剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Where's the sibling love? - Oh, my God!
你来做什么 发生什么了
What are you doing here? What's going on?
- 我在等我的鸡尾酒 - 嘘
- I'm waiting for my cocktail! - Shh, shh, shh, shh!
基拉在睡觉吗
Oh, is Kira sleeping?
- 拜托告诉我S夫人没有 - 没有什么
- Please tell me S didn't. - Didn't what?
告诉我一切 哈哈 也许没有吧
Tell me everything? Hahaha! Probably not.
她确实说了一些
She did shed some light on those many sisters
- 关于你的姐♥妹♥们♥的事 - 不是吧
- of yours. - She did not.
克隆人 天啊
Clones, Jesus Christ, what a trip!
她没有权力这么做 阿黛尔
She had no right to do that, Adele.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
她信任我
She trusted me.
我对此有点着迷 你也应该是
I'm kind of a sucker for that. You could have too,
- 你知道的 - 阿黛尔 我不告诉你
- you know. - Adele, there was a reason
是有理由的 是的
I didn't tell you: oh yeah,
我们生活的水深火热
our life is hell
我们的人经常悄无声息的死去
and our people regularly die violently.
对
Alright.
我有没有告诉你我为什么被取消律师资格
Well, did I ever tell you why I was disbarred?
我还以为是因为
I just kind of assumed it was 'cause
你一直在喝酒
you were drinking all the time.
这个假设很好 但你错了
That is a very good guess, but you're wrong.
我很贪心
I'm an embezzler.
企业法律 我很擅长
Corporate law, right? So I'm real good
跟着钱走 偷就算了
at following the money. Stealing it? Not so much.
- 这种家庭 天啊 - 我知道
- Oh, my God, this family! - I know.
你妈妈给我们一个工作
Hey, your mom has a job for us.
你对在瑞士追踪囤积专利的公♥司♥
How do you feel about tracking patent-hoarding corporations
和全球利润流有何感觉
and global profit flows in Switzerland?
我讨厌奶酪火锅
I hate fondue.
我无法给基拉她想要的
I can't give Kira what she wants.
她划伤自己以追求我不能给的答案
She's cutting herself for answers I don't have.
我从小就开始伤害自己
I cut myself since I was small,
直到我找到了平静
but I stopped when I found peace
姐♥妹♥们♥接纳了我
and my sestras accepted me.
她长大了
She's an old soul.
你应该和她分享我们的恐惧
You should share our horrors with her.
天哪 我不想让她面对我们的所经历的事情
God, I don't want her dealing with what we do.
但她以后不得不面对 你知道的
But she will have to. You know this.
我不是你的好姐妹
I wasn't a good sister to you.
是的 我们曾想要互相杀害
Yes, we tried to kill each other.
不 不 那之后
No, no, after that!
我都躲着你
I avoided you.
我的亲双胞胎姐妹 另一个我自己
My twin, my other self.
你让我害怕 因为你所能感受到的
You scared me... because of what you felt.
你知道我们之间的羁绊
You knew we were connected.
基拉也能感受到这些 她能感受到我们所有人
Kira feels that too. She feels all of us.
但我不知道 直到
But I didn't, until...
直到我在岛上差点死掉
until I was half dead on that island...
她向我飘过来
She flowed right through me
把我抱起来
and picked me up.
这就是我们的牵绊吗 就是这种感受吗
Is that what it is? Is that what it feels like?
是的 这里
Yes. Here.
这儿
Here.
我对我们的基因不感兴趣
I don't give a shit about our genetics.
这是瑞秋所不能拥有的
This is what Rachel can't have.
我想 这个老人和瑞秋
I think, this old man and Rachel...
我生完孩子之后 我们得杀掉他们
After babies, we will kill them.
不 你得好好照顾好的你孩子
No. You're gonna take care of your babies.
奇迹的宝宝
Miracle babies.
就像我们
Like us.
对
Yeah.
我要出去走走 理一理我的思绪
Going for a walk. Just clearing my head!
它在哪里 玛德 你听懂我的话吗 我在问你问题 玛德
Where was it? Mud! You understand me? I'm asking you a question, Mud!
不 不 我们没看见任何东西
Oh, no! I haven't seen anything!
你在撒谎 他在哪里 他藏在了哪里
You're lying. Where is he? Where does he hide?
我不知道 让我静静
I don't know! Now leave me alone!
