剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Lindsay?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry for disturbing you.
什么事
What's this about?
我听说你旷工了
I'm afraid I've heard that you've been absent from work.
我担心你不能好好应对
I'm concerned that you're not coping.
如果你再惹上麻烦 就要回监狱了
And if you were to got into trouble again, you'd return to prison.
我再不会回监狱了
I'm never going back to prison.
但你绝不能丢了那份工作
But you can't afford to lose that job.
10镑你都想要什么
What did you expect for ten quid?
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
20镑
20.
好了
Now...
可别想编什么谎话
don't you try making up any lies about this!
因为我都录下来了
Because it's all on video.
你不能那么做 这是违法的
You can't do that! It's illegal!
你是想说
You're saying that
我不能在你未知的情况下拍摄你吗
I can't record you without your prior knowledge
因为这有违《人♥权♥法案》的第八条
as a breach of Article 8 of the Human Rights Act?
那我的回敬是 《1997年
I'll take your Human Rights Act and I'll raise you Section 4
反骚扰保护♥法♥》第四节
of the Protection from Harassment Act, 1997,
根据该法 你的违法行为
and your offence under that act
最高能判五年刑期
carries a maximum prison sentence of five years!
我们法庭上见
I'll see you in court.
-梅妮特呢 -好像请病假了
- Where's Maneet? - Off sick, I heard.
我叫她加急一个鉴证结果来着
There's some forensics I asked her to chase up.
你只能等了
You'll just have to wait.
凯特有份尸检报告要给你看 如果你想的话
Look, Kate's got a postmortem report for you, if you're interested.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯 你弄几个...
Yeah. If you just get a couple of...
你拿到奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德的新尸检报告了
You've got a new PM on Oliver Stephens-Lloyd?
嗯
Yeah.
你还打算告诉我吗
Were you gonna get round to telling me?
嗯
Yeah.
新尸检报告
The new autopsy found
跟原报告大有不同
significant differences from the original.
两只手臂都断了 而且头骨也严重碎裂
Both arms were broken and there was a severe skull fracture.
而且碎裂状况
The fracture wasn't consistent
并不符合被船体撞击
with a flat surface like the hull of a boat.
而是更像锤子击打
It looked more like a hammer blow.
好
Right.
看原始报告 最后的抄送名单
Look at the original PM, the distribution list at the end.
常规操作 抄送给当时的高级警官
Routine distribution to senior officers at the time.
是常规 但一个人反常
Routine except for one name.
费尔班克高级警司跟此案无关
Chief Superintendent Fairbank had nothing to do with this case.
他是风化组的
He ran Vice.
失踪人口报告也抄送给他了
Also copied in on the missing persons report.
我们对费尔班克高级警司有什么了解
What do we know about Chief Superintendent Fairbank?
这个
This.
戴尔·罗奇议员和猜猜谁
Councillor Dale Roach with guess who?
费尔班克高级警司
Chief Superintendent Fairbank.
罗奇和费尔班克
Roach and Fairbank.
罗奇和费尔班克
Roach and Fairbank.
费尔班克高级警司于2008年退休
Chief Superintendent Fairbank retired in 2008.
是啊 帕特在风化干了好久呢
Oh, yeah, Pat ran Vice for donkeys' years.
如果奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
If Oliver Stephens-Lloyd
真提交了沙景的虐待者名单
did submit a list of abusers at Sands View,
那几乎肯定是交到风化组手里了
almost certainly it would've gone to Vice.
几乎肯定
Almost certainly.
这样一来 他收到了斯蒂文斯-劳埃德的
Which makes the fact he was copied in on Stephens-Lloyd's
失踪报告和尸检报告的抄送就更显可疑了
missing persons and PM reports all the more suspicious.
长官 前高级警司费尔班克
Sir, former Chief Superintendent Fairbank
仍住在这一带
still lives in the area.
那看看他要如何为自己辩解吧
Well, let's see what he's got to say for himself.
