剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
We ought to request a second postmortem on Rod Kennedy's body.
第一次尸检只查了死因
The first one was only looking for cause of death.
我们应该找个内政部法医寻找犯罪证据
We should get a home office pathologist looking for evidence of crime.
好 交给我吧
Sure. Yeah. Leave that with me.
谢谢
Cheers.
你喜欢辣椒[智利]吗
Do you like chilli?
食物 不是国家
The food, not the country.
我小火炖着一锅呢
I've got a pot...on the simmer.
你可能都吃过了
You've probably eaten.
-我还没呢 -那...
- No, I haven't, actually. - Well...
好
Yeah.
-没太辣吧 -我能行
- Not too fiery? - I'll cope.
既然要做一锅
You know, if you go to the trouble of making a pot,
就干脆多做几天份的
you might as well make it last a few days, you know.
今天配米饭吃
One night you can have it with rice,
明天配烤土豆吃
one night baked potato...
我就这么随性
It's rock'n'roll, me.
我不抱怨
Well, I'm not complaining.
我下班时 只剩家不怎么样的烤肉串店还开着了
By the time I knock off, the only thing that's open's a dodgy kebab.
卧底就是这样 是吧
That's undercover, isn't it?
早出晚归
Stupid hours.
马克干IT的
Well, Mark works in IT.
他常在家工作 正好能照顾孩子
He did a lot from home, which was great for childcare.
对我们就不太好了
Just not so great for us.
-你还能见孩子吧 -嗯
- You still see the kid, though? - Yeah.
抱歉 我不该打探的
Sorry, I shouldn't poke my nose in.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
这是正确的决定
It was the right decision, you know -
给他安全感和稳定性
give him security and stability.
但老实说 对我就不是好决定了
Just not such a great decision for me, to be honest.
我和我太太 我们就没走到要孩子那一步
See, me and my missus, we never got round to having kids.
-她也是警♥察♥吗 -鉴证的
- Was she a copper too? - Forensics.
-我现在不怎么见她了 -是吗
- I don't see much of her now. - No?
我当时几乎夜夜买♥♥醉
No, I was on the piss most nights.
有机会必赌
Couldn't pass a bookie's.
最后一根稻草 是我拿去马略卡旅游的钱赌
Final straw was, we put down half on a fortnight in Majorca.
-糟糕了 -是啊 五比一的赔率
- Oh, don't tell me. - Yeah, five-to-one.
我以为稳赢
Dead cert.
我没法回家去面对后果
I couldn't go home to face the music, so...
就借了贷款
I took out a loan,
在当天最后一场比赛上压了一千
put a grand down on the last race of the day,
想都给赢回来
try and win it all back.
我真是好笑
Barrel of laughs, me!
-碗给我吧 -谢谢
- Can I have your bowl? - Cheers.
如果你还想要 这里还有
There's seconds here if you fancy.
再吃我就站不起来了
Any more and I won't get off this sofa.
-喂 -我有发现 警长
- Yeah. - I've got something for you, sarge.
关于丹尼家发现的那张照片
On that photo found at Danny's.
好的
Yeah. Sure.
这是个叫沙景的男童院
It's from a boys' home called Sands View.
丹尼·沃登的妈妈在他11岁时去世
Danny Waldron's mum died when he was 11.
他搬去北部 跟爸爸和继母同住
And he moved up north to live with his dad and his stepmum,
但最终没能住下去 他便被地方机构收养
but that didn't work out and he got taken into care.
丹尼从13岁到17岁
Danny was a resident at Sands View
一直住在沙景男童院
from the age of 13 until he was 17.
我一直在查案卷
I keep going through the file.
丹尼·沃登和罗南·墨菲在丹尼从警期间
There's no link between Danny Waldron and Ronan Murphy
完全没有任何联♥系♥
while Danny was a police officer.
唯一的联♥系♥肯定发生在男童院
The only link must be this boys' home.
很不幸 我查不到任何那段时期的记录
Unfortunately, I can't get hold of any records for that period.
