剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
All we have so far is
斯蒂文斯-劳埃德称数人
Stephens-Lloyd alleging that a number of individuals -
很多都是当权人士
many of whom in positions of authority -
都参与了集体性♥虐♥待
were part of a network of abusers.
他还说他编辑了一份名单
He referred to compiling a list of names
并交给了警方
that he'd passed on to the police,
但看来斯蒂文斯-劳埃德提出的指控
but it appears none of Stephens-Lloyd's allegations
并未得到调查
were investigated.
那么这份名单和收到它的警♥察♥呢
And regarding this list and the officer it was passed to...
-没有记录 -没有记录
- No record. - No record.
我们会继续查的
We'll keep looking.
找到这个社工
Find this social worker.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
说得太好了 你俩 真的 太棒了
Terrific presentation, guys. Honestly, really terrific.
史蒂夫
Steve.
丹尼死前 他想说什么
Before Danny died, he tried to say something.
我以为是"听着"
I thought he said "Listen..."
我听不出别的了
And couldn't get any more words out.
但现在我觉得是"名单"
Now I reckon what he said was "list".
谢谢 凯特
Cheers, Kate.
梅妮特
Maneet,
丹尼·沃登公♥寓♥采集到的证据
the evidence recovered from Danny Waldron's flat.
-嗯 -那个空信封
- Yeah. - The empty envelope.
罗南·墨菲是他头脑发热打死的
Ronan Murphy was shot dead in the heat of the moment.
但莱纳斯 丹尼有时间折磨他
But Linus, Danny had time with him.
有时间套话
Time to get information.
我看看
Let's see.
他们没检测过信封
They never tested the envelope.
什么
What?
该死的鉴证组
Bloody Forensics.
他们这个财政年度的预算紧
They're on a tight budget this financial year.
我才不管他们的预算 马上叫人检测
I don't care about their budget. Get it tested now.
谢谢 梅妮特
Thanks, Maneet.
刚刚怎么回事
So... what was all that about, then?
斯蒂文斯-劳埃德的尸体就是在这里被发现
This is where Stephens-Lloyd's body was found.
这是原始报告
This is the original report...
日期是1998年11月21日
dated 21st November, 1998.
奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德最后被见到
Oliver Stephens-Lloyd was last seen
是几周之前
a few weeks beforehand.
他的尸体于14日被一个渔民发现
His body was found on the 14th by a fisherman.
-口供在案卷里 -这怎么回事
- Statement's in the file. - What's going on?
我问了凶案组是否愿重启该案
I've asked Murder Squad if they'll reopen the case.
-好吧 -你好
- Right. - Hiya.
-好啊 -你好吗
- All right. - You all right?
我们刚重询问了发现尸体的渔民
We just re-interviewed the fisherman who found the body.
他记得当时在现场 他最先被告知的就是
He recalls that pretty much the first thing he was told at the scene
这肯定是起自杀
was that it had to be a suicide.
而且看来也没对现场进行拍照或摄影
Also it appears no photos or videos were taken of the scene.
当时是否有失踪人口报告
Was there a missing persons report
或进行过调查
or investigation at the time?
有 报告用潦草形容都不为过
There was. The report's cursory to say the least.
看来并没人积极寻找过斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
It doesn't look as if anyone was actively searching for Stephens-Lloyd.
当时的高级调查员是马库斯·瑟维尔督察
The SIO at the time was a DI Marcus Thurwell.
他已离职
He's no longer serving,
但我们在尽力找他了
but we're doing our best to track him down.
当时法医的尸检报告
The pathologist's autopsy report at the time
说尸体有浅伤 手臂折断
stated the body had superficial wounds and a broken arm,
但被他归咎为被船撞到了
which he put down to the body being struck by a boat.
所以我的上司同意重启该案了
So my boss has agreed to reopen the case.
我们已经在申请挖掘尸体了
We're already seeking permission to exhume the body.
谢谢 接下来就交给我们吧
Thanks. We'll be taking this from here.
-我们也在关注此案 -现在我们负责了
- We've got an ongoing interest. - It's ours now
但我们会尽量把进展告知你们
but we'll keep you in the loop as best we can.
