剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Were my fingerprints on the gun?
枪上没有任何指纹
There were no fingerprints were found on the firearm at all.
似乎是被人擦过
It appeared to have been wiped.
好 那没指纹
Right, so no prints.
琳赛·丹顿在近距离被射杀
Lindsay Denton was shot at close range.
能看到车内部
The vehicle interior shows
有大量血溅
a substantial blood-spatter pattern.
你们在我身上发现血迹了吗
Did you find blood particles on me?
史蒂夫·阿诺特被捕时
At the time of Steve Arnott's arrest,
他的衣物被收走进行了鉴证检验
his clothing was seized for forensic examination.
并未检测到血迹或射击残留物
There were no traces of blood or gunshot residue detected.
但凡有点脑子 溅了一身血和射击残留物
Anyone with half a brain covered in blood and gunshot residue
当然知道要丢弃衣物
would know to dispose of his clothing.
-那这衣物在哪 -你说啊
- So where's this clothing? - You tell us.
我为什么要在自己的车里打死琳赛
Why would I shoot Lindsay in my own car?
我肯定知道取证结果会对我很不利
I'd know the forensics would be totally incriminating.
-你说对了 -所以我就不会那么做
- Correct. They are. - So I wouldn't have done it!
得了
Yeah. Come on,
你被琳赛·丹顿逼急了
you were at the end of your tether with Lindsay Denton.
她背叛了你 操纵了你
She'd betrayed you, manipulated you
骗了你 最后还诋毁了你
deceived you, and finally she discredited you.
你脑筋已经不清楚了
You weren't thinking straight.
所以我就用了自己的配枪 还把它留在现场
So I used my service-issue firearm that I left at the scene
还用了我的登记警用车吗
and I used my registered service vehicle?
-这太蠢了 -你慌了
- I mean, that's just stupid! - You panicked.
你留下了子弹和弹壳
You left your bullet and casing
但你没能把枪处理好
and you didn't do a good enough job disposing the gun.
然后你还编了个故事
Then you cobbled together some story
说你的车被盗了
about your motor being nicked.
事实上 你唯一没搞砸的
In fact, the only thing you didn't make a hash of
就是带血衣物
was the blood stained clothing.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened.
22号♥图是EDC-3号♥物件
Image 22 shows item reference EDC-3
是在上述警用车内发现的
found in said service vehicle.
能告诉我们EDC-3号♥物件是什么吗
Can you tell us what item EDC-3 is?
我的笔记本
My pocketbook.
-这就是琳赛偷的那个 -是 长官
- And is that the one stolen by Lindsay? - Yes, sir.
你去找她 想拿回笔记本
So you went after her to get it back,
但情况失控
things got out of hand
而你因为慌张 甚至忘了拿走它
and, in your panic, you didn't even remember to take it.
我没拿它 是因为我没在那儿
I didn't take it because I wasn't there!
对 你是这么说的 有任何人
Yes, so you've said. Is there anyone - anyone -
能向我们证明
that we can talk to who will bear witness to the fact
你在琳赛·丹顿被杀时在家吗
that you were at home during the time of Lindsay Denton's murder?
我是跟琳赛·丹顿有矛盾 我不否认
I had my issues with Lindsay Denton - I can't deny that.
-但我不会杀她的 -你是这么说了
- But I wouldn't kill her. - So you've said.
枪没在我手里
I didn't have that gun.
如果我没还
So if I didn't return it,
那怎么没人来要
why didn't anyone try and recover it?
阿诺特警长问了个很重要的问题
DS Arnott's asked a very important question.
我承认 南渡军械库的警♥察♥
Yes, well, I admit, there was a failure to do due diligence
的确没能尽到职责
on the part of the officers at South Ferry Armoury.
但我已以书面形式向武警部指挥官
But, I've written to the Strategic Firearms Commander
表达了我对此事的看法
and making my feelings on the matter abundantly clear
相信我 会对此进行惩戒的
and I can assure you disciplinary action will follow.
没人意识到我没还枪 因为我还了
No-one realised because I had returned the firearm!
肯定是有人拿到了登出表格
Someone must have access to the booking-out forms
拿了张假的
and replaced the real one -
换掉了真的那张 我还枪时签了字的那张
the one showing I surrendered the gun - with a forgery.
对 但这个"有人"
Yeah. But this same "someone"
还得签出那把
would have to have signed out the same gun
用于凶杀的枪
that was used in the murder,
怎么没这个记录
and where's the record of that?
这一样的 长官
It's the same thing, sir.
记录被盗了 这样就无法追查枪在谁那儿了
Stolen, so no-one can track who's got the weapon.
