剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第三季 第二集
前情提要
史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
萝茜
史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
戴尔·罗奇汤米·亨特帕特里克·费尔班克盖里·布雷克菲尔德
史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
随时可用的多余空间 居住 商用
萨曼
阿诺特警长
你有新讯息
莱纳斯·墨菲尸检报告
戴尔·罗奇汤米·亨特帕特里克·费尔班克盖里·布雷克菲尔德
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
向嫌疑人尸体上方开枪
Shoot over the suspect's body,
朝你们及时赶到的话
in the direction you'd have fired
本会开枪的方向射击
if you'd actually managed to get here in time.
-天啊 -我们共进退
- Jesus! - We're all in this together.
这样最好
Best way.
你冷血地打死了那人
You shot that fella in cold blood
你的小伙伴们就在旁边看着
while your wee mates stood by and watched.
-那算什么 -询问完事了 丹尼
- What was that? - Interview's finished, Danny.
-我没完事呢 -很好 我们也没完事
- I'm not. - Good. Neither are we.
知道我为什么被指派来吗
You know why I've been appointed?
为确保反腐部的调查
To ensure that anticorruption inquiries
不会在法庭上被瓦解
don't get pulled apart in court,
别逞能
Don't try playing the big man.
我们都清楚你没那本事
We both know you're not up to it.
她更是清楚
She definitely does.
你需要我来替你做艰难的决定
You need me to make the hard choices for you.
因为我看得清你
Because I see what's inside you.
软骨头
Jelly.
让凯特去卧底武警
Putting Kate into an AFO role
比普通卧底的风险要大太多...
is a level of jeopardy above a normal undercover...
我能搞定
I can handle it.
那是沃登打死的嫌疑人的档案吗
Is that the file on the suspect shot by Waldron?
对 我们需要一份未编辑过的档案
Yeah. We need an unredacted file.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
-你不认识嫌疑人吗 -不
- You didn't know the suspect? - No.
罗南·墨菲 那是嫌疑人的名字
Ronan Murphy. The suspect's name.
不记得我了吗
Don't remember me?
杀罗南时 唯一的遗憾是结束得太快
The only thing with Ronan, it was over too fast.
如果这里面有更大的事 丹尼
If there's something bigger here, Danny,
你不会想独自承担的
you don't want to be the one left carrying the can.
你得上来一下 队长
You better come up here, Skipper.
就来
On my way.
有枪声 有枪声
Shot fired! Shot fired!
他在说什么 他在说什么
What's he saying? What's he saying?
撑住 丹尼
Stay with me, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny. Danny!
快点
Come on, guys!
让开 让他们进去
Come away. Let them in.
好了 凯特 让他们工作
Come on, Kate. Let's leave them to it.
让让
Let me in.
右颈动脉脉搏弱
Weak pulse right carotid.
左侧有创伤 或许能插导气管
Left side's traumatised. Probably tolerate a Guedel.
开始吸血 确保呼吸通畅
Let's get suction on, secure the airway.
输氧 输液
Oxygen and IV access.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
我还在震惊中 头儿
I'm still in shock, guv.
我需要几分钟整理思绪
I just need a couple of minutes to get my head round it.
我还没缓过来呢 头儿
I'm still making sense of it, guv.
带他们回警局
Get them to the station.
你也去 弗兰西斯
You too, Francis.
左下颌下枪伤保持施压
Maintaining pressure on left submandibular GSW.
阿诺特警长 反腐12组
DS Arnott, AC-12.
他开口了吗 我得跟他谈谈
Is he talking? I'm gonna need to talk to him.
情况发生在卧室内
The incident took place inside the bedroom
除抢救人员 其他人不得入内
so it's off limits except to preserve life.
颈部一处枪伤
Single GSW to the neck.
窦性心律 血压极低
Sinus rhythm but BP's in his boots.
-体征在减弱 -他能活下来吗
- Sats dropping. - Is he gonna make it?
准备 各位
Stand by, everyone.
在笔记本中做记录
You need to fill in your pocketbooks,
然后做汇报
then there'll be a debrief.