看来大家都很喜欢你呢
Seems like you're in everybody's good books.
41号♥ 15号♥窗口
Ticket number 41, Booth 15.
你知道我等多久了
You know how long I've been waiting.
-你得把表格填好 -表格我都填了
- You need to complete the form. - I've done all the forms!
-琳赛 -对
- Lindsay? - Yes.
我叫塔米
My name's Tammy.
我是多专业罪犯管理团队的
I'm one of the Multidisciplinary Offender Management Team.
这是你第一次来吗
Is this your first appointment?
是的 我准备好重启人生了
Yep. I'm ready to restart my life.
太好了
Lovely.
我要重新加入警队
By re-joining the police service.
去他的
Bollocks to this.
去他...
Bollocks to the...
这里写着你的共谋谋杀罪名被判不成立
It says here that you were acquitted of conspiracy to murder,
但你的妨碍司法罪名成立了
but found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
对 我在上诉推♥翻♥定罪
Yes. I'm appealing against the conviction.
我会洗清罪名的
I'm gonna clear my name.
你被定罪了是不能加入警队的
You won't be able to rejoin the police with a criminal conviction.
我说了 我在上诉
I told you, I'm appealing.
你查过我能不能重新加入了吗
Have you actually checked to see that I can rejoin?
没有 我没查
Well, no, I haven't checked.
那我想申请重新加入警队
Well, then, I would like to apply to rejoin the police service.
不好意思 你干吗那么看我
I'm sorry. Why are you looking at me like that?
琳赛 我不认识你 也对你没什么意见
Lindsay, I don't know you, I've got nothing against you,
但你如果不肯承认现实我就帮不了你
but I can't help you if you're gonna be in denial.
你违法了 所以你是不可能
You're an offender, which means there's no chance
重新加入警队的
you'll be able to rejoin the police.
我不是罪犯
Yet I'm not a criminal.
我们往好的一面看吧
Let's look on the bright side.
努力给你找份工作 一切都会水到渠成的
Try getting you into work. Everything follows from that.
好吧
Ok.
我...
Well, I...
我以前是个督察
I was a detective inspector.
我有些很有价值的技能
So I've got a valuable skill set.
怎么样
So.
鉴证那边有消息吗
Any news on them forensics?
有 长官
Yes, sir.
在丹尼·沃登公♥寓♥发现的信封
There were notable findings on the inside of the envelope
内侧有重大发现
recovered from Danny Waldron's flat.
他们发现了多处小污点
They found a number of tiny stains,
间隔不到一毫米 墨水 普通圆珠笔
less than a millimetre across. Ink. Standard biro.
可能是任何人的
Could have belonged to anyone.
还有血迹
And blood.
是丹尼的吧
And that'd be Danny's, right?
不 长官
No, sir.
与莱纳斯·墨菲匹配
It matched to Linus Murphy's.
最终报告称
The final report states
根据这些发现 可以判断有张沾血字条
these findings are consistent with a blood-stained note
是在丹尼·沃登
written during or shortly after
折磨杀害莱纳斯·墨菲期间或不久后写下的
Danny Waldron's torture-murder of Linus Murphy.
-要发一份给阿诺特警长吗 长官 -不
- Should I send a copy to DS Arnott, sir? - No.
不 我来处理吧
No, I'll handle it for now.
另外
And...
这事就你知我知
And this is just between us for now?
太好了
Nice one.
谁啊
Who is it?
罗宾 我是罪犯管理团队的
Robin, from the Offender Management Team.
请进
Come in.
你拿到信息传♥单♥了吗
Were you issued with the information leaflet?
很好
Good.
这对你很不容易
This is difficult for you.
我们是来帮你重拾生活的
And we're here to help you pick up the pieces.
我要在这里待多久
How long do I have to stay here?
你服了一半刑期 现在处于假释期
You served half your sentence and now you're out on licence.
你当然都能理解
You understand all this, of course.
我们想帮你继续你的生活 但这不会轻松的
We want to help you move on, but it's not gonna be easy.
你会需要房♥租钱 生活开销
You're gonna need money for rent, for living expenses.
我现在就能帮你 如果你愿意
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表