好 是这样吗 阿诺特警长
All right. Let me get this straight, DS Arnott.
你是说有假冒者拿了枪
What you're saying is that some impostor acquired the firearm
还篡改了文件 掩盖踪迹
and then tampered with the paperwork to cover his tracks.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
当然 这个人
Obviously, the same person
还在那天早上偷了我的警用车
who stole my service vehicle that morning.
所以你的辩词是 "不是我
So your defence is, "It wasn't me.
是不知哪个假冒者干的"
It was just some random impostor."
不 不是随便谁都行
No. Not random.
知道偷警用配枪很难
To know it's extremely difficult to steal a service-issue firearm
但伪造文件并不是很难
but not acutally all that difficult to fake the paperwork,
需要了解内情
that takes inside knowledge.
这是一个警♥察♥干的
This was done by a police officer.
但偷配有死锁和停机装置的警用车
But apparently it's a piece of cake to steal a service-issue vehicle
就轻而易举了吗
fitted with deadlocks and immobiliser?
我得说 这听上去太牵强了 小史
I have to say this is all sounding a bit far-fetched, son.
这案子里有类似情况 长官
There's a parallel in this case, sir.
自从我们开始调查丹尼·沃登
Ever since we started investigating Danny Waldron -
先是他枪击罗南·墨菲一事
first his shooting of Ronan Murphy,
然后是丹尼的被杀
then Danny's murder -
就一直有证据不能完全填补的缺失之处
there have been holes that the evidence hasn't completely filled,
其中就包括罗德·肯尼迪警员的被杀
one of which is the murder of PC Rod Kennedy.
长官 这扯远了
Sir, this is a massive tangent.
阿诺特警长知道我们得起诉或释放
DS Arnott knows we have to charge or release.
他在争取时间
And he's playing for time.
长官 柯顿督察操之过急地
Sir, DI Cottan was too quick
了结了肯尼迪被杀一案的调查
to close the investigation into Kennedy's murder,
他对球童的调查也一样
just like he was with his inquiry into the Caddy.
他现在又是这样
He's doing the same thing here.
他在偷工减料 不去质疑证据
He's cutting corners, not challenging evidence robustly,
而我要因他的疏漏受害
and I'm the one suffering for his negligence.
长官 阿诺特警长的中伤
Sir, DS Arnott's casting aspersions
只有一个原因 瓦解不利于他的证据
for one reason and one reason only - to discredit this case.
让反腐12组被调离针对他的调查
To get AC-12 taken off the investigation against him.
这些警♥察♥
See, it's what these coppers do
一旦被抓住把柄 就会这样
when you know you've got 'em bang to rights -
利用他们对系统的了解 给我们找麻烦
exploit their knowledge of the system to try and tie us in knots.
我真的很希望
Look, I'd be really grateful
我们能只谈眼前的问题
if we could just stick to the issue in hand here,
那就是琳赛·丹顿的被杀
which is the murder of Lindsay Denton.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
再说回警用车
Now, with respect to service vehicle
牌号♥FJ14RCZ
Foxtrot Juliet One Four Romeo Charlie Zulu,
在犯罪现场对其进行了取证搜查
a forensic search was carried out at the crime scene.
43号♥图
Image 43.
该警用车的后箱内部
Interior of service-vehicle boot.
45号♥图
Image 45.
45号♥图中是VCT-7号♥物件
Image 45 is item reference VCT-7.
你是否认得VCT-7号♥物件
Do you recognise VCT-7?
是我的健身包
My gym bag.
46号♥图
Image 46.
46号♥图展示了VCT-7号♥物件装的东西
Image 46 shows the contents of VCT-7.
运动衣物和运动鞋
Sports clothing and trainers.
-47号♥图 -那不是我包里的
- Image 47. - That was not in my bag!
什么 这怎么回事
What...? What is going on here?
阿诺特警长 拜托
DS Arnott, please.
47号♥图中是VCT-9号♥物件
Image 47 shows item reference VCT-9.
VCT-9号♥物件是一部未注册到期即付手♥机♥
VCT-9 is an unregistered pay-as-you-go mobile phone.
你的手♥机♥吗 阿诺特警长
Your phone, DS Arnott?
不是 长官
No, sir.
-不是吗 -是有人放在那里的
- "No, sir"? - Someone put that there.
VCT-9号♥物件是一部手♥机♥
VCT-9 is a phone
这种手♥机♥据报是罪犯的秘密通讯手段
of the type reportedly associated with covert criminal communications.
那不是我的手♥机♥
That is not my phone!
那它怎么会在你的健身包里
What the hell is it doing in your gym bag?
阿诺特警长否认见过该手♥机♥
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表