剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
with hundreds of avatars named Sarah Manning.
让我们看看谁会点开来看
We'll see who gloms.
我不知道他在说什么
I have no idea what he just said,
但是米卡曾经通过一个游戏联♥系♥过基拉
but M.K. once contacted Kira through a game.
- 那是 呃 - 《我的世界》
- It was this, um... - Minecraft.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我在安全屋里见她在笔记本上玩过
I saw her playing on her laptop at the safe house.
- 你觉得这会有用吗 - 当然
- Do you think that would help? - It could, yeah.
好吧 我去办 记得盯着他
Great. Alright, I'm on it. Just keep after him.
重案组
Major crimes.
伙计 我早说过 回家真是太好了
Man, I tell you, it's good to be back home!
那我们为什么要跑到城外这么远的地方
Then why are we so far outside the city limits?
你有案子吗 马蒂 或者一个什么来这的理由
Do you have a case, Matty, or a reason why we're out here?
有啊 我想和你亲热
Yeah. I want to make out.
文件一定就在这儿 你在缉毒队干过吗
The file is here somewhere. You ever work vice?
- 不 - 我在那儿见过
- No. - The things I saw down there,
性用品 扭曲的体模 酷刑后的排泄物
sex stuff, extreme body mod, torture crap.
那玩意儿会把你的牙齿弄烂的
That shit'll rot your teeth out.
但是 这个
But this...
才是真正的乱♥伦♥
is truly incestuous.
不吃惊吗
No cracks.
这么冷静
Still!
我去 你居然丝毫不受打击
Damn, you're a survivor.
但是事实上 只有你的准朋友们
But the thing is, your preppy friends
知道的消息才有价值
are only worth what they know.
我敢打赌他们知道这张是在哪拍的
And I'm betting they know where this one is.
你遇到过那个疯子吗
You ever meet the psycho?
怀孕了还东奔西跑的
Running around all pregnant.
没有 没见过
No. Never seen her.
我突然想到
I'm realizing...
你不知道我们俩要走多远
you don't know how far we're willing to go
才能把所有克隆人抓住
to bring all these clones in.
你最好接受你的新生活 阿尔特
You better embrace this new future, Art,
因为马上就要开始了
because it's going to be here real soon.
就是这样 熟练掌握了
Yes! Skills!
你在干什么
What the Dickens are you doing?
我在用潜鸟的方式联♥系♥海伦娜
I'm loon calling Helena!
我就像是在这演《猛虎过山》一样
I'm like Jeremiah Johnson over here!
电影猛虎过山 男主角厌倦城市来到山中生活
对了 她离我们不远
She's close, by the way.
太好了 我已经把她的东西打包好了
Good. Well, I packed all of her things.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
这不是紧急信♥号♥♥吗
Is that the emergency loon call?
你打算怎么处理这些还是有味的毛皮
What do you do with furs that still smell like fur?
别动
Don't move.
唐尼 唐尼
Donnie! Donnie!
唐尼 唐尼
Donnie! Donnie!
放开 放开我
Let go! Let go of me!
- 其实不需要这么复杂 - 我去
- It needn't be so hard. - Shit!
你好
Hello.
你是哪个阵营来的
Which faction are you from?
我是弗兰特纳克先生
My name is Mr. Frontenac.
现在已经只有一个阵营了
There is only one faction now.
哦 合并了
Oh. Consolidation.
要我说 简直是毁灭多样性
The bane of diversity, if I may say.
特别是在瑞秋的管理下
Particularly under dear Rachel.
你不用害怕你周边的变化
You needn't fear the change upon you.
瑞秋对你的家庭很有兴趣
Rachel has taken a special interest in your family.
嗯 我看的出来
Yeah. I can see that.
我们能友好地 相处吗
Shall you and I do this... amicably?
你这个软包 我呼吸不了了
You fudgy fudgers! I can't breathe!
艾莉森
Alison.
冷静点
Stay calm.
唐尼和海伦娜在哪
Where are Donnie and Helena?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
海伦娜出去猎杀上帝的创造物了
Helena was out murdering God's creatures
我丈夫抛弃了我
and my husband abandoned me.
