剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
1984年3月15
爱你的S
我保证 孩子
的地方
但很快就会是了
你一直都很勇敢
可能现在感觉还
来到这个完全陌生
不像个家
- 嗨喽 - 嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
怎么样 你盛大的纽约开幕怎么样
How was it? How was your big New York opening?
醉醺醺地成功了
Oh, drunkenly successful.
你懂的
You know.
怎么 怎么有个"待售"的标牌在外面
What's... What's the "for sale" sign doing out front?
我们说过的
We talked about that.
但是我们没说现在就卖♥♥呀
But we didn't talk about doing it now.
你就庆幸自己
Just be grateful
不需要收拾这堆东西吧
you don't have to go through all this shit.
但是我想收拾收拾啊
But I want to go through this stuff.
你 你大概就是直接扔了
You, you probably just gonna throw it out.
你到底有规划过基拉的将来吗
Do you even have a plan with Kira?
知道你们之后要住到哪里吗
Do you guys know where you're gonna live?
我们把这个看做一次冒险
We're kind of looking at it like an adventure.
所以 我们会看学校开学时候
So, we'll see where we end up
我们落脚在哪儿
when the school year starts.
这也是基拉想要的吗
Is this what Kira wants?
她放学后你去接她吗
Are you gonna pick her up after school?
当然 我们要不要等你高中毕业
Course. Are we gonna put off having this conversation
再聊这个话题
until after you graduate from high school?
好啊 你个笨蛋
Yeah, you arse.
你说得对
You were right.
你懂的
You know.
谢啦
Thank you.
哦 笨蛋 双胞胎怎么样
Oi, Meathead. How are the boys?
在他们的睡袋里面摇呢
Dangling in their sacks.
你要来宝宝派对吗
Are you coming to baby showers?
当然 我当然来 我只是
Yeah, yeah. Of course, I am. I'm just...
对不起 我最近不在
Sorry I haven't been around.
我最近一直很忙 你知道的
I've been busy, you know.
恩 你忙着要当学者
Hmm, you're busy becoming a scholar.
是啊 我只是想找一份工作
Yeah, I'm just trying to get a job.
我比这里其他辍学的人
I'm about ten years older
都大了快10岁
than all the other drop-outs here.
总之 一会儿见
Anyway I'll see you in a bit.
好的
Okay.
你从来没有为你自己负过责 莎拉
You've never even taken responsibility for yourself, Sarah.
更何况为两个人负责呢
How are you gonna be responsible for two?
我不知道 你说过这是我的选择 你忘了
I don't know. You said it was my choice, didn't you?
我是说过 但你的选择不是一个妈妈该做的
Yes, but your choice does not a mother make.
你得向我证明你能安定下来
You need to show me you can be still.
而且我会一直陪着你
And I will be here for you.
支持你 不惜一切代价
I will support you, whatever it takes.
我不需要你的支持 我不需要你做任何事
I don't need your support. I don't need nothing from you.
哦 看啊
Oh, look at that.
是个彩色的小猴子
It's a little colourful monkey.
这是科西玛送来的
Oh, it's from Cosima.
这是什么
What is?
哦 他身上画的是元素周期表
Oh, he's got little periodic elements in it.
是只科学猴子咯
He's a science monkey.
- 斯科特 能不能给我两个肉饼 - 好的
- Scottie, can I get a couple of patties? - Okay.
两个皇家芝士汉堡
Two royal with cheese.
你的汉堡上抹的什么
What's on your bun?
果酱 猜猜这是给谁的
Jam. Guess who it's for?
我做了我的选择
I made my choice.
来了 你要的两个果酱汉堡
Here you go, two jam burgers as requested.
哦 我来一片
Oh, got a chip.
- 果酱汉堡 - 是啊
- Jamburgers? - I know.
他们来啦 嗨
There they are. Hello.
嗨 艾莉森
Hi, Alison.
嗨 不好意思我们来晚了
Hey, sorry we're late.
没关系没关系
Mwah. That's okay. That's okay.
进来吧
Come on in.
我猜唐尼肯定已经把酒喝完了 是不是
I bet Donnie's already drank all the booze, huh?
的确
He has.
你可以尝尝我自♥制♥的康普茶
You can try my kombucha, it's home-made.
哈喽 嗨
Hello. Hey.
- 想来一口吗 - 不 我还是不吃了
- Want a bite? - Nope. I'm okay.
- 嗨 - 哈喽
- Yeah. - Hello.
我觉得该换人抱了
I think I sense a hand-off.
- 我吗 - 是的 接着
- Me? - Yeah, take him.
你能做好的 只需要举起来
You're gonna do fine, just lift up.
这只是个小人类
It's just a human.
- 哦 一个小人类 - 你行吗
- Oh, a human. - You okay?
- 不 - 好吧
- No. - Okay.
我不想伤到你 我不想伤到你
I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna hurt you.
啊 我觉得 我觉得小紫刚拉了
Yeah, I think, I think Purple pooped.
他拉了吗
He did a poop?
是的 你想找妈妈吗
Yeah, he did. You want mama?
他总是在我吃东西的时候拉屎
It's always when I eat he poops.
- 莎拉 嗨 - 嗨
- Sarah, hey. - Hi.
你 呃...你才到这里
You, um... You just got here?
我一直想找到合适的语言
I've been trying to find the right words.
安慰你 安慰西沃恩
For you, for Siobhan.
哦天啊 你不必
Oh, God, you don't...
真的不必了
Please, don't do that.
不 我想说
No, I want to.
我真的非常敬重她 你知道吗
I respected her so much, you know?
而且她教会我如何变得勇敢
And she taught me how to be brave.
我只是觉得如果我当时多问问她
I just feel like if I had questioned her more,
- 或者我本可以... - 讲真
- or if I could have... - Seriously.
这些都过去了
It's all right.
为了现在的安宁她做了一切能做的
She did what she had to do for this.
你知道吗 我们都是如此
You know? We all did.
妈妈
Mom!
考试如何
How was the test?
- 嗨 - 嗨 结果怎样
- Yeah. - Yeah, how did it go?
很难说
Oh, it's hard to tell.
什么意思
What do you mean?
- 我猜你肯定考得特好 - 真的吗
- I bet you aced it. - Do ya?
谢谢你
Thank you.
莎拉 考试如何
Oh, Sarah, how was your test?
- 换个话题 - 当然可以
- Let's change the subject. - Absolutely.
鸡尾酒 有人要吗 好吧
Cocktails, anyone? All right.
- 莎拉 太好了 - 嗨
- Oh, Sarah, good. - Hey.
你知道这儿还有很多吃的
You know there's plenty of food left.
- 嗯 太好了 - 嗨 她做到了
- Yes, good. - Hey, she made it.
考试怎样
How was the test?
- 挺好的 - 是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
- 是的 - 那很好
- Yeah. - It was good.
- 真不错 - 没错
- Great. - Yeah.
好啦 别一直问她了 你们这群家伙
Okay, leave her alone, you guys.
在准备什么呢 菲利克斯
Got something afoot, Felix?
科林 我告诉过你
Colin, I've told you
不要再这么敏锐了
that you've got to stop being so perceptive.
记得吗
Remember?
我在等个人
I'm expecting someone.
- 得悄悄的 - 我明白了
- On the down low. - I see.
敲门敲门
Knock, knock.
嗨
Hey.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好的
Good.
好吧
Yeah.
他很壮
He is very strong.
你和你妈妈一样壮壮哒
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表