你俩干得好
Good work, you two. Good work.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
请进
Come in, please.
我们很感激你愿抽时间 长官
We're very grateful for your time, sir.
乐意帮忙
Anything I can do to help.
另外
And...
我退休了 不用再喊我"长官"了
I'm retired now. There's no need for the "Sir".
来
Follow me.
-请坐 -我是警长...
- Take a seat. - I'm DS...
茶还是咖啡
Tea or coffee?
不用了 谢谢 先生
We're fine, thank you, sir.
我刚刚说 我是阿诺特警长
As I was saying, I'm DS Arnott.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
费尔班克先生 我们首先想问你
Mr Fairbank, we'd like to begin by asking you
一名98年10月失踪的社工
about a social worker who went missing in October, '98.
奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
Oliver Stephens-Lloyd.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
如果可以 先生
If we may, sir,
或许这份报告能激起你的记忆
perhaps this report might jog your memory?
不戴这玩意什么都看不见
Blind as a bat without these.
你们真不要喝茶或咖啡吗
Are you sure you don't want a tea or coffee?
不用了 谢谢 先生
We're fine, thank you, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
报告被抄送给了你
The report was copied to you.
你是否有什么原因会对此感兴趣
Is there any reason you might take an interest?
完全没有
None at all.
能解释一下你为何会收到报告抄送吗
Can you explain why you've been sent this report?
我完全不记得这一切了
Well, I don't remember any of this.
这都好多年前了
I mean, you're going back a good many years.
如果可以 我们想给你看些剪报
We'd like to show you some newspaper clippings, if we may.
你似乎跟戴尔·罗奇议员关系很好
You appear to be quite close to Councillor Dale Roach.
我们是有过交集 一般都是在慈善活动上
Our paths crossed occasionally. Usually at a charity event.
我们关系不亲密
We weren't close.
我们在调查
Well, we're looking into
罗奇议员涉嫌儿童性剥削的指控
allegations of child sexual exploitation involving Councillor Roach.
作为风化组负责人
As head of Vice,
你是否接到过任何对罗奇的指控
did you ever deal with any complaints against Roach?
可能是有些人说
Well, there may have been some such saying
"罗奇议员做了这个""罗奇议员做了那个"
"Councillor Roach has done this" or "Councillor Roach did that".
那议员做了什么呢
And what would it be that the Councillor "did"?
细节我记不得了
Well, I don't recall the details.
但如果出现这种指控
But when these things came up,
肯定是会调查的
they would have been looked into.
你是否接到过关于沙景男童院
Did you ever deal with complaints of abuse
发生虐待的报♥警♥
at Sands View Boys' Home?
没印象
That doesn't ring a bell.
我们说的这位社工
There was a specific allegation
奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德就提出过
made by the social worker we're talking about,
这个指控
Oliver Stephens-Lloyd.
抱歉
Sorry.
斯蒂文斯-劳埃德称
Well, Stephens-Lloyd claimed
他编辑了一份名单 都是权威人物
he compiled a list of authority figures,
他们伙同沙景员工
who, with the collusion of staff,
系统性地虐待了沙景的寄宿男童
conducted systematic abuse on boys resident at Sands View.
我都没听说过这个什么"沙井"
See, I've never even heard of this "Stands View" place.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我来开 亲爱的 -好
- I'll get that, love. - OK.
是他啊
Here he is.
希望我没来晚
I hope I'm not too late.
来得正好
Spot on.
你怎么样 泰德
How are you keeping, Ted?
还好 没什么好抱怨的
Yeah. Can't complain. Can't complain.
希望你不介意我叫你来
I hope you don't mind me calling you?
当然不 长官 职业礼节嘛
Not at all, sir. A matter of professional courtesy.
不用起来
As you were. As you were.
你待会儿留下吧
Oh, now, you'll stay after, won't you?
你要不尝尝她的果酱夹层蛋糕
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表