剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
not even a child would swallow.
不是我们所有人都被欺骗了
Not all of us were deceived.
哈提卜先生 做了那么多见不得人的勾当
Oh, Mr. Al-Khatib, with your dirty hands,
很高兴听见你这么说
so glad to hear you say that.
我们不再听命于
We no longer take
威斯特摩兰先生了
our direction from Mr. Westmorland.
给我们些证据 告诉我们你的价码
Show us the evidence and tell us how much you want.
这张清单列有关键专利
Enclosed are a list of key patents
食物 药品
food, pharmaceuticals,
克隆 基因编辑 基因测序
cloning, gene editing, sequencing,
生物学检测 这些
biosurveillance. So yes,
每有任何动作 我们都要酬劳
every time a technician blinks, we will get paid.
但是从你们行贿数额之大可以看出
But judging by the size of these bribes,
你们怎么都能赚上几十亿
you'll all be making billions anyway.
我可以演示一下吗
May I?
他不会再回来了
He won't be coming back.
你做了对的事情 瑞秋
You're doing the right thing, Rachel.
但是对象错了
To the wrong man,
他是唯一曾真心爱过我的人
the only one who ever really loved me.
我们做了力所能及的事情
We do what we can.
每个人都各司其职
Each of us in our own way.
而且我们为了彼此才这么做
And we do it for each other.
蚕食鲸吞只为除掉魔鬼
Chipping at the devil 'til he's done.
这
There, uh...
可能是
seems to be some, uh,
技术问题
technical difficulty.
他一无所有
He has nothing.
手放在桌子上我能看见的位置
Hands on the table where I can see them!
抱歉这么对你了
Sorry about that,
老家伙
old chap.
放心 这还没有结束
Rest assured this is not over.
我们和你们所有人都没完
We are not finished with any of you!
我为我们取了些食物
I have food for us.
格蕾西 我们得赶紧走了
Come, Gracie, we have to go.
放开我
Get off!
我闻到了创生会的臭味
I smell Neo shit!
放轻松 蠢货
Easy there, pumpkin.
我们不想伤害
We don't want to harm
- 你肚里的货物 - 对不起
- your cargo. - I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
不会疼的
It won't hurt.
会好的
It's OK.
你会被原谅
You're forgiven.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You're alright?
为什么不好
Why wouldn't I be?
- 快不好了 - 搞什么 S
- Incoming. - What the hell, S?
很抱歉 亲爱的 我找到了机会
I'm sorry, love. I saw a window.
你竟然和杀害米卡的凶手合作
You've worked with M.K.'s murderer!
我知道你无法接受这些
I knew you couldn't stomach it;
但他是我们联合瑞秋的关键
he was the key to Rachel.
嘿 嘿 嘿 到底怎么回事
Hey! Hey-hey! Hey, what the hell is going on?
- 嘘 这些是给你的 - 花
- Shhh. These are for you. - Flowers!
- 好吧 我接受了 - 我没有
- Well, I'm over it. - I'm not!
你和瑞秋密谋了什么
What did you pull with Rachel?
她告诉了我们谜题残缺的部分
She gave us the missing piece of the puzzle.
创生会用黑钱行贿的
Full financial records
所有财务记录
of Neolution's dark money bribes.
什么
What?
我们拿到了所需的一切
We have got everything we need. Proof
数十年非法人类实验和
of decades of illegal human experiments
科迪绝育计划的证据 我们准备好去
and of Coady's sterilization plan. We're ready
- 曝光它们了 - 你是认真的
- to expose them. - You're serious?
是的
Yeah.
结束了
It's done.
这就是那东西 这就是全部了吗
This is it? This is everything?
上传文件
提交
是的
Yeah.
加载好了并且随时可以发给全部的
Loaded and ready to send to all the regulatory
受影响国家的管理和监督委员会
and oversight committees in the affected countries.
以及西沃恩在英国卫报
As well as to old journalist friends
的记者老朋友们
of Siobhan at The Guardian.
你们为我们做了这一切
You guys did all this for us.
准备好了吗
You're ready?
等一下下
Just a second.
上传文件
提交
提交
感谢您提交的文件
嘿
Hey.
大家好
Hello!
首先我想感谢大家
I would like to start by thanking you all
来画展捧场 当然更感谢大家
for coming. And I'd also like to thank you all
能买♥♥我的画
for buying.
接下来
And now is
我想向大家介绍激发我灵感的
the part of the night where I'd like to introduce
缪斯女神的原型
my muse in her true form.
- 天哪 - 别害羞嘛
- Oh, Christ! - Oh no.
我的姐姐莎拉
My sister Sarah!
鞠个躬吧
Bow.
我和我姐
My sister and I...
我们俩都是孤儿
My sister and I are orphans, you see,
而且本来 额
and, uh,
我们可能在任何地方终其一生
we could have ended up anywhere.
可能流落到任何家庭
We could have ended up in any family.
如果那样的话
And if we had,
我们可能会和现在完全不同
we would have been entirely different people.
但是我妈妈
But my mom,
- 西沃恩 这个女人 - 不要吧
- Siobhan. This woman... - Oh no!
- 来吧 这个女人 - 菲利克斯
- Come on! This woman... - Felix!
她领养了我们并视如己出
she chose us as her own.
我们能长成如今这样 都是因为当初
We are who we are because she carried
她把两个小脏孩从伦敦带到了加拿大
two little London urchins on her wings to Canada.
我看着她抚养我姐姐
Watching her raise my sister,
看着我姐姐抚养她的女儿
watching my sister raise her own daughter...
找到了我有血缘关系的亲姐姐
finding my biological sister,
这很不可思议
it's quite mad.
但让我知道了 就是这些机缘巧合
It's taught me that we are all...
造就了如今的我们
mysterious works of chance.
先天和后天
A choice
选择的结果
of nature versus nurture.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
那么 敬我的盖世女神
So, to my galaxy of women,
感谢你们的养育之恩
thank you for the nurture.
- 我真为你骄傲 - 我爱你 谢谢你
- So proud of you. - I love you. Thank you.
好啦 让我们尽情狂欢
Alright! Now let's party!
- 菲利克斯 - 音乐响起来
- Felix! - Music!
丽晶酒店
那场会议就是个死亡陷阱
That was a deathtrap, that meeting.
- 你指望他们能杀了我 - 我告诉你
- You expected them to kill me. - I told you
我想要的了 但是你不听
what I wanted; you chose not to listen.
怎么 我们终于要得到
What? We just ride off into the sunset
曾经梦寐以求的东西
when everything we have ever wanted
用来开启新生活不好吗
was at our fingertips?
你还指望我能得到什么回报不成
You expected me to take a payoff?
这才能证明我们赢了
That is how we win!
不 只有曝光创生会
No, we win if Neolution is exposed,
破除威斯特摩兰的神话 才算赢
and Westmorland is stripped of his myth!
你的铁证呢 瑞秋
Where's your smoking gun, Rachel?
这儿没什么能给你的了
There's nothing for you here.
你把证据
Oh, you gave it
都给她了
To her!
- 你不能伤害我 - 是吗
- You can't hurt me. - No?
"噢 求你了 爸爸 别打我"
"Oh, please, don't hit me, Daddy."
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表