剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
..Somehow it felt to me that my mum was there.
你可以继续吗 丹顿女士
Are you OK to carry on, Ms Denton?
可以
Yes.
你刚刚在回忆阿诺特警长
You were recalling that Detective Sergeant Arnott
带鉴证组搜查的事...
was leading a forensic search...
他叫鉴证搜查队的一个队员
He asked one of the forensic search team
打开我妈的过夜包
to open Mum's overnight case.
箱子里发现了什么
And what was found in the case?
一大袋钞票
A large number of banknotes.
你见过那些钞票吗
Had you ever seen these banknotes before?
-没有 -你如何反应的
- Never. - How did you react?
惊讶
Astonished.
绝望
Devastated.
困惑
Confused.
阿诺特警长如何反应的
And how did Detective Sergeant Arnott react?
他眼都没眨一下
He didn't bat an eye.
他看上去不惊讶吗
He didn't seem surprised...
或是好奇
or curious
或是洋洋得意
or triumphant?
不
No.
你会如何描述截止那时
How would you describe your relationship
你和阿诺特警长之间的关系
with Detective Sergeant Arnott up until that point?
我以为我们已成了朋友
I thought we'd become friends.
你们变得亲密了
You became close?
是的
Yes.
卧底警♥察♥是禁止
An undercover officer is forbidden from
跟他们的调查对象发生性关系的
sexual relations with a person that they are investigating...
法官大人 调查员跟被告的关系
My Lady, the investigating officer's relationship with the defendant
与针对她的充分而有力的证据无关
has no bearing on the abundant and powerful evidence against her.
法官大人 卧底警♥察♥必须遵循一定的行为准则
My Lady, an undercover officer must abide by a code of conduct.
如果他未遵守这些行为准则
Failure to follow that code of conduct
就表示他还可能
implies that there are other rules
破坏其他规矩
he might be prepared to break.
我允许提问
I'll allow the question.
卧底调查你时
While undercover and investigating you,
史蒂夫·阿诺特是否跟你发生过性关系
did Steve Arnott engage in sexual relations with you?
发生过
Yes.
几次
On how many occasions?
一次
Once.
我当时很脆弱
I was very vulnerable...
因为我妈的死
following my mum's death.
他似乎是世上唯一
He seemed like the only person in the world
能理解我心情的人
who understood what I was going through.
抱歉
Sorry.
作为警♥察♥
And as a police officer,
你因此对史蒂夫·阿诺特
what conclusion did you draw from that
和你的关系得出了怎样的结论
regarding Steve Arnott's relationship with you?
因为性关系是禁止的
That, as sexual relations are forbidden,
他肯定不是在卧底或是在调查我
he couldn't be undercover or investigating me any more.
史蒂夫·阿诺特在你家待过几次
How many times was Steve Arnott in your house?
十几次吧
I'd say a dozen.
但每次你都也在 是吗
But you were always there at the same time, weren't you?
我晚上睡得不太好
I wasn't sleeping very well at night.
有时我会在沙发上打盹
Sometimes I'd doze off on the sofa
醒来时 已过去了几小时
and wake up and a couple of hours would have gone by.
而他那期间就一直都在吗
And he'd been there the whole time?
是的
Yes.
但你无从得知他去过房♥子里的什么地方
But you had no idea where in the house he'd been
或做了什么
or what he'd been doing?
对
No.
而且他能接触到你去世母亲的物品
With access to your late mother's belongings?
对
Yeah.
谢谢 丹顿女士
Thank you, Ms Denton.
法官大人
My Lady...
好 今天就到这里吧
Yes, let's leave it there for today.
全体起立
All rise.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
关门
Shut the door.
站着
Remain standing.
你是否曾跟
Did you have sexual relations
你卧底调查的嫌疑人发生过性关系
with a suspect you were investigating whilst undercover?
琳赛·丹顿会不惜一切蒙骗陪审团的
Lindsay Denton is gonna say anything to con the jury.
你有没有过
Did you or didn't you?
没有过 长官
No, sir, I did not.
如果这就是你的回答...
If that's your answer...
是的 长官
It is my answer, sir.
她说找到钱时 你眼都没眨一下
She claims when the money was found, you didn't bat an eye.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
那是为什么
Why would that be, now?
丹顿回来之前
The search team had established the find
搜查队就已经找到了钱
prior to Denton entering the premises.
是我叫他们当着她的面重现一遍发现过程
I ordered them to simulate making the find in front of her.
好观察她的反应
To see her reaction.
你找到钱 指给她看
You make the find, you show her.
就能看到反应了 你那是在炫耀
There's your reaction there! You were show-boating!
-是 长官 -省省吧
- Yes, sir. - I'll give you "Yes, sir".
辩方在借此诋毁你的工作
The defence are using this to discredit your work
诋毁本部门的工作
and the work of this department!
你的球队本来都胜局在握
Your team was bossing the game.
你却踢飞了罚球
You went and gave away a penalty!
-是 长官 -给我出去
- Sir. - Get the hell out of here!
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings.
长官
Sir.
长官
Sir.
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
我要提前看看鉴证发现
I want a preview of the forensics.
我怀着深深的遗憾告知你们
It is with deep regret that I inform you all...
罗德·肯尼迪警员被发现死亡
..Of the death of PC Rod Kennedy.
罗德的尸体被发现吊在一间工业单元里
Rod's body was found hanged at an industrial unit.
初步看来 他是自杀
Early indications are that he took his own life.
小队休息室里会放本悼念册
There'll be a book of condolence in the squad room,
如果有谁想寄花或悼念卡
and we'll send out the necessary information
我们会放出必要联♥系♥信息
for those of you who want to send flowers and cards...
我能帮你什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
给
Here you are.
你知道他会做出那种事吗
Did you have any idea he'd do something like that?
那你呢
Did you?
这事太过火了
This has gone too far.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
杰姬 很晚了
Jackie, it's late.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我还想问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
凯特 我读了你的报告
Kate, I read your report.
罗德·肯尼迪的事跟你无关
You had nothing on Rod Kennedy.
丹尼对我说的最后一句话是
The last thing that Danny said to me before he died was,
"听着"
"Listen."
他只说出了这么多
That was all he could get out.
你又不知道他会被唬成那样
You weren't to know how bad he'd fall for the bluff.
所以我才问你现在怎么样
That's why I'm asking if you're OK.
我只是在尽职 伙计
I'm just doing my job, mate.
好样的 凯特
Well done, Kate.
罗德和我有染
Rod and I were involved.
地下情
An affair...
还是两位肩并肩服役的武警
between two armed officers serving side by side?
这可是严重有违职业道德的 警员
That is a serious lack of professionalism, Constable.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们必须隐瞒关系
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表