剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
从行动角度讲
there's no operational reason
我们没有理由在费尔班克身上拖时间
to drag our feet over Fairbank.
我清楚怎么进行反腐调查 史蒂夫
I know how to conduct an anti-corruption case, Steve.
再次恕我直言 长官
With respect again, sir,
我开始担心本次调查的拖延了
I'm becoming concerned this inquiry's dragging its feet.
-我可不是问题所在 小史 -什么意思
- I'm not the issue here, son. - Sir?
我不能允许你询问费尔班克
I can't have you interviewing Fairbank
因为你自己还有嫌疑
because of the suspicions hanging over your head.
所以我们才会拖延
That's why we're dragging our feet here,
尽管我并不想
against my better judgement.
又是我栽赃证据陷害
Still this crap about me planting evidence
-琳赛·丹顿的破事吗 -听着
- against Lindsay Denton? - Listen to me.
我们可以叫费尔班克来 但你不能参与询问
We bring Fairbank in. But I can't have you in the room.
我不能拿将来的起诉冒险
I will not risk jeopardising future prosecutions.
什么 你要把我调离这桩案子吗
What? You're taking me off the case?
别让我更为难 小史
Don't make this harder than it is, son.
怎么 比保护一个前高警司
What, harder than protecting a
还刚好是你的共济会兄弟还为难吗
former Chief Super just happen to be your Mason?
-你太过分了 -我看到你们的握手了
- You are way out of line. - I saw your handshake.
你根本不知道...
You do not know the first thing...
我只知道你想让我离开一桩
I know you're trying to take me off a case
事关高级警官掩盖儿童虐待的案子
that involves senior officers covering up child abuse!
针对你的怀疑
The suspicions against you
远不止栽赃证据那么简单 史蒂夫
are more than just planting evidence, Steve.
不用起立
As you were.
黑斯廷斯警司和我简短地商讨过了
Superintendent Hastings and I have had a short discussion.
就眼下的情况 我们都同意
And in the circumstances, we agree
最好的办法 既能保护各方
the best course of action, to protect all parties
也能遵守纪律规章
and to abide by disciplinary procedure,
就是向你发出15条规章通告
is for you to be served with a Regulation 15 notice
并暂停你的职务
and to be suspended from duty
直至能在正式纪律听证会上解决这些问题
until these matters can be addressed at a formal disciplinary hearing.
15条通告
A Reg 15?
为什么
For what?
有人对你提出了一些指控
Certain allegations have been made against you.
-谁 -不按既定的
- By who? - It wouldn't be appropriate
纪律规章探讨这些事是不合适的
to discuss these outside the recognized disciplinary framework.
但你走之前 我想问问 你带武器了吗
But before you go, may I ask if you're bearing a firearm?
这是点点提的
This come from Dot?
要他进来
I want him in here.
那恐怕不太好
I don't think that's not a good idea.
好吧
Fine.
我真觉得那样不太好
I really don't think that's a good idea.
我的警官提出要求了
My officer has asked for this,
我就满足他的要求
so I'm gonna give him this.
柯顿督察
DI Cottan.
长官 吉尔
Sir. Gill.
你说吧
The floor is yours.
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
柯顿督察
DI Cottan.
我对阿诺特警长的职业行为多有担忧
I've a number of concerns regarding DS Arnott's professional conduct.
他携带武器进了办公室
He's been bearing a firearm around the office.
违反了《1968年武器法》第七节
In contravention of Section 7 of the 1968 Firearms Act.
我已经把枪交回去了
I've signed the firearm back in.
他被控跟一名嫌疑人有不当关系
He's been accused of an improper relationship with a suspect,
还被控栽赃证据陷害该嫌疑人
of planting evidence against said suspect.
我没栽赃证据
I did not plant evidence!
他还与我们的另一起
He also fits the profile of a suspect
反腐调查的嫌疑人特征相符
we're seeking in a separate anti-corruption inquiry.
什么
What?
这简直疯了
This is insane!
什么反腐调查
What anti-corruption inquiry?
此事尚在调查中 我真的认为最好
I really don't think any more should be said about this matter
不要再多说了
while it's been investigated.
老天爷啊 问题不在我
Look, for Christ's sake, I'm not the problem here!
