剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
What do you reckon, son? One for us?
对 是我们的
Yeah. One for us.
长官
Sir.
不用立正
As you were.
鉴证组将收走你们的武器
Forensics will take your firearms,
提取射击残留物样本
gunshot residue samples,
拿走衣物 提取指甲刮屑
clothing, nail scrapings.
你们要在警局待到他们表示
You are to remain at the station until they advise
-不再需要采集其他样本 -是 长官
- they don't need any further samples. - Sir.
你们有48小时的恢复时间
You're all entitled to 48 hours' recovery time.
并且都有权得到创后咨♥询♥
You'll all be offered post-traumatic counselling.
我建议你们好好使用这48小时
My advice is to use these 48 hours wisely.
是 长官
Sir.
录音记录 请确认你是
For the tape, please confirm you are the officer
呼号♥为VC51的警官
using the call sign Victor Charlie Five One.
我是
I am.
文件夹里的2号♥文件
Document 2 in your folders.
这是一份今年5月13日签发给
This FA-1 was issued to AFOs at South Ferry Police Station
南渡警局武警的FA1表格
on the day of 13th of May of this year.
-你是否认得该表格 -是的 长官
- Do you recognise that form? - I do, sir.
-那是你的签名吗 -是的 长官
- Is that your signature? - It is, sir.
根据FA1表格显示
According to the FA-1,
你被配发了一把格洛克17警用配枪
you were issued with a Glock 17 service pistol,
序列号♥为MN8746546
serial number Mike-November-8746546,
还有9×19毫米的帕拉贝伦子弹
and 9 x 19 millimetre Parabellum rounds.
-是的 -能否告知我们
- I was. - Now, can you inform us
你是如何参与到西洋李子行动中的
as to how you personally became involved in Operation Damson?
该行动由武警部授权 是一次实时调派
It was a real-time deployment authorised by the SFC.
我乘坐第二辆车
I travelled in the second vehicle,
指定呼号♥为VC50
designated Victor Charlie Five Zero,
队员包括我和其他队友
crewed by myself and the rest of my team.
你的其余队友包括武警VC52
The rest of your team are AFO Victor Charlie Five Two,
武警VC53
AFO Victor Charlie Five Three
和武警VC54
and AFO Victor Charlie Five Four.
我们被派往一个待命位置
We deployed to a holding position
那是嫌疑人四条可选路线之一
on one of four exit routes for the suspect
并与行动高级武警保持了无线电通话
and maintained radio contact with the operational senior AFO.
录音记录 请确认高级武警是
For the tape, please confirm this was an inspector
一位呼号♥为VC41的督察
using the call sign Victor Charlie Four One.
是的 VC41通知我
Correct. Victor Charlie Four One notified me
嫌疑人正在向我们驶来
that the suspect was travelling towards us
并授权我们实施实时拦截
and authorised us to carry out a real-time intercept.
实时拦截 是的
A real-time intercept, yeah.
就是这里让我
Things get a wee bit fuzzy...
有些困惑了 警长
for me here, Sergeant.
或许你可以像一缕阳光那样
Maybe you could be a ray of sunshine and
驱散迷雾
burn off the fog.
我在等呢
I'm waiting.
长官 我在等您发问
Sir, I'm waiting for a question.
警司想问你的是
What the Super's asking you
为何 根据VC41的陈述
is how come, as per the statement given by Victor Charlie Four One,
-给你的命令是等待支援 -不是命令
- you were ordered to wait for support. - Not ordered.
是建议
Advised.
但你还是执行了拦截
But you went ahead and carried out the hard-stop anyway.
嫌疑人当时高速驾驶汽车
The suspect was travelling at high speed
驶往未知地点
to an unknown destination
意图执行帮派处决
with the intention of committing a gangland execution.
是情报那么说
Or so the intelligence said.
的确 如果情报不准 长官
The intelligence did say and, if that's wrong, sir,
那去找他们吧
well, take it up with them.
询问是否可以
Can we please just stick to a line of questioning
只针对VC51的行为
that relates to Victor Charlie Five One's actions?
继续说吧 警长
On you go, Sergeant.
如果我用文件夹里的地图来示意会比较方便
It'll help if I refer to the map in our folders.
