剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
However, we have a job to do,
而我们的工作就是公正地
and that job requires us to investigate thoroughly
彻查我们警♥察♥同事的被杀
and impartially the murder of one of our own.
我们虽然感激你今天的配合
And whilst we appreciate your cooperation here today,
但你数周来有意误导本次调查
you have knowingly misled this inquiry for weeks
而且是在如此大事上
on matters of the utmost gravity.
首先 是在一位嫌疑人的射杀上
Firstly, in respect of the shooting dead of a suspect.
然后 是在一位警♥察♥
Secondly, in respect of the loss of life
因公殉职一事上
of an officer in the line of duty,
隐瞒重要信息
the withholding of crucial information,
公然不顾你作为警♥察♥有法律责任
the blatant disregard from your lawful duty as a police officer
配合犯罪调查
to comply with a criminal investigation.
因此 我要通知警♥察♥委员会
Therefore I am submitting to the Police Board
我们将对你发出红色通告
that you be served with a red notice,
即终止你作为警♥察♥的合同
which is the termination of your contract as a police officer,
此外 我还将报告皇家检察官
and moreover I will report to the Crown Prosecutor
你妨碍司法
regarding perverting the course of justice
协助犯罪一事
and assisting an offender.
你此时不会被起诉
Now, you won't be charged at this time.
但等我与皇家检察官商议完毕
However, pending my discussions with the Crown Prosecutor,
你可能会被以这些罪名起诉
you may be charged with these offences.
但我以为如果我配合了 你会轻饶我
But I thought if I cooperated that you'd go easier on me.
停职
A suspension.
或黄色通告
A yellow notice.
一名警♥察♥被杀了
A fellow officer has been killed.
我们调查的事里没有比这更严重的了
There is no more serious offence that we investigate.
你或许觉得我太严厉 警员
Now, you may think I'm harsh, Constable...
但我知道 这是正义的
..But I know that this is justice.
全体起立
All rise.
陪审团主席请起立
Foreman of the jury, please stand.
你们是否达成了一致认同的判决
Have you reached a verdict upon which you are all agreed?
我们没有
No, we have not.
在这样的情况下
In these circumstances,
我愿意接受一个多数判决
I am willing to accept a majority verdict
即十人或十人以上一致同意的判决
upon which ten or more of you agree.
是 法官大人
Yes, My Lady.
全体起立
All rise.
选 A还是B
Pick. A or B?
A
A.
肯尼迪警员的二次尸检报告
The report from the second PM on PC Kennedy.
进
Yeah.
头儿 抱歉 这等不了了
Boss, sorry, I thought this shouldn't wait.
好 进来
Yeah. Come on.
有什么需要我知道的吗 头儿
There's something I should know about, gaffer?
嗯 干脆把整个办公室都带进来得了
Yeah. Why don't you bring the whole bloody office with you?
抱歉 长官
Look, I'm sorry, sir.
法医修改了罗德·肯尼迪尸检的一些结果
The pathologist revised the findings on Rod Kennedy's PM.
怎么 她承认他们第一次搞砸了吗
What, you mean she's admitted they screwed up on the first one?
新发现都很小 头部有浅伤
The findings are subtle. There's a superficial head injury.
瘀伤隐藏在后脑的头皮上
The bruising was hidden on the scalp at the back of the head,
手上也有细微的防御伤 也是很小
and minor defensive wounds on the hands, again very subtle.
很遗憾 指甲缝里
Unfortunately, no organic material
并未发现有机物
recovered from under the fingernails.
这不算很有力
Well, none of this is very strong.
对 我又查看了鉴证结果
No. I went back over the forensics
肯尼迪衣服上有外来纤维
and there were foreign fibres on Kenedy's clothes.
还是不算有力
Again, not strong.
二次尸检在肯尼迪口鼻部发现了
Similar fibres were found in Kennedy's nose and mouth
类似纤维
at the second PM.
好吧
Right.
我猜 有人闷晕了他
Best guess, someone smothered him
然后趁他不省人事把他吊了起来
then hanged him while he was unconscious.
如果是贝恩斯杀了丹尼
Well, if Bains killed Danny,
我敢打赌也是他杀了肯尼迪
I'd lay you evens he killed Kennedy as well.