你什么意思
What exactly are you saying?
长官 我非常担忧
Sir, I've got serious concerns
柯顿督察对职责的履行有违《警♥察♥行为规章》
about DI Cottan's performance of his duty under Police Conduct regs.
所以他才会这样针对我
And that's why he's having a go at me.
长官 这太过分了
Sir, this is completely out of order.
在对丹尼·沃登的公♥寓♥进行搜查时
During a search of Danny Waldron's flat,
他没能尽责地安排必要的鉴证检验
he failed in his duty to order the necessary forensics.
然后他还要一个下属对我隐瞒此事
He then induced a junior rank to hide this from me
以防我发现他遗漏了关键线索
so I wouldn't find out he'd missed a crucial lead.
如果有什么问题需要进行
Listen, if there's any issues to be addressed
绩效评估或其他什么
by a performance review or otherwise,
那这是一定少不了的
then trust me there certainly will be.
但是 这些问题跟我们眼前的问题
However, said issues are separate and distinct
是不相关 不一样的 阿诺特警长
from the ones before us now, DS Arnott.
听着
Look.
拜托了
Please...
我知道我让你们生气了
I know I've pissed you all off.
卧底琳赛·丹顿的事我也很抱歉
And I am sorry about the undercover on Lindsay Denton.
但只有我一个人在努力查这件案子
But I am the only one that's trying to solve this case!
听听
There you have it,
只有史蒂夫能破案
only Steve can solve the case!
史蒂夫万岁
All hail Steve.
我真的认为我们的谈话该到此为止了
I definitely think we should stop this conversation now.
-谢谢 柯顿督察 -长官
- Thank you, DI Cottan. - Sir.
谢谢你保持冷静
Thanks for keeping your cool.
肯定很不容易
Can't have been easy.
阿诺特警长 关于15条通告
DS Arnott, regarding the Reg 15 notice...
你将在我们指定的时间回到这里来
You will return here for a formal interview
接受正式询问
at a time specified by us.
但在那之前 你将被停职
But until then, you will be suspended from duty.
抱歉 小史
I'm sorry, son. I'm sorry.
我知道他有他的原因
I know he's got his reasons,
但你呢 长官
but you, sir?
你还没回应我
You never answer my point about
说你和费尔班克都是共济会的事
you and Fairbank both been in the Masons?
得了 史蒂夫 你这样对你自己没有好处
Come on, Steve. You're not doing yourself any favours here.
否认对你的指控是一回事
It's one thing denying allegations against you,
污蔑你的上级又是另一回事了
but it's another thing slinging mud at your superiors.
这些事互相无关 我还能说什么
That's a completely different kettle of fish, fella. What can I say?
你让我失望了 也让你自己失望了
You've let me down, you've let yourself down.
是啊
Yeah.
是你把罗南·墨菲被篡改过的案卷给了我们
Well, you're the one that fed us all a doctored file on Ronan Murphy.
什么
What?
罗南·墨菲是汤米·亨特的已知犯罪同伙
Ronan Murphy being a known criminal associate of Tommy Hunter...
案卷里没有
..Not in the file.
罗南·墨菲在亨特被杀案中
Ronan Murphy being investigated
作为头号♥嫌疑人被调查过
as a prime suspect in Hunter's murder...
案卷里没有
not in the file.
罗南·墨菲和汤米·亨特都卷入了
Ronan Murphy and Tommy Hunter both being involved
儿童性剥削一事 案卷里没有
in child sexual exploitation... not in the file.
你还说是我让你失望了
And you say I'm the one that's letting you down.
长官
Sir.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
嗯 我不会乱下结论的
Yeah. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions.
看看他的纪律听证会结果如何吧
Let's see what comes out of his disciplinary hearing.
就跟你说一句
Look, just between us,
我有线索证明他栽赃了琳赛家的那笔钱
I've got a lead on him planting that money at Lindsay's.
我想告诉你一声
I just wanted to let you know,
免得你太过震惊
so it didn't come as a big shock.
我知道这会让你很难受
And I know this is going to be difficult...
但我们必须盯住他的一举一动
..But we've got to keep an eye on his every move.
抱歉
Sorry.
好啊
All right?
我觉得这能让你开心起来
Thought these might cheer you up.
请进
Come in.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表