剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
We had to keep the relationship hidden
否则我们都会被处分
or we'd have both been disciplined.
罗德·肯尼迪死时
And were you still involved with Rod Kennedy
-你们还在恋爱吗 -没有了
- at the time of his death? - No.
我们几个月前分手了
We'd broken up a couple of months before.
为什么
Why?
我和丹尼之间发生了一些事
Something happened between me and Danny.
你和丹尼之间发生了什么事
What happened between you and Danny?
一♥夜♥情♥
It was a one-night thing.
罗德得知了
Rod found out about it.
他和丹尼闹掰了 丹尼...
Him and Danny had a bust-up. Danny was...
丹尼老是说些挖苦的话
Danny was in the habit of making remarks...
挤兑罗德
..Undermining Rod.
罗德很是嫉妒 无法应对
Rod was really jealous. He couldn't handle it.
丹尼·沃登为什么掏枪了
Why did Danny Waldron draw his firearm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们没做什么 当时也
We didn't do anything and there was...
没有迹象表明他有危险
nothing to suggest he was in any kind of danger.
所以我只能猜测
So I can only imagine he was...
他是被什么惊到了
spooked by something.
继续说
Go on.
就在这时罗德冲向了他
And that's when Rod went for him.
罗德抓住了丹尼的枪
Rod grabbed Danny's gun
他们俩开始争夺枪
and the two of them started wrestling with it.
我和VC53
And me and Victor Charlie Five Three,
我们试图把枪从他们手中夺下
we tried to get it off them both.
就在这时枪开火了
And that's when it went off.
那么我们说清楚 警员
So let's be perfectly clear, Constable.
你现在是说
You are now declaring
是罗德·肯尼迪警员杀了丹尼尔·沃登警长
that PC Rod Kennedy killed Sergeant Daniel Waldron?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是罗德杀了丹尼
Rod killed Danny.
是罗德杀了丹尼
Rod killed Danny.
最老的一招 推给死人
Oldest trick in the book - blame the dead bloke.
他可自杀了
He killed himself, though.
这与他有罪吻合
Fits with him being the guilty party.
起初 他们仨口径一致 现在只剩俩了
First, the three of them were sticking together, now there's two.
我说过这话 我再说一遍
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
抓罪犯就够难了 抓警♥察♥...
Catching criminals is tough enough but catching coppers...
上帝赐我力量吧
God give me strength.
我们继续 各位
We keep going, fellas.
我们继续
We keep going.
是 长官
Sir.
是 长官
Sir.
喂
Hello.
之前的手♥机♥扔了 现在起用这部
Bin the previous phone. Use this one for now.
过几天会再给你新的
You'll have a new one in a couple of days.
我就犯了一个错误 一个
I made one mistake. One.
一个错误 你就一直让我付出代价
One mistake. And you keep making me pay.
反腐12组相信了吗
AC-12 went for it?
-嗯 -别自谦嘛
- Yeah. - Oh, don't be modest.
我听说你把他们耍得团团转
I heard you played them like violins.
我此前
I had no prior...
并不了解...
information of the operation...
此前并不了解...
No prior information...
转移汤米·亨特的行动
of the operation to move Tommy Hunter.
此前并不了解 此前...并不知道
No prior information. No prior... No prior knowledge.
我此前并不知道
I had no prior knowledge.
我此前并不知道
I had no prior knowledge
转移汤米·亨特的行动
of the operation to move Tommy Hunter.
每天 我都在想
Every day I wish it had been...
怎么不是别人接了那电♥话♥
..Somebody else who'd taken that call.
怎么不是别人
Somebody else who had to...
站在那里
..Stand by and...
眼看着
watch as their...
警♥察♥同僚
fellow officers...
被枪杀
..Were gunned down...
烧死
..And set alight...
我此前并不知道这项行动
I had no prior...knowledge of the operation...
完全不知道
No prior knowledge at all.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表