梅妮特还给我看了这个
Maneet just showed me this.
罗德·肯尼迪死的那晚的交通监控
Traffic camera vid caps from the night of Rod Kennedy's death.
这个摄像头距工业单元
This camera is located less than half a mile
不到半英里
from the industrial estate.
与车牌吻合的车的登记车主是
This registration matches a vehicle registered to...
哈里德普·贝恩斯
..Harinderpal Bains.
我们绝对已掌握了足够多
We've definitely gone over the threshold
针对哈里·贝恩斯警员的证据
for our friend PC Hari Bains.
把他抓来 史蒂夫
Bring him in, Steve.
-好决定 头儿 -是 长官
- Good call, gaffer. - Sir.
尸检怎么回事 不是说好你去安排吗
What happened with the PM? Weren't you suppose to organise it?
是啊 伙计
Yeah, listen, mate.
我发了电邮 但我今早才看到
No, I sent the email but I only just saw this morning
邮件从法医办公室弹回来了
it bounced back from the pathologist's office.
好吧
All right.
史蒂夫 救我命了
Steve. Life-saver.
梅妮特 马上给我查到
Maneet, get me an update on
哈里·贝恩斯的现在所在地
Hari Bains's whereabouts. Urgent.
-电讯部 -我联♥系♥凯特
- Telecoms. - I'll get hold of Kate,
看她是不是在跟他
see if she's on his tail.
我们需要紧急定位一嫌疑人的手♥机♥
We need an urgent triangulation on a suspect's mobile phone.
电♥话♥号♥码07591152689
Telephone number 07591 152 689.
喂
Yeah.
他在家或在附近
He's at or near home.
好 他可能私藏了武器
All right. Could have concealed firearms.
叫武装警♥察♥支援
Organise armed back-up.
电讯部定位哈里·贝恩斯在家
Telecoms triangulation places Hari Bains at his home address.
我们知道他的妻子和一个孩子
We understand that his wife and one child
住在这里
reside at this same address.
-怎么了 -弗兰西斯警员是贝恩斯小队的
- What? - PC Francis is in Bains' squad.
她不该听简报
She shouldn't be in here.
没错
Correct.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰西斯
Francis.
是 长官
Sir.
-柯顿督察 -我被赶出行动了
- DI Cottan. - I've been bumped off the op.
跟贝恩斯太接近
Too close to Bains.
我得参与进来 点点 你能打个电♥话♥吗
I need to be in on this, Dot. Can you make a call?
不行 这太危险了 我不希望你参与
No. This is too dangerous. I want you out of it.
-搞什么 点点 -抱歉 凯特
- For Christ's sake, Dot! - Sorry, Kate.
不要去想这是我们自己人
You set aside that this is one of our own.
哈里·贝恩斯可能有武器
Hari Bains is potentially armed
要被视为非常危险
and is considered to be extremely dangerous.
我们行动吧
Let's get this done.
喂
Hello?
凯特 尸检的事你提的对
Kate. You were right about the PM.
罗德·肯尼迪
Rod Kennedy.
他是被杀的
He was murdered.
喂
Hello?
你要为罗德·肯尼迪的死背锅了
You're being fitted up for murdering Kennedy.
不 我走时他还好好的呢
No. He was fine when I left him.
听出这话多可疑了吧
Do you hear how guilty you sound already?
我不知道该怎么办
I... I don't know what to do.
我就是干这个的
Well, I do this for a living.
如果你想要条出路 就听我的
If you want a way out, you'll listen to me.
-你的督察呢 -就来了
- Where's your DI? - On his way.
那我就是最高警官
Then I'm the ranking officer.
我们需要活捉贝恩斯
We need Bains alive
好了解丹尼·沃登被杀一事的信息
for information on the murder of Danny Waldron.
武装警♥察♥ 手举过头顶走出来
Armed police! Come out with your hands above your head!
我出来了
I'm coming out!
哈里在哪
Where's Hari?
我不知道 他进车♥库♥了
I don't know. He went into the garage.
你能打开车♥库♥吗
Can you open it?
钥匙在边上
The keys are on the side.
带她离开
Get her out of here.
哈里 我是麦克安德鲁
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表