剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
In respect of the original inquiry
丹尼·沃登警长的被杀时
into the murder of Sergeant Danny Waldron,
是你带队搜查了沃登的公♥寓♥
you led a search of Waldron's flat.
是的
I did.
搜查时 你发现了一个留给我的信封
And as part of that search you found an envelope addressed to me.
-对 -你没有对信封内部
- Yes. - And the forensics that you failed to carry out
进行检测 而经检测 信封内有墨和血迹
on the inside of that envelope detected traces of ink and blood
这表明里面曾装有丹尼·沃登写的字条
suggesting it contained a note written by Danny Waldron
而且可以推测是写给我的
and presumably intended for me.
并没有发现字条
No note was ever found.
丹尼·沃登把名单存在网上了
Danny Waldron saved his list online.
而我们数周后才发现
Which we only discovered weeks later
就因为你没追查这条线索
cos you failed to pursue this lead!
不是这样的
I did not.
字条曾放在信封里过
The note had been in that envelope!
信封里的东西不是那个
That's not what was in the envelope.
MRC-1号♥物件
Item reference MRC-1.
MRC-1号♥物件
Item reference MRC-1
是在丹尼·沃登公♥寓♥内发现的信封
is the envelope recovered from Danny Waldron's flat.
录音记录 阿诺特先生说对了
And for the tape, Mr Arnott is quite correct -
上面是写了他的名字
it does bear his name.
MRC-2号♥物件是信封内的东西
Item reference MRC-2 is the contents of the envelope.
该物件被另外纳入了证据
Now, this item was entered into evidence separately
这是出于内部安全考虑
for reasons of internal security.
文件夹里
You will see in your folders
1号♥附录文件说明了这件隔离证据
Document Appendix 1 refers to sequestered evidence.
吉尔·毕格罗授权了对该证据的隔离
Sequestration of evidence was authorised by Gill Biggeloe,
她是反腐12组的首席法律顾问
leading legal counsel to Anticorruption Unit 12.
这
This...
才是信封里的东西
is what was in the envelope.
录音记录 我向阿诺特先生展示了隔离证据
For the tape, I'm showing Mr Arnott the sequestered evidence,
一根白色高尔夫球钉
a white golf tee.
史蒂夫·阿诺特
Steve Arnott.
高尔夫球钉
Golf tee.
看来丹尼·沃登是想告诉我们什么
I think Danny Waldron was trying to tell us something.
你还有什么想补充的吗 阿诺特警长
Have you got anything further to add, DS Arnott?
录音记录 接受询问者摇头了
For the tape, the interviewee is shaking his head.
史蒂文·阿诺特 你现在仍
Steven Arnott, you will remain under arrest
因杀害琳赛·丹顿被捕
for the murder of Lindsay Denton.
我现在将与皇家检察官商讨
I will now seek guidance from the Crown Prosecutor
如何就此罪行起诉你
as to how to charge you for said offence.
你将被带去羁押地
You will be taken to a place of custody.
如果你在最初被捕后的24小时内没有被起诉
If you are not charged within 24 hours of the original arrest,
你将被释放 但是
you will be released. However, I
我将寻求获准延期12小时
will seek the authority for a 12-hour extension.
你都明白了吗
Is all this understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
询问结束
Interview discontinued.
我真是再也别想睡好觉了
God help me if I ever get a good night's sleep again.
柯顿督察
DI Cottan,
五分钟后 来我办公室
my office, five minutes.
是 长官
Sir.
你没事吧
You OK?
那肯定很不容易
That can't have been easy.
干得好
Well done.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是什么时候想到
Just when exactly did you get the idea
要对我隔离证据的
of sequestering evidence from me?
35年了 这是我从警以来最糟的一天
In 35 years, this has been my worst day in the service.
而这件事比这一切都更糟
And now this little incident just about caps the whole lot.
这么背着我来是你的主意吗 还是你的
Was it your idea to go behind my back or was it yours?
为柯顿督察说句公道话
To be fair to DI Cottan,
他向我寻求了建议
he sought me out for guidance.
