.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
很好 宫缩又开始了
That's good. Contractions restarting.
我要喝水
I need water.
来
Here.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
你才是个烂妈妈
You are shit mother.
- 我们要怎么办 - 拿着
- What do we do? - Take.
这里 赶紧
Here. Hurry...
钥匙在托盘里
The key's there, on the tray.
他们会回来的
They will come back.
我得把你弄出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
快 快起来
Come on, up, up.
哦 宝宝要出来了
Oh, babies coming.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表