剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
已安排羁押在波克大道
Custody arranged at Polk Avenue.
你以为你抓到我了
You think you've got me?
你什么都不知道
You haven't got a clue.
我希望你喜欢户外
I hope you like the outdoors
因为你下半辈子要去做交♥警♥了
because you are gonna be directing traffic
直到你可悲的事业结束那天
till the end of your sad little career.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
这里是琳赛·丹顿
This is Lindsay Denton.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
该死
Shit!
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
我需要报告我的警用车被盗
I need to report the theft of my service vehicle.
出租车
Taxi!
对
Yeah. 5...
金斯盖特公♥寓♥5号♥ 对
5 Kingsgate Apartments. Yeah.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
我需要琳赛·丹顿房♥间的钥匙
I need the key to Lindsay Denton's room.
长官
Sir.
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
这里是琳赛·丹顿
This is Lindsay Denton.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
我知道你偷了我的笔记本
I know you nicked my pocketbook.
我不知道你在哪...
I don't know where you are...
武装警♥察♥
Armed police! Armed police!
我是反腐12组的
I'm AC-12. I'm AC-12!
你 手举过头顶
You, keep your hands above your head!
-我是警♥察♥ -跪下
- I'm police. - Down on your knees!
-冷静 我是警♥察♥ -闭嘴 别动
- Just calm down. I'm police. - Stop talking and stay still!
我的证件在外套里 我是反腐12组的
My ID's in my jacket. I'm AC-12.
闭嘴 别动
Stop talking and stay still!
手♥机♥丢掉
Lose the phone.
-疏散民众 -好 都出去
- Get everyone out. - All right, everyone out!
你抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
安全 长官
All clear, sir.
点点
Dot?
史蒂文·阿诺特 我要逮捕你
Steven Arnott, I'm arresting you
罪名是涉嫌杀害琳赛·丹顿
on suspicion of murdering Lindsay Denton.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
-怎么回事 -你很清楚
- What's going on? - You know.
找律师之前把嘴闭紧了
Just keep your mouth shut till you get a lawyer.
我这是帮你呢
I'm trying to do you a favor.
带他走
Get him out.
柯顿督察 阿诺特警长
DI Cottan, DS Arnott.
可以帮我给他登记吗
You all right to book him in for me?
他进牢房♥前 你得拿他的衣服
You need to take his clothes for forensics
去做鉴证
before he goes in his cell.
史蒂文·阿诺特 我确信你的逮捕是合法的
Steven Arnott, I'm satisfied that your arrest is lawful.
我授权你被拘留在本警局
I'm authorising your detention in this police station,
以便我们保护保存
in order that we can secure and preserve
本次调查的证据
evidence in this investigation
并以询问的方式从你这里得到证据
and to obtain evidence from you by questioning.
我还会联♥系♥一位督察
I will also speak to an inspector
获得授权让你暂时在监禁期间不得与外界联络
to authorise you being held incommunicado at this time,
延迟你让他人获知你在这里
delaying your right to have anyone told you're here
和打电♥话♥的权利
or to make any calls.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
阿诺特警长 你能否说明你今年
DS Arnott, can you account for your whereabouts
7月17日早8点到12点间在哪
between 0800 and 1200 hours on July 17th this year?
我在家
I was at home.
是你的住所 金斯盖特公♥寓♥5号♥吗
This would be your home address, Flat 5, Kingsgate Apartments?
对
Yes.
你跟谁在一起
Who were you with?
那段时间内 我是一个人
Between those hours, I was alone.
你女友
And your girlfriend -
萨曼莎·雷斯顿警长 她在哪
DS Samantha Railston - where was she?
萨曼一早就上班去了 大概早上6:30
Sam left early for work, around 0630.
我一个人在公♥寓♥里 但我打过电♥话♥
I was alone in the flat, but I made phone calls.
这能证明我的所在
They'll prove where I was.
