剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
and the cover-up of historic child sexual abuse.
柯顿督察 你见过这份案卷吗
DI Cottan, have you seen this file before?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
是谁让你拿到这份案卷的
And who provided you with access to this file?
是你 长官
You did, sir.
柯顿督察 我关注的是
You see, my particular concern here, DI Cottan...
你是否在我把案卷拿给你前
..Is if you were familiar with this file
就已经见过它了
before I gave you access.
你能回答吗 柯顿督察
Do you have an answer, DI Cottan?
对 我之前见过那份案卷
Yes, I was familiar with the file.
是的
Yes.
你怎么会见过它
And how were you familiar with it?
这份案卷
I acquired the file
是我从一名参与调查了
from a former Major Violent Crime officer
汤米·亨特被杀一案的
involved in the investigation
前暴♥力♥重案组警♥察♥那里拿到的
into the murder of Tommy Hunter.
罗杰森警长
DS Rogerson.
然后我把案卷交给了吉尔·毕格罗
I then passed it over to Gill Biggeloe.
不是给我
Yet not to me?
不是给阿诺特警长 不是给弗莱明警员
Not to DS Arnott? Not to DC Fleming?
我想避开史蒂文·阿诺特
I wanted to avoid Steven Arnott.
我们都清楚原因
I think we all know why.
那份案卷缺失了关键信息
That file had crucial pieces of information removed
让调查大受影响
and held this inquiry back for weeks.
我也很遗憾 长官
Well, I'm sorry about that, sir,
但我相信了案卷的真实性 拿到什么是什么
but I took that file at face value, in good faith.
当我们得知缺失信息的事时
And when we found out about the missing information,
你怎么没说什么
why didn't you say something?
你该站在房♥梁上喊才对
I mean, you should have been shouting that from the rafters, man!
不 长官
No, sir. No.
我当时还没证据
I didn't have evidence, yet.
我不想提前惊动他们
I didn't want to alert them beforehand.
谁们
Alert who?
你还不明白吗 长官
Don't you see, sir?
罗杰森警长是阿诺特警长的前女友
DS Rogerson is a former girlfriend of DS Arnott.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
您不知道罗杰森和阿诺特的关系吗
Weren't you aware of the relationship between Rogerson and Arnott?
不知道
No. I wasn't.
你该告诉他的 弗莱明警员
You should have told him, DC Fleming,
这让头儿多没面子
spared the gaffer his blushes.
唯一经手过那份案卷的人
Well, the only person known to have handled that file,
除了罗杰森警长
apart from DS Rogerson,
就是你了 不是阿诺特警长
is you, not DS Arnott.
他俩肯定一起阴谋篡改了案卷
Well, the pair of them must have hatched a plot to alter the file.
罗杰斯警长否认篡改过案卷
DS Rogerson denies altering the file.
她当然要那么说了
Yeah, well, she would, wouldn't she?
在我听来
Look, it sounds to me like
这又是能拿来对付史蒂文·阿诺特的证据
this is another one to throw at Steven Arnott.
我还在气你
Yeah. Now, I'm still exercised by the fact that
没有早点说出这些事
you didn't mention any of this sooner.
我不想中伤一位同僚
Yeah. Well, I don't cast aspersions on fellow officers
除非我能拿出确凿证据
unless I can back it up with hard evidence.
这就不像有些人了
Unlike some I could mention.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming?
屏幕上的证据
On screen, you'll see evidence
是在哈里德普·贝恩斯一案中收集的
gathered in the case against Harinderpal Bains,
291号♥和292号♥图中
Images 291 and 292, showing
是MR-3号♥和MR-4号♥物件
item references MR-3 and MR-4.
MR-3号♥和MR-4号♥物件是未注册手♥机♥
MR-3 and MR-4 are unregistered mobile phones
是在哈里·贝恩斯家中缴获
recovered from Hari Bains's home.
长官 这是干什么
Sir, what is this?
我们自己人要被控谋杀了
One of our own is about to be charged with murder.
我们有权问几个问题吧
I think we're entitled to ask a few questions, don't you?
当然了 我会尽力帮忙
Yeah. No, no, of course. Whatever I can do to help.
有人把这些手♥机♥给了贝恩斯
These phones were provided to Bains
他用它们来跟球童联♥系♥
and he used them to communicate with the Caddy.
