剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
这是我们的发家梦
It's the fortune we dreamed of.
彻底摆脱他们所有人
Freedom from all of them.
我把莎拉的女儿送回去了
I gave Sarah her daughter back;
我不欠他们任何东西了
I don't owe them anything.
为什么我收到我姐姐的消息
Why am I getting text from my sister saying
上面说你和西沃恩在谋划什么
that you and S are up to something?
我不知道 菲利克斯
I don't know, Felix.
可能是因为我们确实要做什么
Maybe it's because we are up to something.
太好了 我知道这点就足够了
Great! That's good enough for me.
- 龙舌兰要吗 - 要
- Tequila? - Yes!
- 当然 - 太好了
- Claro! - Great!
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Santé. - Chin-chin.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
- 阿尔特 - 嘿 你看到莎拉了吗
- Art. - Hey, you see Sarah yet?
她在路上了 一切都好吗
Uhhh, she's on her way. Is everything alright?
她到了告诉我 好吗
Just let me know when she gets here, OK?
好的
Oh, you'll know.
范·里尔确认了见面吗
Van Lier confirmed the meet?
他们一小时后见面 董事会已经混乱不堪了
They're assembling in an hour. The board is in disarray.
他们会顺从的
They'll be amenable.
如果他们知道我们将来要
They won't be when they know
从他们所有的生意里分一杯羹的话 就不会了
we're taking a cut of all their future business.
呼吸
Breathe.
忍♥一忍♥就过去了
Just let it pass.
还有另一个办法
There's another way.
我们可以将信息公开
We can choose to make my information public.
我有一大笔存款
I have a sizeable nest egg.
虽然撑不了太久 但如果我们想
It wouldn't last forever, but if we wanted,
我们可以让
we could destroy
威斯特摩兰和创生会一败涂地
Westmorland and Neolution,
然后去个温暖的地方
go somewhere warm,
- 销声匿迹 - 我想象的出来
- off the grid. - I can see it now.
退潮的时候 穿着拖鞋在海边散散步
Lounging around at low tide in our flip flops,
没事儿翻翻《读者文摘》
browsing Reader's Digest,
吃点烤面包蘸蛋黄酱
dipping toast points into egg yolks.
岁月静好
Glorious.
但是有了这个 我们可以创建一个王朝
But with this, we can build a dynasty.
赚取不义之财
Obscene wealth.
享尽荣华富贵
Anything we want.
现在谁是你♥爸♥爸
Who's your daddy?
你啊
You are.
你那么喜欢这幅画吗
You like it that much?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
我们马上就能
we're on the precipice of being able
随心所欲了
to do anything that we want.
自♥由♥之后
What do you want to do
你想做什么呢
with our freedom?
我想
I want...
该退场了 莎拉来了
Clone swap. Sarah's here.
- 菲利克斯 不 - 她要和你们谈谈
- Oh, Felix, nooo! - She needs to talk to you.
你...你画得很好
You... you've done something wonderful.
没错 你是我们这批人里
Yeah. You are one
最棒的家伙之一
of our best guys.
- 最棒的 - 还有唐尼
- Best? - Along with Donnie
斯科特和阿尔特
and Scott and Art.
他们都是非常好的伙伴 不是吗
That's exquisite company, isn't it?
对 我也这么以为
Yeah. I think so.
- 已售出 - 太好了 谢谢你
- Sold. - It's lovely, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我们该撤了
But we have to go.
我是你的了
You own me.
- 嘿 - 对 你是我的
- Hey! - Yeah, you're mine.
时间到
Time's up.
太好了 太爱你了
Incredible! Oh, my God! Alright, love you!
我不知道S做了什么
I don't know what S did,
但替我告诉莎拉
but tell Sarah that she...
你自己告诉她
Tell her yourself.
- 好吧 - 我爱你
- Alright. - I love you.
我也爱你 而且多一点
Love you. More.
天啊 万事俱备
Oh, my God! Alright, it's ready and waiting!
- S在这吗 - 阿黛尔呢
- Is S here? - Where is Adele?
干 自己家的聚会我都迟到了
Oh, crap! I dropped my house party.
我去 你把她灌醉了
Shit, did you get her drunk?
你知道S的真正的线人是谁吗
Do you know who S's real source was,
带我们去找科迪的那个
the one who got us to Coady?
我现在不要和你
I'm not doing this right now
- 谈这个 - 是斐迪南
- with you. - It was Ferdinand.
什么
What?!
我不小心说漏嘴了
I spilled some beans.
她和他结盟了 我觉得她和戴尔芬
She's in league with him. I think her and Delphine
- 与瑞秋达成了协议 - 干
- are cutting a deal with Rachel. - Shit!
那真是
That's...
太糟了 实在是太残忍♥了
terrible. That's brutal.
下面的环节你可能也不会喜欢
And you're not gonna like this either,
唐尼 掀帘
but, DONNIE, CURTAIN!
雅典娜 战神
Athena! Goddess of war.
亲爱的 来 乖乖
Darling, come on. Just...
配合我 不然我杀了你
play along or I'll kill you.
登台
Just take the stage.
你觉得这会
You think this will
在新的审美空间起效吗
work in the new space?
一定大有作为
Big time.
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
该忙正事了
- 戴尔芬呢 - 她走了
- Where's Delphine? - She left.
匆匆忙忙地
And in a hurry.
不好
Some shit is going down.
是 恩格尔 突然不见踪影
Yeah. Enger's, she's gone AWOL,
所以我觉得
so I think
我要在附近逗留一会以确保安全
I'm gonna stick around for a bit Just to be safe.
- 留意S - 好
- Keep an eye out for S, yeah? - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
地板很干净 心却很肮脏
Clean floor. Dirty heart.
格蕾西 是我
Gracie, it's me.
我们得知道你找到她没有
We need to know if you found her yet.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
求求你 马克病了
Please. Mark is sick.
科迪说她能帮上忙 但是
Coady said she could help, but...
科迪
Coady?!
- 我们才是一家人 - 我知道
- We are family! - I know.
看到你时 我就知道了
I knew it when I saw you,
所以我告诉他 我没找到你
which is why I told him I couldn't find you.
没有告诉他们你在哪
Didn't tell them where you are.
没有吗
You didn't?
- 没有 - 但你用过这个手♥机♥
- No! - But you used this phone.
是的
Yes.
他们会追踪手♥机♥
They will trace it.
我们得马上离开 快走
We have to leave. Go!
董事会的女士们先生们
Gentlemen, ladies of the board.
恐怕瑞秋有些头痛
Oh, Rachel has a bit of a headache, I'm afraid.
她拔出了自己的眼睛
She plucked out her own eye.
好吧 你们好像
Well, you seem to be
人没到齐呀 怎么有空位
missing some teeth. Empty seats?
- 自杀了 - 对 没错
- Suicides. - Oh, God, yes.
这一定是创生会的黑色星期五了
That must be like Neolution Black Friday.
奇耻大辱啊 行业巨头
The shame. Titans of industry
被一个三岁小孩
sucked in by a lie
都不会信的谎言给骗了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表