剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你太贴心了 但不用这样的
They're really sweet, but you didn't need to.
不 没事
No, you're all right.
凯特
Kate...
我真不希望我们因史蒂夫的事产生嫌隙
Look, I'd be gutted if this Steve stuff came between us.
这对我是个第二次机会
This feels like a bit of a second chance for me...
我真不想搞砸了
..And I really don't want to mess it up.
好吧
OK.
不
No.
就是...我们慢慢来吧
It's just...let's take it slow. You know.
当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
毕竟还有规章什么的
With the regs and that.
是啊
Sure.
但谢谢你送的花 真好看
But thanks for these. They are lovely.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like them.
-那我走了 -好
- Well, I'd best be off. - All right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
找我什么事
How can I help you?
长官 我想申请授权一项卧底行动
Ma'am, I'm requesting authorisation on an undercover operation.
那得由泰德·黑斯廷斯做主 不是我
That's Ted Hastings' call, not mine.
其实 长官 这是针对一名反腐12组警官的
Well, actually, ma'am, it'd be against a fellow AC-12 officer.
在这样的情况下 根据指导
In this situation, the guidelines are
我应该私下
that I should approach
找到一名独♥立♥反腐指挥官
an independent anti-corruption commander in confidence
寻求授权
for said authorisation.
为什么找我
Why me?
我不太想说 长官
I'd rather not say, ma'am.
反腐9组要更近
AC-9's nearer.
我说了 我不太想说 长官
Like I say, I'd rather not say, ma'am.
因为我是女人 不会是共济会的
Because I'm a woman. I can't be a Mason.
你让我好等
You kept me waiting.
我知道
I know.
我观察你一小时了
I've been watching for an hour.
如果你肯等那么久 那你肯定是走投无路了
If you'll hang on for that long, then you must be desperate.
有意思
It's funny.
因为我们上次见时 我是走投无路的那个
'Cause the last time we met, I was the desperate one,
而牌都在你手里
and you held all the cards.
你现在也没突然就有牌了
Yeah, well, you don't hold them all of a sudden.
是吗
Don't I?
知道吗 史蒂夫
You know what, Steve?
我推测你是如此走投无路
I've deduced that you are so desperate
以至于需要寻求一个可悲的臭女人的帮助
that you need help from some sad cow with no life.
是我傻咯
Silly me.
等等
Wait.
有句话我没说过 我现在想说
There's something I've never said, and I want to say it now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是利用了你
I did take advantage of you.
你当时很哀痛 很孤单
You were grieving. You were alone.
取得你的信任 虽然是为了破案
And gaining your trust, albeit to solve a crime,
但也很无情 冷漠
was callous and insensitive.
我为我做的事道歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
你或许不信 但那晚...
And you might not believe me, but that night...
我就是因此才制止了自己
That's what made me hold back.
别臭美了 史蒂夫
Don't flatter yourself, Steve.
我当时虽然完全处于崩溃中
I might have been a complete emotional wreck,
但我才不想要你
but I didn't want you.
我们只是两个寂寞的人摸到了一起
We were just two lonely people having a fumble.
可能在录音里听着像回事
It might have sounded convincing on tape,
但实际上很空洞很可悲
but it was empty and it was pathetic.
说回栽赃证据上
Back to planting of evidence.
这指控存在了太久
The accusation's been around so long,
人们开始觉得他们不需要证明它了
that people are starting to think they don't have to prove it.
而是要我来证明没这事
Instead, it's down to me to disprove it.
你清楚真♥相♥
You know the truth.
你清楚我没那么做
You know I didn't do it.
听我说
Listen to me...
我在监狱里蹲了一年半
I've just spent a year and a half of my life in prison.
我失去了一切
I've lost everything.
我的家
My home.
我的工作
My job.
我的前途
My whole future.
或许你现在也知道
Maybe now you've got a taste of what it's like
明知自己是清白的
to know that you're innocent
却还是整个人生被毁的滋味
and yet still have your whole life destroyed.
我可以帮你找到真正的罪犯 史蒂夫
Look, I'll help you find the real criminals, Steve.
但我绝不要再蹲一天监狱了
But I will never ever spend one more day in prison.
所以 我说明白
So, let me be clear.
那笔钱是被放进我家栽赃我的
That money was put in my house to frame me.
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
我是个受害者
I am the victim in all of this.
-你真是难以置信 -不
- You're unbelievable. - No.
我要正义
No, I want justice.
我不管我得到正义的手段多不正义
And I don't care how unjustly I get it.
所以你还是把你在办的案子
So, why don't you just tell me everything you know
以及它跟我案子的联♥系♥
about the case that you're working on
全都告诉我吧
and how it connects to mine?
开什么玩笑
You must be joking.
史蒂夫 我现在是唯一能帮你的人
Right now, Steve, I'm the only person that can help you.
泰德
Ted.
干吗这么神神秘秘的
What's with all the cloak-and-dagger?
我想私下问你
I wanted to ask you, off the record,
是否会全力支持我
if I can count on your full support
调查前高级警司帕特里克·费尔班克
in investigating former Chief Superintendent Patrick Fairbank.
就什么事...
In respect of...?
就未能尽职调查
In respect of not adequately investigating
儿童性剥削举报一事
complaints of child sexual exploitation.
当然
Absolutely.
-当然 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thanks.
泰德 更好的办法难道不是
Ted, doesn't it make much more sense
把你们的案卷交给各个
to hand over your files to the various authorities
负责调查历史性性♥虐♥待的部门
carrying out official inquiries into historic sex abuse?
如果你想 可以让我来做
You can do it through me, if you like.
嗯 那好啊
Yeah, that would be great.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Gill.
谢谢了
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢 泰德
Thanks, Ted.
我们在高级会馆订了座
We got seats at the Pavilion End,
在最前排
right behind the bowler's arm.
我就想 今天可好了
And I'm thinking, you know, "We're set for the day here."
然后呢
And then what happened?
突然下起倾盆大雨
Heavens opened.
泰德
Ted!
这真是没必要
I'm sure there's no need for all this,
就为这么点小误会
over a little misunderstanding.
我们俩就能解决了
We can thrash this out, between the pair of us.
最好还是按计划来
I think it's best that we continue as planned really,
以确保一切都光明正大
just to make sure that everything's above board and you know.
我就听你的了
I'm in your hands.
-喝茶 咖啡 -那好啊
- Tea? Coffee? - Very nice.
-咖啡吧 谢谢 -好
- Coffee. Thanks. - Great.
你今天是因涉嫌
You are being interviewed today
就任公职期间有不当行为而接受询问
in respect of suspicion of misconduct in public office.
你有权保持沉默
You don't have to say anything.
但如果被问及时
However, it may harm your defence
你有所隐瞒
if you fail to mention something under questioning
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
that you later go on to rely on in court,
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
and of course, anything you do say may be used in evidence.
-都明白 -谢谢
- Been there, done that. - Thank you.
文件夹里的2号♥文件
Document 2 in your folders.
2号♥文件是一份失踪人口报告的影印本
Document 2 is a photocopy of a missing-persons report
失踪者是奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
relating to Oliver Stephens-Lloyd.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表