剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
日期为1995年8月7日
dated 7 August, 1995.
录音记录 我向接受询问者展示了
For the tape, I am showing the interviewee
一份该物件的副本
a copy of this item.
你认得照片里
Do you recognise the man
跟你和戴尔·罗奇议员一起的男人吗
in this photograph with you and Councillor Dale Roach?
我想我们都认识
I think we all do.
他也参与了这个慈善活动吗
And was he involved in the charities, too?
应该是的 参与了几个吧
I believe so. Some of them, yes.
除了针对议员
So, in addition to the complaints
戴尔·罗奇的指控
made about Councillor Dale Roach,
是否还有其他
were there any other complaints
针对显赫人物的
made about any other prominent individuals
性侵儿童指控
involved in sexual assaults on young people?
我印象里是没有
Not that I recall.
好吧
Right.
因为 根据参与紫杉行动的同事
Because, according to our colleagues in Operation Yewtree,
是有多起此类指控的
there were numerous complaints,
参与密德兰行动的同事
and according to our colleagues in Operation Midland,
也说有多起此类指控
there were numerous complaints.
所以你为什么都完全没调查
So, why did you not investigate any of these?
我不记得任何具体调查了
I don't recall any specific investigations.
我们知道有人报过案
We know there were complaints.
我们知道你本该进行调查
We know you were suppose to investigate them,
在7月7日的询问里 你也承认你做了调查
and on the 7 of July you confessed that you investigated them.
我肯定听上去像复读机
I must sound like a stuck record,
但我真不记得了
but I honestly don't remember.
这是真话
It's the honest truth.
是有人施压 要你视而不见吗
Were you under pressure to turn a blind eye?
我不懂你什么意思 泰德
I don't know how you mean, Ted.
来自高层警官或政♥治♥势力的压力
From executive officers or political interests?
你怎么会有这种想法
What's put that idea in your head?
我们知道戴尔·罗奇性侵了男童
What we have here is Dale Roach interfering with young boys.
算我愤世嫉俗 但他是政客
Now, call me a cynic, but he's a politician,
他们天生是撒谎精
and they are all born liars.
然后还有这个名人
Then we have this celebrity up here,
我们都知道演艺界的人道德水准不怎么样
and we all know show business people have very low morals.
但你可是警♥察♥
But you were a police officer.
高级警司
A Chief Superintendent.
我真的想帮忙 泰德
I really want to help, Ted,
但我不知我还能说什么
but I don't see what more I can say.
我想问问 今天的询问打算到什么地步
May I ask, how far are we going with this today?
你们有任何针对费尔班克先生的证据吗
Do you have any evidence to put to Mr Fairbank?
没有 这是自愿询问
No, this is voluntary interview.
他只是在协助我们的调查
He's just helping us with our inquiries.
很抱歉我不能填补缺失信息
I'm sorry that I can't fill in the blanks,
但我这脑袋毕竟大不如从前了
but you know, I'm not as sharp as I was.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
还有什么我能做的 尽管开口
Anything else I can do... don't hesitate to ask.
监控显示丹尼·沃登来到了这里
CCTV showed Danny Waldron arriving here
就在他杀了莱纳斯·墨菲次日一大早
early, the morning after he killed Linus Murphy.
他从那个方向来
He came in from that direction,
把证据存入了仓库单元
deposited the evidence in a storage container
然后步行往那个方向去了
and then he left on foot in that direction.
-回他公♥寓♥的方向 -对
- The way back to his flat? - Yeah.
丹尼为我们留下了可循的踪迹 以防他出事
Danny was laying a trail for us to find if anything happened to him.
甚至还有个写着我名字的信封 但里面是空的
There was an envelope addressed to me, but it was empty.
鉴证结果显示信封内曾装过一张字条
Forensics suggest at one time it contained a note
是在他杀人后立刻写下的
written immediately after the murder.
我认为丹尼从莱纳斯·墨菲那里问出了信息
Now, I believe Danny got information out of Linus Murphy
并凭此列出了虐待者名单
that enabled him to compile a list of abusers.
如果丹尼跟莱纳斯在一起时写好了名单
Well, if Danny had written the list when he was still with Linus,
那他离开这里时名单肯定还在他身上
then he must have had it with him when he left here.
