剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
The kids are doing well here, but...
他们很想听到你的消息
you know, they'd love to hear from you.
我告诉过你 唐尼没打过电♥话♥
I told you, Donnie hasn't called.
我甚至不知道他在哪里
I don't even know where he is.
艾莉森 现在重要的是我们得找到他
Alison, it's important we find him.
我的直觉告诉我 他和你那怀孕的姐妹在一起
My hunch is he's with your prego sister.
艾莉森 迈克牧师在这
Alison, Reverend Mike here.
我们在秋季博览规划会上没找到你
We missed you at the Fall fair planning session,
所以 诺娜·沃克接任了协调员的职位
so Nona Walker's taken over as Coordinator.
什么
What?
无更多消息
No more messages.
看吧 没有唐尼 没有海伦娜
See? No Donnie, no Helena,
如果你们不介意
and if you'll excuse me,
我必须去制止教堂秋季集♥会♥的暴♥动♥
I have to stop an insurrection at the church Fall fair.
你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
阿尔特 我还有很多事要做
Art, I have a thousand things to do.
抱歉 你必须待在这里直到他们回来
Sorry. Until they get back, you're gonna have to stay here.
所以 我就应该跟个傻子一样在这儿干坐吗
So I'm just supposed to sit here like a bump on a log?
你挺心灵手巧的不是吗
You're crafty, aren't you?
行了 看看这些东西 开始写写圣诞卡片
Come on, look at this shit. Start your Christmas cards.
或者织织毛衣
Knit a sweater.
你越配合我们
The easier you make this for us...
越是算放过我的新搭档
the easier you make it on my new partner here.
挺一挺就过去了 艾莉森
Just ride it out, Alison.
但是 他们最好快点露面
But they better turn up soon.
哇 你醒了
Oh! Whoa! Hello, you're back!
我的宝贝们
My babies...
海伦娜 呃 手术很成功
Helena, the, ah... the operation was good.
他们清除了刺入腹部的异物 你会没事的
They removed the impaled object and you're gonna be fine.
艾莉森姐姐在哪里
Where is... sestra Alison?
我不知道
I don't know.
真希望我能给她打个电♥话♥ 或者见见她 但是
I wish I could call and see, but...
既然她被创生主义者带走
since she was taken by Neos...
不 不能打电♥话♥
No, don't call.
我知道 你只需要
I know. You just need to...
好好休息 只管考虑你的宝宝就好
relax and consider your babies.
其中一个受伤了
One of them is hurt.
对 其中一个出现了一点小问题
Yeah, well, there is a small issue with one of them...
你醒了 太棒了
Oh, we're awake! Good!
我的孩子有什么问题
What is... what is wrong with my baby?
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
但是 棍子确实刺穿了羊膜囊
But the stick did puncture the amniotic sac
伤到了其中一个双胞胎的胸骨
and sternum of one of the twins.
所以 我们得再做一次超声检查
So, we're going to do another ultrasound.
新生儿专家已经在路上了
The Neonatal specialist is on her way in.
- 创生会 - 不是你想的那样
- Neo? - That's not what you're thinking.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
- 没什么 - 好吧 那么
- Nothing. Nobodies. - OK then,
让我们掀开床单检查一下
why don't we pull down these sheets and have a look?
别别别 没事的 她是护士
No, no, no, it's OK. She's a nurse.
你想要换我来吗 那就我来吧 我来吧
Do you want me to do it? I'll do it. I'll do it.
多谢 那是什么啊
Thanks. Now what is that?
我觉得这是海藻
I think this is seaweed.
据说它们富含维生素
They said that these are vitamins.
这儿的所有人都吃这个
Everyone here takes them.
嗯 嘿 我觉得我们不该吃这个 好吗
Uh... hey, well, I don't think we will, OK?
但这可能是P.T.威斯特摩兰长寿的秘诀啊
But maybe that's what makes P.T. Westmorland live so long.
你的治疗到底有效吗
Isn't your treatment working?
哦 还没有那么快见效
Oh, it's not that fast.
你知道规律的 还在试验阶段 对吧
You know the drill, it's a trial, right?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
我倒是觉得你会好起来的
Well I think you're gonna get better.
你认识那个女孩儿吗
Do you know that girl?
当然 那是阿伊莎
Mm-hm. That's Aisha.
她生病了 但是P.T.也会把她治好
She's sick, but P.T. is gonna cure her as well.
是啊 他倒是做足了保证 对吧
Yeah, he's so full of promises up there, isn't he?