是我决定
It was my decision
隔离在丹尼·沃登公♥寓♥发现的证据
to sequester the evidence from Danny Waldron's flat
因为它涉及到一位警♥察♥ 性质敏感
because of its sensitive nature in regard to a fellow officer.
这当时看来是个奇怪
It seemed a bizarre
或许毫无意义的发现 长官
and possibly meaningless find, sir.
-但我有个感觉... -感觉
- But I just had a feeling... - Feeling?
这可能会惊动史蒂夫
..That it might alert Steve.
如果真惊动了他
And if it had have done,
我们也不会找到这些其他证据了
then we wouldn't have had all this other evidence.
是啊 我现在对你可是有很多不满 柯顿督察
Oh, yeah, you're on very thin ice with me, DI Cottan.
还会有什么别的意外吗
Are there any other surprises in store?
-希望没了 长官 -我也希望没了
- I hope not, sir. - I hope not too.
走吧
Dismissed.
是 长官
Sir.
在当时 柯顿督察和我
At the time, neither DI Cottan nor I
都不知道高尔夫球钉是否重要
knew if the golf tee was relevant.
显然 近期的事件
Clearly, recent events
-提供了关键背景 -显然的
- have created a more significant context. - Clearly!
我知道你很愤怒 泰德
Yes, I can see you're angry, Ted.
但我做决定时 也考虑到了是你亲自
But the fact that you personally recruited Steve Arnott
招募了史蒂夫·阿诺特
did weigh on my decision.
怎么 你就觉得我肯定会有所偏颇吗
What? You decided I was gonna be biased?
抱歉 但这在当时看来是个好决定
Sorry, but, at the time, it felt like the right decision.
我们能冷静下来吗
Now, can we just calm down?
我很冷静
I am calm.
我非常他妈冷静
I'm totally bloody calm!
我知道这时机很不好
Look, I know this is abysmal timing,
但前高级警司帕特里克·费尔班克的法律团队
but former Chief Superintendent Patrick Fairbank's legal team
在申请撤销儿童性♥虐♥待指控
are applying for the child sex abuse charges to be dropped.
什么
What?
他们说他曾在询问时反复说
They're saying he repeatedly stated in his interviews that, quote,
"我这脑袋毕竟大不如从前了"
"I'm not as sharp as I used to be."
对 我知道他那么说了
Yeah, I know he said that.
他们说 当时该请一位独♥立♥医生
They're saying that an independent physician
检查他的智力是否足够健全 可以接受询问
should have examined his intellectual fitness for interview.
他们让他的医生作证他患有老年痴呆
They're having his GP attest he's got senile dementia.
他无法接受审判
He isn't fit to stand trial.
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
阿诺特警长必须在今天内被起诉或释放
DS Arnott has to be charged or released today.
别推迟给皇家检察官的电♥话♥
Don't delay your call to the Crown Prosecutor.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑斯廷斯警司找高级皇家检察官 谢谢
Superintendent Hastings for the Senior Crown Prosecutor, please.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings -
对 就像那场战役
that's right, like the battle.
-长官 -进来
- Sir. - Come in, come in.
只要能不打这通电♥话♥
Anything to avoid making this call.
长官 你打给皇家检察官之前
Listen, sir, before you call the Crown Prosecutor,
我们有事得谈谈
there's some things we need to discuss.
这是看她的面子 不是你
This is a favour to her, not you.
两分钟
Two minutes.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我能做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
你可以说你完全不信这些
You can say you don't believe a word of it.
当然了
Of course I don't.
萨曼
Sam...
我的高级督察限制我出勤了
My DCI has got me on desk duty.
她直接问我是不是跟你一伙儿的
She asked me outright if I was in on it with you.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你来了
You came.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
很抱歉公♥寓♥被封做取证
I'm sorry about the flat being closed for forensics.
没事
It's fine.
我住在朋友家了
I'm at a friend's place.
他们过几个小时就得放了我 所以
They've got to release me in a few hours, so
我们很快就能回去了
we can be back in soon.
史蒂夫
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表