地方议会的一个部门说是被大火烧毁
One council department told me they were lost in a fire.
另一个部门则说是在办公室搬迁时遗失了
Another department told me they went missing during an office move.
你觉得是被有意弄丢的吗
You think they were lost on purpose?
谁知道呢 这些孩子17岁时就被赶走
Who knows? The lads were chucked out at 17
基本上就只能自力更生 根本没有跟进报告
and pretty much left to fend for themselves, with no follow-up.
但是 我对比查找了
However, I've cross-checked
刑事司法系统里有案底的人
with individuals known to the criminal justice system,
给你查到了一个人 跟丹尼同龄
and I've got a name for you. Same age as Danny,
很可能在同一时期在那里待过
so chances are they were there at the same time.
干得好
Good work.
乔 有人找你
Joe, someone here to talk to you.
-乔瑟夫·纳什 -对
- Joseph Nash? - Yeah.
我们能找个安静点的地方说话吗
Can I talk to you somewhere quieter, please?
好
Yeah.
如果可以的话 我想给你看张照片
I'd like to show you a photograph, if that's all right?
这是照片的影印件
It's a photocopy of an original image
原件据信有15到20年历史了
believed to be approximately 15 to 20 years old.
-你认得这张照片吗 -是的
- Do you recognise the image? - Yeah.
-你记得这地方的名字吗 -是的
- Do you recall the name of this location? - Yes.
纳什先生 你没惹什么麻烦
Mr Nash, you're not in any trouble.
你怎么知道我的
How did you find out my name?
我不撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
你曾犯下过多起轻罪
You committed a number of minor offences.
我当时还是个孩子
I was just a kid back then.
我已经重振了自己的生活
I've put my life back together now.
你的旧罪都过去了
The convictions are spent.
你只是恰好跟我的一起调查
It was only that your record cross-checked
联♥系♥了起来
with an inquiry I'm involved with.
对沙景的调查吗
An inquiry into Sands View?
跟沙景相关
Connected to Sands View.
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognise this individual?
-是的 丹尼 -丹尼·沃登
- Yes. Danny. - Danny Waldron?
对
Yeah.
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognise this individual?
认得
Yes.
你记得这个人什么事
What do you remember about that person?
他周二下午带我们去踢足球
He took us for football on a Tuesday afternoon.
他是员工吗
He was one of the staff?
不 他就带我们去踢足球
No. Just took us for footie.
你还记得他什么事
What else do you recall about him?
你帮了很大忙 乔
You're being a big help, Joe.
我可以再问你一个人吗
Is it OK if I ask you about one more person?
这个人
This man here.
他
Him.
他是谁
Who is he?
墨菲先生 他是看门人
Mr Murphy. He was the caretaker.
另一个人 那个足球教练
The other man - the football coach -
他也叫墨菲吧
was his name Murphy too?
可能吧
Might have been.
他们是同伙
They was a pair.
同伙
A pair?
老的那个 看门人 他拿钥匙
The older one, the caretaker, he had the keys.
宿舍的钥匙
For the dormitories.
更衣室的 地下室的
Changing rooms. The basement.
但他 年轻的那个
But him, the younger one,
他也参与了
he was in on it too.
跟其他人一起
With the others.
什么其他人
What others?
就是...不在照片里的
Just... Not in the photo.
访客
Visitors.
我们被告知他们都是很重要的人物
We got told they were very important people
我们一定要完全照他们的话做
and we had to do exactly... what they said.
你知道这些其他人的名字吗
Did you ever get the names of any of these people?
不 从不知道他们的名字
No. No-one ever got any names.
就算有名字 也就是
And even if we did, it was just...
史密斯先生那种假名
Mr Smith.
这些访客做了什么
What happened with these visitors?
有时他们会
Well, sometimes they'd...
他们会到男童院来 我们被告知
They'd come to the home and we'd be told it was like...
要进行单独见面
a private interview.
"史密斯先生能在你离开后大大帮助你"
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表