你觉得我可以见她吗
Do you think I can meet her?
- 菲利克斯舅舅 - 见到你了 嘿
- Uncle Felix! - I see you, hey.
去那边看看你的学习用品吧 宝贝
Wanna go get your school stuff there, babe.
- 好的 - 你终于回来了...
- OK. - You're actually here...
- 是啊 我很好 - 嗷 多么感人啊
- Yeah, I'm good... - Aw... touching.
你不说话没人当你是哑巴
Won't you choke on your own vomit.
是啊 你快给我滚
Yeah, piss off.
我当然会走的 只要学校里的
I will, and I am. Just as long
最后一道铃响之后 瑞秋
as when the final bell tolls at school today, Rachel
会接上基拉 带她去戴亚德进行首次参观
picks up Kira and takes her for her first Dyad visit.
校长知道基拉的瑞秋姨妈
The Principal is aware that Auntie Rachel shares
也享有部分监护权 由于 嗯
a loose custody, due to, well...
你的原因
you.
- 你明白了吗 - 当然明白了
- Are we clear? - Yeah, we're clear.
那我们到底他妈的在
So, what the hell are we gon...
他们或许在监听
They might be listening.
他们一大早就在房♥子周围安插了眼线
There's been eyes on the house all morning.
感觉像把我们关进了全景监狱
It's like we're in the bloody panopticon.
我去 不是吧 我们该怎么办
God, are you kidding me? What do we do?
干嘛 我们决不能把基拉交给他们
What, we're not gonna give Kira to them...
我们知道 但是我的人也都被监视了
We know. But my people are being watched too.
我们还没想出具体的逃脱计划
We haven't quite figured out an escape plan yet.
- 交给我吧 - 你打算怎么做
- I'm on it. - What are you gonna do?
从地下室的窗户翻出去 穿过比斯利的院子
Out the basement window, cross Beaslie's yard,
一定避开街尾
just avoid the end of the street...
知道了 知道了
I know, I know!
你觉得是谁最先发明偷溜出房♥子这一招的
Who do you think invented sneaking out of this house?
是我
I did!
确实是你
You did, actually.
这次 你要和你女儿一起
This time, you're gonna go out the front door
正大光明的从前门走出去
with your daughter
手牵着手
by the hand.
- 快一点 我们走吧 - 好的
- Come on, let's go! - OK...
我们是去学校 对吧
Off to school then, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
菲利克斯舅舅说入学第一天的窍门
Uncle Felix says the trick on the first day of school
就是在学校里找一个块头最大的孩子
is to find the biggest kid in the yard
然后一拳打在他鼻子上
and hit him in the nose.
什么 那你会这样做吗
What?! What do you think?
- 当然不会了 - 这就对了
- No. - Good,
因为今天我不想你感到任何压力 好吗
'cause I don't want you stressing over anything, today, yeah?
- 你只要玩儿得开心 - 我知道
- Your only job is to have fun. - I know.
还有别担心我放学之后去找瑞秋姨妈
And don't worry about me after school with Auntie Rachel.
嘿嘿 不不不
Hey. Hey, no, no, no.
我们不能叫她 "姨妈"
We don't call her "Auntie".
- 但是现在不一样了啊 - 嘿
- But it's different now. - Hey!
欢迎回来 基拉
Welcome back, Kira!
我是米切尔老师 基拉的班主任
I'm Mr. Mitchell, Kira's homeroom teacher.
我是莎拉 她的妈妈
Sarah, her mum.
很抱歉得知您出车祸的事
Sorry to hear about your car accident.
是啊 是挺难受的
Yeah, it was a bitch.
- 跟我来吧 - 妈妈拜拜
- Come on. - Bye Mum!
拜
Bye!
实验用酒精喷灯
- 你们这儿有本生灯吗 - 本生灯吗
- Do you have any Bunsen burners? - Bunsen burners?
听着 我们需要你回到那座岛上去
Listen, we need you back on the Island.
我们需要你带着苏珊一起回来
We need you back with Susan.
但是艾拉 如果你真打算帮我们
But if you're gonna help us, Ira,
那就意味着你要去对抗瑞秋
it means you go against Rachel.
瑞秋 她捅了我的苏珊
Rachel... stabbed my Susan.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
你暂时先在楼上等着
For now you can wait upstairs,
我和斯科特过几分钟就上去
Scott and I are gonna be up in a couple of minutes.
- 好的 - 嘿 你妈妈会没事的
- Yes. - Hey, your mom's gonna be OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表