你觉得他们会去哪
Where do you think they'd go?
发生什么了 阿尔特
What is happening, Art?
他们想让你加入 艾莉森
They want you to come in, Alison.
你的姐妹 你的家庭
Your sisters, your family.
他们想要休战
They want a truce.
休战 创生会觉得绑♥架♥孩子是休战
A truce? Kidnapping children is the Neo definition of a truce?
你得明白这儿能施舍的仁慈
You need to understand the benevolence on offer here.
是上头提供的
It comes from above.
我保证绝不会动克隆人一根毫毛
I'm sworn not to harm a single hair on a single clone head.
海伦娜在哪
Now, where's Helena?
- 在树林里 - 她有什么备用计划
- Uh, in the woods! - What's her back-up plan?
- 我不知道她的备用计划 - 你知道
- I don't know her back-up plan! - You do.
- 不 不 我不知道 - 她逃跑了
- No! No, I don't. - She ran.
她会逃到哪去
Where does she go when she runs?
我不知道
I don't know.
好
Okay.
我相信你 只是吓唬吓唬你
I believe you. No harm.
我们合作的还行吗 阿尔特 还是结束了
We good, Art? We done?
我们才刚刚开始 搭档
We're just getting started, partner.
我们带你回家好好安顿下吧
Let's take you home and tuck you in.
也许我们都能永远健康地活着
And maybe we'll all live long, healthy lives.
"我们都是复兴村的孩子
"We are all Revival's children,
选择了一个光明的未来
chosen for a brighter future,
在这里脆弱的身体会变得更强大
where our frail bodies become so much stronger;
我们再也不用担心衰老或者死亡"
and death and aging haunt us no longer."
- 这里好可怕 - 是啊
- This place is scary. - Yeah.
你知道什么是神话吗
Do you know what a myth is?
都是很老很老的故事
It's an old, old story,
有些是真的 有些却是假的
and some it is true and some of it is not.
但都是告诉我们一些道理的
But it's told to us to teach us something.
- 戴尔芬 - 我很抱歉
- Delphine. - I'm so sorry.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
他们不让我联♥系♥你
I wasn't allowed to contact you.
那你现在怎么过来了
Why are you here now?
你听我说 已经没时间了
Please listen. There's no time.
- 可以走了 - 给我们十分钟好吗
- Transport is ready. - Could you give us 10 minutes?
- 怎么了 - 求你了
- What's going on? - Please.
我也不想这样
This isn't what I want either.
你要带她去哪
Where are you taking her?
她要去参加个实验
She has a research trip.
我要去撒丁岛
I'm going to Sardinia.
撒丁岛
Sardinia?
我们每个人都不是平白无故在这里的
We each have a role here,
科西玛
Cosima.
我不明白 这个地方太奇怪了
I don't understand. This place is insane!
你在说什么 被一个一百七十岁的老男人救了
What, you were saved by a 170-year-old man?
确实是这样的 科西玛
The science is real, Cosima.
这里简直超乎你的想象
In here, you can't make the obvious assumptions.
都是我闻所未闻的东西
It's like nothing I've seen before.
你想不到它会在这
You didn't think it would be there.
我需要点什么来坚持下去
I need something to hold on to.
这整个岛
This entire island...
就是一个长年的延寿研究所
is a decades-long pro-longevity study.
- 这里每个人都参与了 - 是的
- And everyone here is participating? - Yes.
干细胞疗法 人体冷冻法 热量限制技术
Stem cell therapy, cryonics, caloric restriction,
免疫疗法 克隆技术
immunotherapy, cloning.
你想想
When you think about it,
要是想在基因上改善人类的体质
if you want to genetically improve the human race,
延长寿命是首要原则
life extension is the first principle.
这个地方
This place...
这里就是创生会的核心
this is the heart of Neolution.
这里有个得了癌症的女孩
There's a child and she has cancer.
我看到过很多这样的孩子被带过来接受
I've seen others like her brought here for some...
实验治疗
experimental treatment.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表