类似的手♥机♥
A similar type of phone
在阿诺特警长车的后箱里被发现
was recovered from the boot of DS Arnott's car.
是啊 这都是针对
Yeah. Well, these are matters of fact
史蒂文·阿诺特立案的铁证
in the case against Steven Arnott.
我只是想确保
Yeah. Well, I'm just making sure
我们都清楚事实是怎样的
we all understand the facts as they stand.
我们待会儿再继续说手♥机♥的事
We'll return to the phones shortly.
在昨晚对阿诺特警长的询问中
Now, in last night's interview of DS Arnott,
你说你曾试图
you stated that you'd attempted
下令对罗德·肯尼迪警员做二次尸检
to order a second postmortem on the body of PC Rod Kennedy.
经搜索电邮记录 没发现你曾向
A search of email records found no email from you
法医办公室发邮件要求做尸检
to the pathologist's office requesting said postmortem.
柯顿督察
DI Cottan?
怎么
Yeah?
不是吧
Seriously?
你也清楚这楼里的电脑系统什么样
Look, you know what the IT system is like in this building.
服务器里没有
Just because it's not on the server
不代表我没发
that does not mean I didn't send it.
事实上 柯顿督察
As a matter of fact, DI Cottan,
我现在发现了一个规律
what I'm seeing here is a pattern.
你屡次没能好好履行
A pattern of failure to discharge
你作为高级警探的职责
your responsibilities as a senior detective.
你应该催着那份尸检才对
I mean, you should have been chasing up that postmortem.
您说得对 长官
No, you're absolutely right, sir.
更糟的是
And what's worse is
凯特还特别强调了要做尸检
Kate had made a specific point of asking me an' all.
我意识到错误时非常不好意思
I was beside myself when I realised
我要为我的错误无保留地道歉
and I apologise unreservedly for my error.
但你瞧 柯顿督察
But you see, DI Cottan,
这就无法不让人觉得 你可能不知为何
it raises the distinct possibility that you were somehow
不愿去确认肯尼迪的死不是自杀
reluctant to seek confirmation that Kennedy wasn't a suicide,
而是他杀
that he was, in fact, murdered.
这信息让我很高兴 长官
Well, I was very pleased with that information, sir,
因为它对我们逮捕贝恩斯至关重要
as it was instrumental in our arrest of Bains,
我还因此获得了嘉奖
for which I won a commendation.
我们再继续说会儿哈里·贝恩斯
Let's just stay with Hari Bains for a second.
他可对你提出了一些
He levelled some very disturbing
很让人不安的指控 柯顿督察
allegations against you, DI Cottan,
是不是
wouldn't you agree?
对此我坚决否认 而且也没有证据
Which I strenuously deny and for which there's zero evidence.
是啊
Yeah.
我们搜查了你的警用车
Well, we carried out a search of your service vehicle.
什么
What?
我现在可是很努力克制自己不发脾气
Now I'm doing very well to avoid blowing my top here.
这太过分了
This is out of order.
而且你也清楚
And, as you well know,
根据《1984年警♥察♥与刑事证据法》这是违法的
completely illegal under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984,
因为柯顿督察没有被捕 也没被起诉
as DI Cottan is neither under arrest nor charged with an offence.
如果我们搜的是柯顿督察的
Yes, well, said illegality would only apply
私人车辆才是违法的
if it was DI Cottan's personal vehicle.
他的警用车属于警方 因此
His service vehicle is owned by the police and, as such,
我们有权对其进行搜查 无需任何授权
we're entitled to search it without any form of authority.
但依我看 到了现在 你们要么停下
Still, in my view, we've reached the point where either you stop
要么就得向我委托人宣读权利
or you caution my client.
柯顿督察 别走
DI Cottan, stay right there.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时
however, it may harm your defence,
你有所隐瞒
if you fail to mention something under questioning
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
that you later go on to rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
And, of course, anything you do say may be used in evidence.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要搜我的车
Now what the hell are you doing searching my car?
这是一份反腐3组萨摩斯警司签字的授权书
This is a signed authority from Superintendent Summers of AC-3
授权调查反腐12组警♥察♥
to investigate AC-12 officers,
调查基于弗莱明警员提出的担忧
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表