剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Kate, listen to me, maintain visual contact, but do not approach.
武装响应小组已在赶去 重复
We have an Armed Response Unit on the way. Repeat.
-不要靠近 -是 长官
- Do not approach - Sir.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你放下
Drop yours!
凯特 报告情况
Kate, sit rep.
一名嫌疑人已击倒 重复 一名嫌疑人已击倒
One suspect down. Repeat. One suspect down.
第二名嫌疑人在前往苔石南天桥
Second suspect heading to Moss Heath flyover.
苔石南天桥
Moss Heath flyover!
凯特 是哪个还在跑
Kate, so which one of them is still up and running?
点点
Dot.
我能帮什么忙 长官
What can I do to help, sir?
好样的 去联♥系♥武警部
Good girl. Get onto the SFC.
我要知道武装响应小组在哪呢
I need to know where those armed response units are.
接武警指挥官
Strategic Firearms Commander.
该死
Shit.
放下枪 放下手♥机♥
Drop your gun! Drop your phone!
凯特
Kate?
放下 手举过头
Drop 'em! Hands over your head!
他们没来接你
They're not here for you, then?
还没来
Not yet.
但他们会来的
But they will be.
我建议你
My advice?
趁现在有机会快跑吧
Run now, while you can.
我已经跑累了
I am too knackered to run.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
你那天早上去我公♥寓♥了 你看到我不在了
You went into my flat that morning? You saw I wasn't there?
或许有
Maybe.
或许没有
Maybe not.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
那很能说明问题
That'd be telling.
怪不得我们没上♥床♥呢
Well, now I see why we never slept together.
不是因为我不想
It wasn't that I didn't want to.
你快走吧 趁现在还安全
Please go, now, while it's safe.
我懂
I get it.
史蒂夫·阿诺特是球童 你就能退出了
Steve Arnott's the Caddy, so you can retire.
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that. Yeah.
他们选了你
They picked you,
培养你
groomed you,
引导你一步步往上爬
guided your career.
你什么都知道
You know everything.
你现在要怎么做 突然停下吗
What are you gonna do now, just stop?
你觉得他们会做什么
What do you think they're gonna do?
你想放下这一切只有一个办法
There's only one way you can put this behind you.
凯特 我清楚自己在做什么
Kate, I know what I'm doing.
帕特里克·费尔班克
Patrick Fairbank.
他们说他能摆脱虐待儿童的指控
They're saying he's gonna get off the child abuse charges.
你知道名字 日期和地点
You know names, dates, places.
你很了解他那样的禽兽
You know all about monsters like him.
坦白吧
Confess.
告诉我们那些
Give us the names of all the people
毁了那么多人生的人的名字
that have ruined all these people's lives,
那些你一直在保护的禽兽
all these monsters you've protected.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
坦白吧
Confess.
说出一切
Tell us everything.
快走
Go! Go!
宾德拉警员 反腐12组
PC Bindra, AC-12.
我还在等待我查询的信息
I am still awaiting the requested information.
大家继续
Keep on, everybody.
是我们自己人面临危险
One of our own is out there in harm's way.
我需要知道情况
I need to know what's going on!
我们的警官在苔石南天桥
Our officer is at Moss Heath flyover.
我们需要知道武装小组到哪了 长官
We need a location on those armed units, sir.
快叫救护车
We need an ambulance.
武装警♥察♥ 退后
Armed police! Get back!
退后
Get back!
点点 放下枪 放下
Dot, drop the gun. Put it down!
不
No!
武装警♥察♥ 放下武器
Armed police! Drop your weapon!
-跪下 手背头后 -我是反腐12组的
- On the ground! Hands behind your head. - I'm AC-12!
-都退后 -反腐12组
- Everyone, back! - AC-12!
都马上退后
Everyone, get back now!
...创伤 急需医务人员
..Trauma. Request urgent paramedic support.
急需武装支援
Request urgent armed support.
退后 离他远点
Get away from him!
我要录他的临终遗言
I'm taking his dying declaration.
警长 你退下
Now, Sergeant, you will stand down.
嫌疑人被击倒
Suspect down.
说吧 点点 说吧
Come on, Dot. Say it.
说吧 点点
Come on, Dot.
费尔班克...
Fairbank...
好
Yeah.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
凯特
Kate?
还能是谁
Who else would it be?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
走吧 我带你回家
Come on, let's get you home.
中了 先生
Shot, sir.
-恭喜 凯特 -谢谢
- Congratulations, Kate. - Thank you.
真是好样的
Very well done.
谢谢
Thanks.
恭喜
Congratulations!
史蒂夫
Steve.
凯特
Kate.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表