剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
"Mr Smith can be a big help to you when you move on."
之类的
Sort of thing, you know.
然后你就跟史密斯先生去个房♥间
And then you'd go to a room with Mr Smith.
或是几个人一起
Or a few of you would.
去见他们几个人
With a few of them.
虐待总发生在沙景吗
And the abuse always took place within Sands View?
不总是
No, not always. There was...
有时会是车 或小巴
Sometimes there'd be a car or a minibus
他们还会带我们去酒店或旅馆
and they'd take us to a hotel or a guesthouse
或...
or some big...
很大的私宅
..Some big private home. You know?
但派对
But the parties...
那些派对才最糟
The parties, they were the worst.
派对
Parties?
对 会有几个贵宾
Yeah. There'd be a few of them, these VIPs...
我们会被"借"出去
And we'd be farmed out.
你记得任何细节吗 名字
Do you recall any details in terms of names,
地址 或开车接送你们的人
addresses or the people who drove you to and from?
那是很久以前了 好吗 伙计
This was a long time ago, all right, mate?
我也希望我记得那些信息 而忘了其他的
And I wish I could remember that information and forget the rest.
但情况正相反
But...it's the opposite.
我知道这很艰难 乔
I know this is hard, Joe.
但你还能说出任何关于这些人的事吗
But is there anything you can tell me about these individuals,
或许能帮我确认他们身份的事
that might help identify them?
嗯 有个人很特别
Yeah, there's one of them stands out.
他...
He's...
他身材
He's a big...
胖得像鲸鱼
big fat whale of a fella.
他总穿件西装
He always wore a suit.
他脱掉那件西装外套时
And when he took the suit jacket off,
身上总有汗斑
he always had these, these...these sweat patches
还一身汗臭
and he stank of it.
当我得知他又叫我时
And when I got told he'd asked for me again, I'd...
我会吐 我会恶心
I'd throw up, you know. I'd... I'd be sick.
是丹尼吗
Is Danny the one?
什么
The one?
是吧
Yeah.
是他终于让人们肯听我们的话了
He's got people listening to us at last.
对
Yeah.
是他
Yeah, he is.
-阿诺特 -二次尸检有结果了吗
- Arnott. - Any report yet on the second PM?
什么二次尸检
What second PM?
点点说他会安排对罗德·肯尼迪进行
Dot said he was organising a second postmortem
二次尸检的
on Rod Kennedy.
我可没听说
First I've heard of it.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
好 我这就回南渡
OK. I'll head back to South Ferry.
好 我告诉她
Right. I'll tell her.
弗兰西斯 你的代表来电
Francis, that was your rep.
反腐12组要你马上去接受询问
AC-12 want you in for interview straightaway.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
她根本不相信我们 完全不信
She never believed us. Not for a minute.
杰姬 丹尼被杀时她没在房♥间里
Jackie. She weren't in the room when Danny was shot.
但他临死时对她耳语了什么
But he whispered something to her as he was dying.
对 如果他真说出了真♥相♥
Yeah. And if he'd managed to tell her the truth,
你觉得她这么久以来会一直不说吗
do you think she would have kept quiet this whole time?
不会
No.
相信我 她什么都不知道
Trust me. She don't know anything.
好吗
Yeah?
行了 伙计
All right, mate.
我继续了对沙景相关记录的搜索
I've continued to search records relating to Sands View.
证人乔瑟夫·纳什称
Our witness Joseph Nash claims
他的一些虐待者是贵宾
a number of his abusers were VIPs,
而他们都用一样的假名 史密斯先生
all of whom used the same alias - Mr Smith.
所以纳什无法告诉我们什么名字
Hence Nash wasn't able to give us any names.
但他说有一位虐待者严重肥胖
But he did claim one of these abusers was extremely obese.
沙景体育日
Sports Day at Sands View.
-他是谁 -戴尔·罗奇
- Who is he? - Dale Roach,
他是丹尼·沃登和乔·纳什
he was leader of the city council during the period
住在沙景时的市议会领袖
Danny Waldron and Joe Nash were residents at Sands View.
是他吗 乔
Is this the man, Joe?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你能来我部 看一些其他人的照片
Now, it would help if you could come to my department
会对我们大有帮助...
and look through some images of other individuals...
乔 我来自温馨的家庭
Joe, I came from a loving family.
童年幸福
I had a nice childhood
我真无法想象你的经历
and I can't begin to imagine what yours was like.
20年
20 years...
-你才来 -我想帮忙
- ..It's took you to come. - I want to help.
20年了
20 years...
那禽兽一直在我脑海里
I've had that monster in my head.
他发出的声音 他的气味
The sounds he made. The smell of him.
他在沙景对我们做的那些事
And the things that he did to us at Sands View...
警♥察♥从来都不管
No copper ever gave a toss.
你是说在沙景发生的罪行
Are you saying offences committed at Sands View
被上报给了警♥察♥ 但没人采取行动吗
were reported to police, and no action was taken?
我们告诉了老师
We told teachers,
我们告诉了社工 是的
we told social workers and, yeah,
我们也去告诉了警♥察♥
we told coppers.
后来我们就知道不能说了
And then we learned not to.
丹尼·沃登死了 乔
Danny Waldron's dead, Joe.
他被杀
He was killed
是因为他在追查那些伤害了你的人
because he was going after the people who did this to you.
丹尼的使命现在是我的使命了
Danny's mission is now my mission.
我保证 我一定会抓到这些混♥蛋♥
And I promise you I will get these bastards.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
你好啊
Hello, you!
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
我会永远 永远爱你的 好吗
I will always, always love you, OK?
过来
Come here.
他来这里多久了
How long has he been here?
我得去查查
I'd have to check.
至少两三年了
Two or three years at least.
有家人吗
Any family?
没有家人 没有人探视
No family, no visitors.
罗奇先生
Mr Roach?
罗奇先生
Mr Roach?
他能听到吗
Can he hear me?
他听不懂什么了
He doesn't understand much.
也不能说话
Can't talk.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
严重中风
Massive stroke.
抱歉 你需要我留下吗
Sorry, do you need me to stay?
不需要 谢谢
No. Thank you.
如果有需要就喊我
Call if you need me.
罗奇先生 你知道沙景男童院吗
Mr Roach, do you recognise the name Sands View Boys' Home?
罗奇先生
Mr Roach.
我是史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
I'm Detective Sergeant Steve Arnott.
我在调查与沙景相关的指控
I'm investigating claims relating to Sands View.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
我知道你对那些男孩做了什么
I know what you did to those boys.
丹尼·沃登认出了罗南·墨菲
Danny Waldron recognised Ronan Murphy
是当年不时去沙景男童院做体育志工的人
as an occasional sports volunteer at Sands View Boys' Home.
不知怎么 他靠罗南找到了莱纳斯·墨菲
Somehow, from Ronan, he was able to track down Linus Murphy.
莱纳斯是沙景的看门人
And Linus was the caretaker at Sands View
他利用其职位 伙同他侄子罗南一起犯罪
who used his position to include Ronan, his nephew, in his activities.
有名证人给了我们另一个名字
Now a witness has given us another name -
戴尔·罗奇
Dale Roach.
戴尔·罗奇市议员
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表