剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Yes. In response, I cite
《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》117节
Section 117 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act,
关于"合理武力"的使用 录音记录
the use of "reasonable force" and, for the tape,
是我强调了这点 法律本身没有
the emphasis is mine, not contained in the Act.
坐在办公桌后面说这话容易 长官
That's an easy argument from behind a desk, sir.
我们在这张办公桌后面维护标准 警长
From behind this desk, Sergeant, we uphold standards.
而你作为在职警官
Standards you're expected to meet
要遵守这些标准
as a serving police officer.
你是否认识图中的男人
Do you recognise the man in this image?
我要提出最强烈的抗♥议♥
I object in the strongest possible terms.
VC51被卷入了
Victor Charlie Five One's been involved
一起非常悲剧的令人不安的事件
in an extremely tragic and distressing incident
而询问内容不仅冒犯 也不体谅
and this line of inquiry is offensive and insensitive.
我看他不像那种敏感的人
Your man doesn't strike me as the, er, sensitive type.
你是吗
Are you?
什么
Am I what?
敏感
Sensitive.
你的个人档案上没有列出近亲
On your personnel file, there's no recorded next of kin.
有妻子吗
Wife?
未婚妻呢
Fiancée?
这些问题跟调查毫无关系
This line of questioning has no bearing on the investigation.
这还未必呢
We don't know that yet.
我是单身
I'm single.
嫌疑人是持械罪犯
The suspect was an armed criminal
有暴♥力♥史
with a history of violence,
对公众构成即刻切实威胁
posing an immediate and credible threat to the public.
就西洋李子行动而言
In respect of Operation Damson,
5月13日 武警指挥官
on May 13th, the Strategic Firearms Commander
授权了武器的使用
authorised the use of firearms.
根据《1967年刑事法》第三节
Under Section 3 of the Criminal Law Act 1967,
我有权使用武力
I am also entitled to use such force
因为这在阻止犯罪的情况下是合理的
as is reasonable in the circumstances to prevent crime
根据《1984年警♥察♥与刑事证据法》第117节
and, under Section 117 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984,
我有权使用合理武力
I am entitled to use reasonable force
以行使警♥察♥权力
in the exercise of police powers.
根据《普通法》 我有合法权利
Under Common Law, I have the lawful right
使用致命武力保护生命
to use lethal force for preservation of life
或在面临即刻威胁时自卫
or in self-defence where this threat is immediate.
这房♥间里没有任何人
At no time has anyone in this room
能拿出切实证据 证明我有违法行为
put forward credible evidence that I acted unlawfully
因此 我正式请求
and, therefore, I formally request
取消对我不得被指派任务的限制
that my withdrawal from operational deployment be lifted
恢复我的持枪许可
and my firearms permit be reinstated,
让我能继续做我最擅长的事
so I can get back to doing what I do best.
这次调查还远没结束呢 小子
This investigation is far from over, son.
在我看来 我们才刚触及表面
As far as I'm concerned, we've only just scratched the surface.
拒绝请求 询问结束
Requests denied. Interview terminated.
只能做文书工作
Desk duty only.
丹尼 别这样
Danny, don't do this.
那算什么 我的私生活
What was that? My personal life?
那算什么
What was that?
-不是针对你 -是吗
- Nothing personal. - No?
-询问完事了 -我没完事呢
- Interview's finished, Danny. - I'm not.
很好 我们也没完事
Good. Neither are we.
下面没有炸♥弹♥
There isn't a bomb under it.
但应该有的
But there ought to be.
幸好我订了个位子
Fortunately, I booked a table.
在一个贵得离谱的地方
Somewhere ridiculously expensive.
好吧 这是我活该
Well, I guess I had that coming.
真抱歉 我忘了
I'm so sorry, I forgot...
好吧
All right.
那我要
Then what am I...
拿这个怎么办
..Supposed to do with these?