4号♥文件
Document 4.
嫌疑人在王子路上高速行驶
Travelling at high speed along Prince's Road,
并接近了一列停着的车 前方是开阔道路
the suspect approached a line of parked cars with open road ahead.
我担心如果我们不立即实施拦截
I was concerned if we didn't carry out the hard stop, immediately,
嫌疑人可能会逃掉
the suspect would get away.
那是你的决定吗
And that was your decision, was it?
不 长官
No, sir.
那是武警指挥官的决定
It was the decision of the Strategic Firearms Commander
他们指定的行动目标
who designated the operational objective
是阻止嫌疑人实施杀人
of preventing the suspect carrying out an act of lethal force.
此外 作为警♥察♥
Added to which, as police officers,
保护公众更是毋庸置疑的责任
it's a non-negotiable duty to protect the public.
我现在可以回答问题了吗
May I answer the question now?
请吧
Please do.
因担心嫌疑人逃脱
Fearing the suspect would get away
并对公众构成威胁
and pose a danger to the public,
我决定切断他的逃跑路线
I took the decision to close off his route of escape
在王子路上执行拦截
by executing a hard-stop manoeuvre on Prince's Road
将嫌疑人的车辆困在了我们的车和停着的车之间
that trapped the suspect's vehicle between ours and the parked cars.
嫌疑人随即开始步行逃跑
The suspect then made his escape on foot
进入了一条小巷 我追了上去
via an alleyway and I gave chase.
步行追逐最终在王子围院变成对峙
This foot chase led to a confrontation in Prince's Court.
我们需要你详细说明你们的对峙
We need you to tell us all about this confrontation.
一进入王子围院
Once in Prince's Court,
嫌疑人几乎马上意识到自己被困住了
almost immediately, the suspect realised he was cornered.
嫌疑人将武器对准了我们并射击
The suspect turned his weapon on us and fired.
我们也还击了
We returned fire.
嫌疑人头部中弹 当场死亡
Shots struck the suspect in the head and proved instantly fatal.
我们拿到了你和你其余
We've received written statements from yourself
武警队友的书面陈述
and the other AFOs on your team.
陈述中一致声明你们是一起进入王子围院的
Said statements agree you all entered Prince's Court together.
是的
Correct.
问题是
See, the thing is,
我们有王子路上的目击者的口供
we've got a statement off of an eyewitness on Prince's Road.
说看到你至少早你队友
Says that you entered that rough ground
30秒进入了对峙区域
at least 30 seconds before the rest of your team.
我是第一个下车的
I was first out of our vehicle.
那可能让目击者误会了
That would misled the eyewitness.
你是说她搞错了
You're saying she's mistaken?
我是说我的书面陈述
I'm saying that my written statement
和我队友的书面陈述是准确的
and the written statements of my team are accurate.
是的
Yes, they are.
而且连所有细节都完全一致
And entirely consistent in every detail.
你和你的小队 行动如一吗
You and your team, you acted as one?
是的
Correct.
但你和你的小队也不总是如此 是吧
That's not always the case with you and your teams, though, is it?
你在南渡警局的四年里
In your four years at South Ferry,
有不少警♥察♥
there's been a fair few transfer requests
申请调离了你的小队
from officers who didn't want to stay in your team.
有些人能力不行
Some guys can't cut it.
我不要那样的人
I want them off my squad.
为了保存颜面 他们就申请调离
To save face, they put in for a transfer request.
这些警♥察♥都跟你没矛盾吗
None of these officers had a problem with you?
我的要求很高
I've got high standards.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
所以你们一起进入了王子围院
So, you all entered Prince's Court together?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们步行疾驰
We were moving fast on foot,
但我迅速做了风险评估
but I carried out a rapid risk assessment,
周围并无平民面临即刻威胁
noting that there was no members of the public in immediate jeopardy.
我大喊"武装警♥察♥"
I called, "armed police!"
嫌疑人拿枪对准我们 开火了
The suspect turned his weapon on us and opened fire.
我也予以还击
I returned fire.
嫌疑人倒在了地上
The suspect fell to the ground.
VC54立刻
Immediate examination of the suspect
检查了嫌疑人
by Victor Charlie Five Four
发现他头部严重受伤
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表