如果是我
If that was me,
我会借此机会找个安全地点
I'd take the opportunity to recce a safe spot,
把名单或备份名单藏起来
and then hide the list, or a backup copy,
就趁着那晚的夜色
that night, under the cover of darkness.
相信我
Trust me.
你当然知道怎么藏证据了
Well, you know all about concealing evidence.
你藏了五万镑呢
I mean, you had to hide 50 grand.
事情才不是那样的
That's not what happened at all.
天啊 他跟丹顿在一起
My God. He's with Denton.
他俩是一伙的
See, the pair of them are in it together.
我就说我们得盯住他的一举一动
See, I told you we had to watch his every move.
他们在重走丹尼的路线
They're retracing Danny's steps.
为什么
Why?
丹尼的公♥寓♥就在下条街
Danny's flat is just over on the next street.
再往前走 他就可能被看到了
Any further and he risked being spotted.
我可能猜到他做了什么了
I think I know what he did.
吉尔
Gill.
我听说你还是询问了帕特里克·费尔班克
I understand you decided to proceed with questioning Patrick Fairbank?
对 我决定亲自跟他对质
Yeah. I decided to put the man on the spot myself,
而不是转交给其他部门
rather than turn it over to some other department.
这里面存在利益冲突
There's conflict of interest.
怎么说
How, exactly?
你跟费尔班克的私人关系
Your affiliation with Fairbank.
我从未将私人情感
I've never put my personal loyalties
置于工作职责之上
above my professional duty.
你别天真了
You're being naive.
我说的不是一般的关系
I'm not referring to any ordinary relationship.
如果费尔班克侥幸逃脱 随后曝出
What will it look like if Fairbank slips any inquiry
高级调查员与他同属一个封闭性组织
and then it's revealed that the senior investigating officer
别人会怎么想
is part of the same closed organisation?
你指的是什么组织
What organisation are you talking about?
秘密握手 卷裤腿
Secret handshakes, bare trouser legs.
不管你在暗示什么
Whatever it is you're alluding to,
我都不能谈论
I am not at liberty to discuss it.
毫无疑问 戴尔·罗奇也是一样
No doubt Dale Roach was part of the same lodge.
我们可不能让人觉得
We can't have it appear
你在保护费尔班克
that you're protecting Fairbank.
保护他
Protecting him?
我在尽全力调查他
I'm doing my level best to investigate him!
此案跟其他案子有大面♥积♥重合
There's substantial crossover with other inquiries.
政♥治♥上讲 交出案卷
Politically, it would be expedient to hand over our files
让密德兰和紫杉来查也更有利
and let Midland and Yewtree run with it.
我被告知发生了系统性的儿童侵害
I have been informed of systematic depravity against children
这些孩子是国家的责任
who were wards of the state
却被国家的高级官员伤害
by high-ranking officials of the state.
我们花费大钱
Now, how much money are we going to spend
去追查过气DJ
chasing clapped-out DJs
而那些对性侵知情的人
when the people who knew about this depravity
和或对此视而不见的人和或涉案的人
and/or turned a blind eye to it and/or were involved in it
却利用职务之便 掩盖罪行
are using that power to cover their tracks?
而且这些人 吉尔 还指派了你
Individuals, I might add, Gill, who appointed you.
这太荒唐了
Well, that's absurd.
是吗
Is it?
真的吗
Is it, really?
谢谢你给的案卷
Thank you for this file.
或许你能说说 这案卷为何被篡改了
Perhaps you could help me understand why it's been doctored.
什么
I'm sorry?
篡改了
Doctored.
是你 吉尔
And it was you, Gill...
把案卷拿给我的
..Who brought me this file...
其中隐瞒了重要信息
with crucial pieces of information omitted.
我也说不清怎么会这样
I can't explain how that happened.
是啊 我来说吧
Yeah. Well, I can explain it to you.
发生这种事是因为大家都知道
It happened because it was known
在看似合法的对暴♥力♥罪犯的处决之下
that behind the seemingly lawful killing of a violent criminal
有一个黑暗的秘密
there lay a dark secret.
或许是当今社会最黑暗的秘密了
Probably the darkest secret in our society today.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表