文件夹里的3号♥文件
Document 3 in your folders.
3号♥文件是ASJ-3号♥物件的影印本
Document 3 is a photocopy of item reference ASJ-3,
是手♥机♥号♥07591152425的
telecommunications record for mobile telephone
通讯记录
注册机主为史蒂文·阿诺特
registered to Steven Arnott.
一共显示了三通电♥话♥
Three calls are shown.
可以跟我们说说这三通电♥话♥是怎么回事吗
Can you tell us what was happening with these calls?
我意识到琳赛偷了我的笔记本
I'd realised Lindsay had stolen my pocketbook.
我在公♥寓♥打给了她
I called her from my flat,
但直接接入了她的语♥音♥信箱
but it went straight to her voicemail.
我去了她住的假释旅馆找她
I went to her approved premises to try and track her down,
但她不在那里 我就又打给了她
but she wasn't there. So I tried calling her again.
打给反腐12组总机的那通呢
And the call to the AC-12 switchboard?
是为了上报我警用车被盗
To report the theft of my service vehicle.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最后见到活着的琳赛·丹顿是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Lindsay Denton alive?
前一晚 在我公♥寓♥里
The night before. My flat.
琳赛认为
Lindsay had a theory that
丹尼·沃登把虐待者名单留在了一片墓地里
Danny Waldron left a list of abusers in a graveyard.
我们当时在网上搜索下葬记录
We were searching online burial records
想找到一个丹尼可能觉得好记的名字
for a name that might have been a memorable association for Danny.
之后她离开了我公♥寓♥ 我一个人去了墓地
She left my flat and I went to the graveyard alone.
她肯定是在我公♥寓♥期间
It must have been while she was in my flat
偷了我的笔记本
that she took my pocketbook.
在这时 我和柯顿督察
At this time, myself and DI Cottan
在执行对史蒂夫·阿诺特公♥寓♥的直接监视
were carrying out direct surveillance on Steve Arnott's flat,
行动由黑斯廷斯警司授权
authorised by Superintendent Hastings
依据是《2000年调查权规范法案》
under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
知道了
Noted.
我们看到你和琳赛各走各路了
We saw you and Lindsay split up.
你走后 她一副得意洋洋的样子
After you left, she looked like the cat who'd got the cream.
她骗你去白忙活
She sent you off on a wild-goose chase,
而她自己则破了案
while she went and cracked the case.
因为丹尼其实把名单藏在了网上
Cos actually Danny had hidden the list online.
她找到名单了
She found the list?
没错
She did indeed.
你真得佩服她 她尽到了职责
You've got to hand it to her, she got the job done.
还把你当猴耍
And she made a total mug of you.
我们说的这几通电♥话♥
And these phone calls we've been talking about,
都是中午之后打的
they're all around noon onwards.
都不能证实
None of them corroborate
你中午之前就在公♥寓♥里
you being in your flat before that time.
网吧的业主
The proprietor of the internet café,
她说她看到丹顿离开
now, she reckons she saw Denton leave
大概是11点 11:30
around 11...11:30.
她没看到丹顿去了哪 或见了谁
She didn't see where Denton went or who she met
我们也不知道她的行踪
and we've no information on her whereabouts
直到12:30 她的尸体被发现
till her body was discovered at 12:30.
但这期间你一直在家
But you were at home all this time?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那你这段时间都在做什么
So what were you doing all this time?
-阿诺特警长 -在睡觉
- DS Arnott? - I slept.
你在睡觉 不是吧
You had a kip? Seriously?
我折腾了大半宿
I'd been up most of the night.
你就没想着要马上打给她吗
You didn't think of calling her straightaway?
没 长官
No, sir.
她骗你白去墓地找了一通
She'd sent you to this graveyard on a fool's errand,
还偷了你的笔记本
stolen your pocketbook.
换我肯定直追过去了
I'd have been after her like a shot.
你呢 却躺在沙发上看电视
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表