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
快 出发 出发
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
VC20出发
Victor Charlie Two Zero, on our way.
VC20 收到
Victor Charlie Two Zero, received.
没事的 伙计 交给我们吧
It's all right, mate. You leave it to us. Yeah?
要跟我们说说和反腐12组谈得怎么样吗
Are you gonna tell us how it went with AC-12?
-你们先说 -我们按说好的讲的
- You first. - We stuck to the story, mate.
你也没给我们什么选择
Like you gave us much of a choice.
那我们都那么说的
So we all stuck to the story.
-好啊 -好
- All right? - All right.
他们会走流程 查不到东西 结案
They'll go through the motions, hit a brick wall. Case closed.
你就指望我们配合吗
Well, you just want us to play along?
到目前不是没问题
It's worked so far.
-到目前 -你有什么问题
- So far? - What's your problem?
我的问题
My problem...
我的问题
My problem...
是你跟那嫌疑人究竟发生了什么
is what really happened with you and that suspect.
别逞能
Don't try playing the big man.
我们都清楚你没那本事
We both know you're not up to it.
她更是清楚
She definitely does.
能来一起跟头儿谈谈吗
All right to come in with the gaffer for a minute?
好
Sure.
凯特 谢谢
Kate, thanks.
我们在讨论丹尼尔·沃登的枪击案
We're just discussing the Daniel Waldron shooting.
需要派人去卧底吗
Is there an undercover assignment?
我只想说 感觉希望不大呢
Look, can I just say, this feels like a long shot?
凯特有意没有参加询问
Kate was kept out of the interview on purpose
就是为了留这条路 我们该试试
to give us this option. We should use it.
提醒我 凯特 你受过枪♥械♥训练吗
Remind me, Kate. Are you firearms trained?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, I am.
沃登小队的口供都高度一致
The statements given by Waldron's team are all highly consistent,
这自身并不可疑
that's not suspicious in itself,
他们有48小时来串供
what else are they gonna do
怎么可能不把口径统一了
given 48 hours to get their stories straight.
问题在于 沃登的说法是否合理
Look, the question is whether Waldron's story adds up
他的小队又是否如看上去那么忠诚
and whether his squad is really as loyal as they appear.
想掌握内情 就只能让凯特去查案
The only way to get the inside story is with Kate on the case.
让凯特去卧底武警 比普通卧底的风险
Putting Kate into an AFO role is a whole level of jeopardy
-要大太多... -我能搞定
- above a normal undercover... - I can handle it.
算是个传统了 每个月第一个周三
It's kind of a regular thing. First Wednesday of every month.
好啊 减减压
You all right? Lets off a bit of steam.
-我加入 -需要什么
- I'm in. - What can I get you?
-不 我来吧 头儿 -这就对了
- Oh, no. My shout, guv. - Is the right answer.
-伏特加和汤力 大杯 -就来
- Vodka and tonic. A big one. - Coming up.
新武警
The New AFO.
凯特
Kate...?
凯特·弗兰西斯
Kate Francis.
好啊
All right?
大家都有酒了吧
Everyone all right for a drink?
有了 谢谢
Yeah. Got one here. Thanks.
那我轻松了
Got off lightly. Nice one.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
好啊
All right?
放松 伙计 下班了
Relax, mate. Off duty.
你一般不来参加每月喝酒
You don't normally do the monthly piss-up.
我觉得来跟大家联络下感情也好
Thought a bit of bonding felt like a good idea.
没人要请我一杯吗
No-one gonna buy me a drink?
你喝什么 队长
What are you having, skipper?
矿泉水
Mineral water.
不要气泡
Still.
谢了
Ta.
你还好吗
How are you doing, then? You all right?
挺好
Fine.
你呢
You?
我也很好
Yeah, I'm good, yeah.
我还是去帮杰姬拿酒吧
I think I'd best give Jackie a hand with them drinks.
丹尼
Danny.
晚上好 长官
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表