剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I don't even know.
我就在这 快醒醒
I'm right here. I'm right here. Wake up.
醒醒 唐尼 站起来
Wake up, Donnie. Get up.
- 菲利克斯 - 我是 时间刚刚好
- Felix? - Yes. Just in the nick of time.
- 他吃了什么 - 半瓶安♥定♥片♥
- What's he on? - Half a bottle of Lorazepam.
- 窝草 - 他还好吗
- Holy shit! - Is he OK?
嗯
Yes.
他没有事 就是处理个医疗情况
He's fine. Just been dealing with a medical condition.
看起来好像他们俩都酗酒
Looks like they're both alchies.
不好意思 我可能
I'm sorry. I may have
有做错的地方 但是你们
my demons, but don't
胆敢这样说我的唐尼
you dare go after my Donnie!
没事 你知道吗 没关系的
All right. You know what? It's all right.
不 我清楚你们这些人怎么看我
No. I know exactly what you all think of me.
但是我不但酗酒 我还药物依赖
But I'm not just a boozer, I'm a pill popper too!
对 你们有一半都从我这买♥♥
That's right. And half of you bought them from me!
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
不要给我装无辜 你们这些伪君子
Don't pretend you're so innocent. You're hypocrites!
你们所有人 表里不一 一个都没有
All of you, hypocrites! Nona,
我很清楚
I see you.
知道吗 我已经把我所有心血
You know, I've given my heart
贡献给这个社区
to this community,
我忍♥不住觉得有点受伤
and I can't help but feel a little bit hurt
因为你们总是逼我作出决定
that you're pushing me to decide,
你们都知道
but, you know...
我已经弥补我的罪过了
I have atoned for my sins.
而且我的生活远远
And I have a life
比贝利唐斯区重要百倍
that is so much bigger than Bailey Downs.
我所在的一个姐妹团体
I am part of a sisterhood
你们根本没办法理解
that you couldn't even begin to understand.
而且感谢上帝 你们决不会去理解
And thank God, you never will.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去撒尿
Going to take a leak.
能给我占个座吗?
You leave the seat up for me?
嗨 阿尔特
Hey, Art.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们很抱歉让你处于这样的境地
We're so sorry you're in this position.
看到没 这就是问题所在
See? That's the problem.
我不再只是个给你
I'm not just looking out
- 望风的 - 知道 我知道
- for you anymore. - I know. I know.
你看 瑞秋不知道这里有什么
Look, Rachel can't know what's in there.
好 你必须要拖延住他们
OK? You have to stall 'em.
拖延他们 妮子 我们再走一点点
Stall 'em? Girl, we're halfway
就到中国了
to China over there.
不管怎样还有谁在这 杜克吗
Who's even in there anyway? Duko?
不 不 不 不 S已经处理了他
No. No, no, no. S got rid of that body.
你觉得她会把他埋在
Do you think she would bury him
亨德里克斯家的车♥库♥吗
in the Hendrix garage?
那到底是谁
Then who is it?
莎拉 我现在已经没底线了
Sarah, I have lost my line right now.
我需要知道
I need to know.
很不好 但不是对你
It's bad, but not for you.
好吗
OK?
那是里奇博士 唐尼杀的他
It's Dr. Leekie. Donnie killed him.
哦
Oh!
那阿尔特呢 莎拉
What about Art, Sarah?
他有选择吗
Doesn't he have some option?
他跟你一样很扭曲 艾莉森
He's as twisted up as you are, Alison.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
我才是射死里奇博
I'm the one that shot Dr. Lee...
博士
Leekie.
莎拉 瑞秋要是发现里奇
Sarah, what's Rachel gonna do
已经死了会怎样
when she discovers decapitated Leekie?
她会追杀我们所有人
She's gonna come after all of us.
好 我去告诉他们
OK, I'll tell 'em.
- 告诉他们什么 - 海伦娜在哪
- Tell them what? - Where Helena is.
你一直都知道吗
You knew all along?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她让我发誓除了莎拉谁都不能说
She made me swear not to tell anyone but Sarah.
额 额 不 不行
Uh, uh, no, no.
我们不能让他们知道海伦娜在哪
We're not giving up where Helena is.
- 对 绝对不行 - 好吧 抱歉
- No, of course not. - Well, I'm sorry.
我不知道我们要怎么做才能摆脱这些
I don't know how to get us out of this.
没关系的 我们要共同承担
That's OK. This is our doing.
瑞秋应该知道那个
Rachel should know that.
是啊
Yeah.
你能带他回家吗
Can you take him home, please?
行 你要去哪
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
我要让自己发挥一次作用
I'm gonna make myself useful for once.
嗯
Yes?
艾莉森·亨德里克斯来了
Alison Hendrix is here.
很好 弗兰特纳克先生
Well done, Mr. Frontenac.
吼吼 发现宝了
Hoohoo! Found the squishy.
艾莉森·亨德里克斯 终于见面了
Alison Hendrix. At last we meet.
是 没错 我猜
Yes, well, I suppose
我整个人生都被藏在这里的某个文件里
my entire life is filed away here somewhere.
没错 只不过我一直都
It is. Not that I've paid
没怎么关注过
much attention to it.
我知道你看不起我 瑞秋
I know you look down on me, Rachel.
你可能会奇怪为什么
You probably wonder why on earth
连我自己姐妹也不嫌我
my sisters even bother with me.
但是我自一开始便参与
But I've been in this fight
在这场战争 比贝丝早
since the beginning with Beth,
甚至也比莎拉早
even before Sarah,
我也一直都参与其中
and I'm in it for the long haul.
好吧 看来
Well, looks like
我们丢了些东西
we're missing something.
哦
Ah!
是个意外
It was an accident.
里奇博士让唐尼崩溃了
Dr. Leekie pushed Donnie over the edge,
枪也没有拴好保险
and he didn't have basic firearm safety.
奥尔德斯·里奇被埋在你家的车♥库♥里吗
Aldous Leekie is buried in your garage?
除了头献给了科学
Minus the head which was donated to science.
我大半个人生
For most of my life,
都很恨奥尔德斯
I hated Aldous.
但我最终决定不杀他
But I chose not to kill him.
另一具尸体 那是谁
The other body, who is it?
一个卡斯托
A Castor.
告诉我海伦娜在哪
Tell me Helena's location,
这些事就一概不提
and this all goes away.
就是我知道她在哪 我也不会告诉你
Even if I knew where she was, I wouldn't tell you.
这不是我们的问题
This isn't our problem,
是你的 所以尽管去吧
it's yours. So go ahead,
给我们发出追杀令
file murder charges against us.
都会统统地最终还给你和你的公♥司♥
It all leads back to you and your office.
你真觉得你的新老板会想要
Do you really think your new boss would want
那些对创生会的关注
all that attention on Neolution?
给你
Here.
让他们从我家滚出去
Get them out of my house.
让他们滚出去
Get them out of my house!
- 恩格尔 - 是我 瑞秋
- Enger. - It's Rachel.
这边出了点事
Something's come up on my end.
我需要知道你发现了什么 侦探
I need to know what you found, Detective.
女士 这里有个尸体 但是 额
Ma'am, there's a body here, but, um,
我还不能确定身份
we can't ID it just yet.
那个 额 你们想要我们怎么做
What, uh, what would you like us to do?
嗯 谨慎处理好尸体
Well, dispose of the bodies
然后把车♥库♥
discreetly and put
恢复原样
the garage back in order.
好的 我们马上收拾好
OK. We'll stand down.
看起来亨德里克斯逃过了这一劫
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表