- 他在哪里 - 我们不知道你在说什么
- Where was he? - I don't know what you're talking about.
玛德 我知道他就在外面的某处
Mud! I know he's out there!
她还好吗 亲爱的
Is she alright, love?
是的 她现在很好
Yeah, she's alright. Wow.
珀金斯医生
Dr. Perkins.
我想说 这并非难事
I mean it's not rocket science!
你和你女儿的问题要追溯到
Your problems with your daughter trace back
你和你自己母亲的关系
to your relationship with your own mother!
真不错
That's not bad.
我在卡车里给你准备了一件衬衣
I've got a shirt for you in the truck.
我的助手
My assistant.
好的
OK.
我研究的主要方向是精神创伤
I'm all about trauma.
- 不,我研究的主要方向是精神创伤 - 加布里埃尔·查尔默斯
- No. I'm all about trauma. - Gabrielle Chalmers.
- 我跟你说 - 助理 助教 博士生
- I'll tell you what... - Assistant/T.A./PhD student.
嗯 主修抑郁症
Mhm. Major... Major depressive disorder.
好的 我们开始吧
OK. Let's do it.
我们不接受否定的答案 保持警惕 跟紧我
We don't take no for an answer. Keep your eyes open. Stay close.
- 好的 珀金斯医生 - 还有把你的衬衫塞进裤子里去
- Right, Dr. Perkins. - And tuck your shirt in.
尼米兹就住在里这里30分钟的地方 所以
Nimitz lives 30 minutes from here, so...
倒计时现在就开始了
clock starts now.
不 我觉得尼米兹医生五点就回家了
No, I believe Dr. Nimitz went home at five.
- 五点 你确定吗 - 是的
- Five? Are you sure? - Yeah.
我以为他上晚班 你不是告诉我说
I thought he was on night shift. Didn't you tell me...
在邮件里 你说他两点才下班
In the e-mail you said until two.
什么 这是
What? Is that...
对吗 我难道
Is that right? Did I...
- 我搞砸了吗 - 呃
- Did I screw that up? - Uhh...
- 所以到底有没有安排时间见我呢 - 呃
- Is my visit even scheduled? - Uhh...
她得做一个案例分♥析♥ 是为了她的书而来的
She has to do a case study. She's here for her book.
珀金斯医生 明天早上九点
Dr. Perkins. Tomorrow, nine a.m.
明天
Tomorrow?!
而且你不在名单上
And you're not even on the list.
她都不在名单上
She won't be on the list.
我是最后一分钟加进来的
I was added at the last minute,
然后现在我彻底搞砸了这一切
and now I've totally screwed everything up.
明天早上我有一个电♥话♥会议
And I have that conference call in the morning.
我得改时间了
I will have to move it.
呃 其实这不是你的错
Uh, you know what? It's not your fault.
尼米兹医生之前也发生过类似的事情 但是
Dr. Nimitz has done this before, but, um...
不如我看看我能不能让他过来
You know what? I'm gonna see if I can get him back.
不 不 被打搅他
No, no, don't disturb him,
这样不合情理 这不是他的错
that would be ridiculous. It's not his mistake.
呃 我们既然都来了
Uhh, we're here now.
为什么不四处走走 看看这里的环境
Why don't we walk around, see the environment a bit...
好吧 我想这个可以有
Well, it would be something, I suppose,
既然我们都在这里了
since we're here.
呃
Uhh...
好的 这样吧
'Kay. Tell you what.
我可以给你登记一下
I can sign you in.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我可以看一下你的身份证吗
Uh, can I get a piece of ID, please?
当然
Of course.
给你
Here you go.
欢迎来到雪松岭
Welcome to CedarRidge.
这个可以让你进入一号♥病房♥
This gives you access to Ward One,
但是明天之前不能和病人接触
but no patient contact until tomorrow, OK?
- 你太帮忙了 - 不客气 荣幸之至
- You've been so helpful. - No problem. My pleasure.
- 你还好吗 - 我可以的
- You alright? - I've got it.
亚历克斯·雷普利
Alex Ripley?
- 熄登之前你有30分钟 - 谢谢
- 30 minutes til lights out, OK? - Thank you.
当我们进去见到亚历克斯·雷普利的时候
When we get in here and you see Alex Ripley,
你得充分挖掘他并且保持冷静 可以吗
I need you to dig deep and stay calm. OK?
你认识他吗
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表