做任何事之前
Before you do anything,
先跟法律部谈妥
you'll be walked through it all by Legal.
丹尼有消息吗
Any news on Danny yet?
窦性心动过缓 他心搏停止了
Sinus bradia. He's gone asystolic.
抬他上去
Let's get him in.
好 他要不行了
OK. We're losing him.
监控器显示心搏停止 没有输出
I've got asystole on the monitor and no output.
-输液已开 -输气
- Fluids wide open. - Off vent and bag him.
开始心肺复苏
Start CPR.
一毫克肾上腺素
Adrenaline one milligram.
进行了四轮心肺复苏
Four cycles of CPR given.
胸部按压无结果
No output with chest compressions.
无颈动脉脉搏 监控器显示心搏停止
No carotid pulse. Asystole on the monitor.
上午8:34 宣布死亡
Pronounced life extinct 08:34.
谢谢 各位 抱歉了
Thanks, everybody. Sorry about that.
什么都不要动 留给死因裁判官
We need to leave everything as is for the Coroner...
有人要告诉我到底发生了什么吗
So, is anyone gonna tell me what actually happened?
天啊 凯特
Jesus Christ, Kate.
-发生了争夺 -跟谁
- There was a struggle. - Who with?
我们都上手了
We were all involved.
丹尼掏了枪 然后枪开火了
Danny had his firearm out and it just went off.
-我没听到争夺的声音 -你当时在楼下
- I didn't hear a struggle. - You were downstairs. Jesus.
我在楼下没听到争夺的声音
And from downstairs I didn't hear a struggle.
等我上楼时
By the time I got upstairs,
你们都没在为丹尼实施紧急救援
not one of you was giving Danny first aid.
丹尼对你说了什么
What did Danny say to you?
他对你低语了什么 他说了什么
He whispered something to you. What did he say?
-我不确定他什么意思 -但他具体...
- I'm not sure what he meant. - No, no. What did he...
他具体说了什么
What did he actually say?
你没听到争夺声
Just cos you didn't hear a struggle,
不代表就没发生争夺
doesn't mean there wasn't one.
你们为什么不帮丹尼
Why didn't one of you help Danny?
他躺在地板上 中了枪
He was lying on the floor, he'd been shot,
到处是血
and there was blood everywhere.
-我们都呆住了 -动动手指都不能吗
- We were in shock. - Well, you couldn't lift a finger?
不能呼救
Couldn't call for help?
我们非得现在说这个吗
Do we have to talk about this, right now?
我满脑子都是丹尼躺在那里的样子
All I can see in my head is Danny just lying there,
血流不止
bleeding out, man.
-你呼叫是什么事 -什么呼叫
- What was your RT about? - What RT?
你呼叫丹尼 让他上去
You radioed Danny, telling him to come up.
-是吗 -是的
- Did I? - Yeah.
你说 "你得上来一下 队长"
You said, "You better come up here, Skipper."
我得听听录音才能确定
I'd have to hear the recording.
不 你们用了2频道 没有录音
No, you were back-to-back on 2. So there is no recording.
你能别说了吗
Can you just stop?
我头都疼了
Doing my head in.
如果你们希望我配合
You know, if I'm gonna go along with this,
我得知道我在掩护什么
I need to know what I'm covering for.
好吧
Fine.
弹道报告会显示卧室里究竟发生了什么
The ballistics will say what really happened in that bedroom.
按说是的
Yeah, you'd think.
时间差不多了 头儿
Time, gaffer?
他们等够久了
I say they've had plenty.
弗兰西斯警员
PC Francis.
长官
Sir.
好 我们直奔主题吧
Right, let's get straight down to brass tacks.
丹尼尔·沃登警长怎么死的
How did Sergeant Daniel Waldron meet his death?
他死在了救护车里 长官
He died in the ambulance, sir.
你很清楚我的意思
You know exactly what I mean.
丹尼·沃登举枪自尽了 长官
Danny Waldron shot himself, sir.
丹尼拿枪对准了自己的脑袋
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表