剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Evening, ma'am.
这是凯特·弗兰西斯
Meet Kate Francis.
-凯特 丹尼·沃登 -你好
- Kate, Danny Waldron. - Are you all right?
你好
How are you doing?
谢谢你请酒 凯特
Thanks for the drink, Kate.
-不客气 -回见
- That's all right. - See you in a bit.
你新来的
You're new, then?
是的 我刚调来
Yeah, I got posted while...
因为我被困在办公桌后面
While I've been chained to a desk.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们把火力交给你
They give you the firepower,
可当你做了该做的
but when you actually do what's necessary,
突然又成了众矢之的
suddenly you're a pariah.
你是从哪调来的
Where are you posted from?
东密德兰
East Mids.
杰姬 我今晚还是到此为止吧
You know what, Jackie, I think we'd best call it a night.
莱拉睡眠不太好
Laila ain't sleeping too good, you know.
我也不怪你 伙计
Can't say I blame you, mate.
-回见 -回见
- See you in a bit. - See you.
-我失陪一下 -当然
- Would you excuse me? - Yeah, of course.
哈里
Hari.
你确定一切都好吗
You sure everything's all right?
都好
Yeah, it's fine, yeah.
就是太太睡眠不太好
It's just the missus ain't sleeping too good, you know.
我为什么会觉得你不是百分百跟我们一心
Why do I get the feeling you're not 100% on board?
我是的
I am.
我要回家了
I'm going home...
好让莱拉早点睡
so Laila can grab an early night, yeah.
你需要我来替你做艰难的决定
You need me to make the hard choices for you.
因为我看得清你
Because I see what's inside you.
软骨头
Jelly.
事实就是 我们如果没团结一致
The fact is, if we'd not stuck together,
反腐12组会起诉我们所有人 不止我
AC-12 would be charging the lot of us, not just me.
最好记住了
Worth bearing in mind,
你不是还要供养你的小家庭吗
when you've got that nice little family to provide for.
向莱拉代好
Love to Laila.
丹尼
Danny.
瑞秋
Rachel.
出来疯啊
Big night out?
就跟同事出来坐坐
Just a quiet one with workmates.
-你同事吗 -是啊
- Your workmates? - Yeah.
我可以...
Would it be OK if I...
再请你一杯酒吗
bought you another drink?
当然可以
Yeah, that would be OK.
干白吗
A dry white wine?
没错
Very good.
好
Great.
我到了
This is me.
认识你很高兴
It's really nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
我可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
-感觉真好 -很不错
- That was nice. - Very nice.
-我能要你的电♥话♥号♥码吗 -可以
- Can I get your phone number? - Sure.
你的呢
What's yours?
It's 07700 922 621.
好
Ok.
这是我的
Here's mine.
收到了
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚安 瑞秋 -晚安
- Good night, Rachel. - Good night.
哈里 我能跟你谈谈吗
Listen, Hari, can I talk to you about something?
我在酒吧里注意到了你和丹尼
In the pub, I couldn't help noticing you and Danny.
他在为难你吗
Is he giving you a hard time?
他什么时候不为难我了 他就那样的
Well, when hasn't he? But that's just what he's like.
他杀了嫌疑人时你们可都挺他了
Look, you all stood by him after he killed a suspect.
事情真像你们说的那样吗
Did it really happen the way you all said it did?
我建议你别问
My advice to you is don't ask.
我觉得你根本不了解他能干出什么事
I don't think you've got any idea what he's capable of.
完全不了解
Not a clue.
凯特
Kate?
丹尼·沃登的小队
Danny Waldron's squad.
如果有谁有些动摇 就是哈里·贝恩斯
If anyone's got a wobble, it's Hari Bains.
收到
Received.
嫌疑人拿枪对着我们 我们还击了
The suspect turned his gun on us and we returned fire.
嫌疑人 他开了枪 我们就还击了
The suspect, he discharged his weapon and we returned fire.
你能告诉我们是谁先开的枪吗
Would it be easier for you to tell us who fired first?
嫌疑人冲我们开了手♥枪♥ 我们就还击了
The suspect fired his pistol at us and we fired back at him.
但你没开枪 是吧 警员
But you didn't, did you, Constable?
是的 长官
No, sir. No.
嫌疑人当时已头部中枪
The suspect had already taken fire to the head
倒地了
and he went down.
怎么 你是迟疑了吗
So, what? You hesitated, is that it?
不 长官
No, sir.
感觉好像一切都在刹那间发生了
No, it just all felt like it happened in the same moment.
嫌疑人开枪 和他被击倒
You know, the suspect firing and then him being taken down.
为什么在距嫌疑人尸体五米远处
Why was there a patch of gunshot residue from the suspect's firearm
有一小滩其枪的射击残留物
five metres away from his body?
肯定是因为
It must have been the
嫌疑人开枪时移♥动♥了位置
suspect was moving from one position to the other as he fired.
肯定是
Must have?
就是这样的
I mean, he...he was.
他开枪时移♥动♥过位置
He was moving when he fired.
我们知道被限制做文书工作很难受
We know it's not easy, being confined to desk duty.
尤其你还是唯一没开枪的人
Particularly if you're the only one who didn't open fire.
我没僵住 如果你们是这意思
Well, I didn't choke, if that's what you mean.
没人说你僵住了
No-one said you choked.
你们是反腐12组
Yeah, well, you're AC-12,
你们总想找茬 不是吗
you're always looking for an angle. Aren't you?
我们理解你的不信任
We appreciate there's trust issues.
没人想被视为在自己撒谎
No-one wants to seem like they're telling tales on their own.
也没人想放过一个黑警
But no-one wants to let a bent copper off the hook, either.
但我们查过你的档案
But we've read your record.
你是个正直的警♥察♥
You're an honest copper.
这让你很困扰 哈里德普
This is bothering you, Harinderpal.
叫我哈里
Hari.
这让你很困扰 哈里
It's bothering you, Hari. A lot.
我本来是叫沃登放嫌疑人走的
Look, I told Waldron to let the suspect go.
我们在追击
We were in pursuit.
这人身后跟了大半个警队
I mean, the bloke was still gonna carry out a hit,
难道还会继续去杀人吗
with half the Force on his tail.
你发现沃登失控了 企图阻止他吗
You knew Waldron was out of control and tried to deter him?
不 我可没说他"失控"了
No. I never said he was "out of control".
那你是想说什么
But, what are you saying?
你完全遵照了丹尼·沃登的剧本
You followed Danny Waldron's script to the letter.
只除了一点
Except for one moment.
那一小块离嫌疑人枪
The little patch of gunshot residue that was
很远的射击残留物
nowhere near where the suspect's gun was found.
看到了吧
See what I mean?
你们总把每个警♥察♥都当黑警 除非另有证明
You act like every copper's bent till he's proven otherwise.
-但我是干净的 -那就证明自己
- But I'm clean. - Prove it.
告诉我们究竟发生了什么
Tell us what really happened.
为什么沃登身上沾了那么多
Why was there so much gunshot residue
嫌疑人枪的射击残留物
from the suspect firearm on Waldron?
他说是他收了枪 他其实做了什么
What did he really do when he claimed he was securing it?
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this. There's...
我是绝不会指证丹尼·沃登的
There's no way I'm testifying against Danny Waldron.
哈里·贝恩斯是说也不是
Hari Bains is damned if he does,
不说也不是 可怜虫
damned if he doesn't, poor bugger.
我们能逼他就范 我确定 长官
We'll be able to compel him. I'm sure, sir.
如果我们能拿到足够证据
If we can get to threshold,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表