剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Elephants are scared of mice.
她怕你吗 小老鼠
She's scared of you, mouse?
我们不希望她害怕我
We don't want her to be.
嗨
Hello.
那S是什么
What's S?
S是什么 是什么 是什么
S is what? What? What?
- 家 - 家
- Home. - Home.
- S是家 - 没错 我到家了
- S is home. - Yes, I am home.
你们在玩什么呀
What's going on?
基拉想要
Kira wants to be in on the, uh...
加入行动
The action.
我也要变成你们的同伙了
I'm gonna be a hustler, too.
你已经完全把她拉入伙了吗
You just jumped her right in there with both feet, did you?
是的
Yeah.
我们有办法保证自己安全了 是吗
We're finding a way to be safe, right?
用一点小把戏
Little tricks and then,
然后也许就能获取瑞秋的信任
maybe even gain Rachel's trust?
- 是吧 - 嗯嗯
- Yeah? - Mmm-hmm.
好吧
Oh, well.
这就是你们的计划是吗
That is the hustle, isn't it?
你们打算怎么实行它
How do you go about that?
你们要怎么获取他人的信任
How do you gain someone's trust?
你要先搞清楚他们最想要什么
You have to figure out what they want first.
然后在不经意的时候
And then give it to them
交给他们
without them realising it.
瑞秋真正想要的是什么呢
And what is it that Rachel really wants?
所谓的不老泉基因
The so-called Fountain of Youth gene.
我们领先当前科技数十年
We're decades ahead of popular science.
你们很幸运能列座于此
You're both lucky to be here.
这是个伟大的时刻
It's a momentous time.
因为你把基拉身上的突变基因分离出来了
'Cause you've isolated the mutation in Kira,
是吧
haven't you?
好极了
Bravo.
当然
Of course.
她的自愈能力其实是
Her healing ability is
基因发生了自我调节变异
a self-regulating mutation of the gene.
从而不会诱发癌症
Which does not cause cancer.
不像阿伊莎 她的癌症只能被你抑制
Unlike Aisha, whose cancer you've manipulated,
而无法治愈
not cured.
注意你的语气
You mind your tone.
不不 听她说
No, no, hear her out.
我很想听听她还知道了什么
I'm very interested to hear what else she's learned.
没错
Indeed.
科西玛
Cosima?
戴尔芬告诉我们你曾去过我的地下室
Delphine told us you took a tour of my basement.
很抱歉要结束了
Well, so sorry to cut this short.
你还有任务 瑞秋
Duty calls, Rachel.
恐怕是的
Yes, I'm afraid it does.
直升机应该很快就要起飞了
The helicopter should be leaving soon.
戴尔芬 我知道你
Delphine, I know you have
在日内瓦还有重要工作要做
important work in Geneva.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
怎么 不是吧
What? Are you serious?
最好趁来得及先走吧
Better leave while you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉没让你俩多团聚一会儿
Sorry to cut your reunion short.
如果你想 去送送她吧
See her out, if you wish.
到底怎么回事
What in the actual hell?
你为什么要告诉他
Why would you tell him
我去过他的地下室
that I was in his basement?
他想要消息
He wanted information.
我不得不给他点什么消息
I had to give him something
这样他才会让我
so that he'd let me
在事态恶化前去日内瓦
go to Geneva before it's too late.
日内瓦有什么
What's in Geneva?
有什么东西那么重要
What's so important
让你肯牺牲我
that you would throw me under the bus?
菲利克斯在那里
Felix is there.
菲利克斯
Felix?
是的 他和阿黛尔都在那儿
Yes, he's there with Adele.
我们的工作都进行到尾声了
We're all working on the endgame,
但是我不能向你透露
but I can't share information
会威及到此事的情况
that endangers that.
好了我知道了
Yes, I know. Right.
我的天啊 又是这样
Jesus Christ, this again.
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey.
你还记得当时你告诉我你病了的情景吗
Do you remember when you told me you were sick?
你还记得吗
You remember?
你能感受到吗
You feel this?
我曾许下承诺
I made a promise.
我承诺要保护你
I promised to protect you.
而我承诺过反抗他们
And I promised to defy them.
这是我们在做的事情
This is what we do.
我竭力争取
I push too hard
而你做事情不经过我的同意
and you do things without my consent.
这就是我们的关系
That's our relationship.
现在我们可以选择结束
Now, we can end it...
或者我们直接接受
Or we can just accept it as it is.
感觉这就表示接受了吧
That felt like "accept it".
是的
Yes.
这就是他所做的 离间女人
This is what he does, he divides women.
接下来你就回到餐厅去
Then you just go back in there
假装他离间了我们
and act like he's divided us.
你先走
Go first.
我没有...我什么都没看见
I don't... I don't see anything.
我觉得我们应该回去
I think we should back.
检查一下这里面
Check inside.
也许那只是家畜什么的
Maybe it was just livestock or something.
看到吗 什么都没有
See? There's nothing.
把你的枪放下 我们得活捉他
Put your rifle down. We're supposed to take him alive.
- 闭嘴 - 我们不能杀他
- Shut up. - We're not supposed to kill him.
它死了我们大家才算安全
We're all safe when the thing is dead.
亚尼斯
Yanis...
亚尼斯 拜托了 是我
Yanis, please. It's me.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我们是在
We found him
拉脱维亚的一家孤儿院找到的他
in a Latvian orphanage.
他表现出了惊人的自愈能力
He showed remarkable healing.
他是我们第一个LIN28A试验对象
He was our first LIN28A subject.
他是个活生生的人
He's a person.
他是我最深沉的忏悔
He's my deepest regret.
郑重声明 我可不是那个
For the record, I was not the scientist
做实验的科学家
conducting the trails.
但我的确合成了基因
But I did synthesise the gene.
是你合成的
You synthesised it?
然后把它放进了莉妲基因组
And put it in the LEDA genome.
想看看这种加速愈合的基因
To see if accelerated healing
能否在你们身上显性表现
would manifest in you.
然而并没有
Which it didn't.
它在基拉身上显现出来 出乎意料的第二代
It manifested in Kira, the unexpected second generation.
紧急情况 它跑到村里了 先生
There's an emergency. It's in the village now, sir.
天哪 珀西瓦尔 我跟你说过什么来着
God's sake, Percival, what did I tell you?
放心 我们会搞定
All right. We'll see to this.
你们在这里很安全
You'll be safe here.
把门锁上 你留下 直到我解除警报
You lock the door, you stay put till I give the all clear.
那怪物在房♥子里
That thing is in the house.
安静 艾拉 把窗帘放下
Be quiet, Ira, close the drapes.
- 你要遭报应了 - 这不是我作的孽
- Chickens coming to roost. - These are not my chickens.
是的 就是你 那个人冲着你来的
Yes, they are. That man that's coming after you,
他和基拉之间有直接联♥系♥
there's a direct line from him to Kira.
听她说 苏珊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表