剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
It must be ten times worse for you.
杰姬也一个样 是吧
You'd think better of Jackie, wouldn't you?
那小眼神 眼泪汪汪
The little looks. The water works.
如果我都看出你俩间有事
If I can see there's something going on between you two,
那别人肯定也能看出
I can't be the only one.
你就是在一加一
You know, you're just putting two and two together
等于二百
and you come up with 400.
最先向反腐12组招的人
First one to come clean to AC-12...
总是受罚最轻
they always get off the lightest.
如果不是你 那或许会是我
If it isn't gonna be you, then maybe it'll be me.
他死前说了什么
What did he say before he died?
我不知道 我没听清
I don't know. I couldn't work it out.
胡扯
Bollocks.
这么说吧 我清楚是怎么回事
Let's just say, I know what's going on.
不仅是你的事业要完蛋
This won't just be your career up the spout.
还得进去蹲好一阵
This will be a long stint inside.
有足够时间反思替哈里和杰姬掩护
Plenty of time to wonder if covering for Hari and Jackie
是否明智
was your smartest move.
监狱对警♥察♥来说可是好地方呢
And prison's such a lovely place for a copper.
哈里
Hari.
哥们 让人喘口气啊
All right, bud. Give a bloke some peace, will you?
这事失控了
This is getting out of hand.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好吗
Yeah?
但不能在这儿
Yeah? Not here, though, right. I'll...
我会找个地方 定个时间的
I'll figure out a place and a time.
好吗
Yeah?
进
Yeah.
长官 莱纳斯·墨菲的尸检报告出来了
Sir, I've got all the forensics in on Linus Murphy.
怎么样
And?
那颗头已被正式确认是莱纳斯·墨菲的
The head's been formally identified as Linus Murphy's
依据是DNA和牙科记录
based on DNA and dental records,
也匹配在莱纳斯·墨菲家发现的尸体
and matched to the body found at Linus Murphy's address.
对头的鉴证检验
Forensic examination of the head
还找到了跟丹尼·沃登的联♥系♥
has also provided the missing link to Danny Waldron.
嘴里的细胞与沃登的DNA相符
Cells in the mouth that match Waldron's DNA.
细胞
Cells?
精♥液♥
Semen cells.
现在我们知道他砍头做什么了
And now we know why he wanted to chop the head off.
你对沃登的私生活提出疑问是对的
You did right to question Waldron's private life.
不过
Mind you...
我还真没看出那人是个同性恋
I never had the man pegged as a homosexual.
这倒未必 长官
I'm not sure that's necessarily true, sir.
罗南·墨菲的未编辑案卷
The unredacted file on Ronan Murphy.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我还没看到什么
I haven't read anything in it
能让我改变任何看法的内容
that changes my understanding of anything.
不过你拿走吧 或许会有发现
But take it away with you. You might find something.
-去吧 -是 长官
- On you go. - Sir.
那是什么
What's that, then?
头儿总算给我们拿到了罗南·墨菲的案卷
Gaffer finally got us the file on Ronan Murphy.
没用
Dead end.
伙计
Hey up, buddy.
你怎么样 还好吗
How's it going then? You all right?
我不知道你
I don't know about you,
但我都不知多久没睡了
but I ain't slept in God knows how long.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
只能尽量不让老婆发现
Just trying not to show it to the missus.
太可怕了 是吧
It's horrible, isn't it?
我看不出怎么能安然度过
I don't see any way of getting through to the other side.
什么安然度过
What other side?
反腐12组停止调查
Well, AC-12's dropping the investigation.
我们回去工作
Going back to work and that.
就像什么都没发生 是吗
Like nothing ever happened, eh?
不 我不是那个意思
Well, no, I didn't mean it like that, did I?
听着
Look, erm...
我跟我的代表
I've been talking to my... to my rep...
还有法律顾问谈了
and the legal adviser.
我没跟他们说什么
I ain't told them anything.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我需要我的养老金
I need my pension.
大家都猜出来是怎么回事了
People are putting two and two together.
等等 你说什么呢 什么人
Wait. What you're on about? What people?
丹尼还是说了点什么
Danny managed to say something.
凯特知道了
Kate knows what happened.
-她怎么可能知道 -我不知道
- Yeah, but how can she, though? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果有谁要倒霉
But if anyone's in the frame,
就是我了
it's me.
伙计 我们得稳住
Listen, mate, look, we've got to sit tight.
如果凯特知道我 杰姬和丹尼的事
If Kate knows about me and Jackie and Danny...
我得向反腐12组坦白
I've got to come clean to AC-12.
我越耽搁越糟糕
The longer I leave it, the worse it looks.
伙计 我有孩子
Mate, I've got a little 'un...
我老婆还怀了
and another one on the way.
可不是我说要大家一起撒谎的
It wasn't my idea to lie through our teeth!
是啊 但我们必须撒谎 不是吗
Yeah, but we had to lie, though, didn't we?
因为真♥相♥让我们听上去有罪
Cos the truth makes us sound guilty.
但我们没做错什么
And we're not guilty, are we?
不是我们死 就是他亡 不是吗
It was us or him, weren't it?
不是我们
It wasn't us.
是你
It was you!
看看我们落得什么田地
Look where it's got us!
事业完蛋
A career up the spout.
蹲监狱
A stint inside.
对警♥察♥来说可是好地方
That's a great place for a copper.
辩方传唤琳赛·丹顿
The defence calls Lindsay Denton.
我庄严真诚地宣誓
"I do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm
我将给出真实的证言
that the evidence I shall give will be the truth,
我将说出全部实情 绝无虚言
the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
丹顿女士 去年 你在这个法庭上被定罪
Ms Denton, last year you were convicted in this court
因为12位陪审员里有10人确信
because ten out of 12 jurors were sure
你参与阴谋谋杀了一名受保护证人
you'd conspired in the murder of a protected witness,
约翰·汤马斯·亨特
John Thomas Hunter.
你能否告诉这个陪审团
Would you tell this jury
你是否犯下了这项罪行
whether you were guilty of that crime?
没有 我跟汤米·亨特的被杀无关
No, I had nothing to do with the murder of Tommy Hunter.
我们听到阿诺特警长说
We've heard from Detective Sergeant Arnott
针对你的一项重要证据
that one important item of evidence against you
是在你家中发现的
was a sum of approximately
共计约五万英镑现金
£50,000 in cash found at your home.
据你所知 这件证据是如何被发现的
To the best of your knowledge, how was that evidence found?
我完全清楚它是怎样被发现的
I have full knowledge of how it was found,
我当时在场
as I was present at the time.
凯特·弗莱明警员带我上楼
Detective Constable Kate Fleming led me upstairs,
由阿诺特警长带领的
where a team of forensic scene investigators
一队现场鉴证调查员
led by Detective Sergeant Arnott
正在搜查我的卧室
were in the process of searching my bedroom.
阿诺特警长提起了
Detective Sergeant Arnott remarked upon the fact
我对我妈的私人物品莫名地上心
I'd shown a peculiar interest in my mum's personal belongings.
怎么莫名了
Peculiar in what way?
阿诺特警长说
Detective Sergeant Arnott remarked that
我因我妈的东西还没还给我
I'd been particularly anxious about
格外的焦躁不安
Mum's things not being returned to me.
是这样吗
Were you?
她的死让我伤心欲绝
I was devastated by her death.
一想到东西要是丢了 我就心碎
The thought of them being lost was heart-breaking.
拿回来后我就放在了屋里 根本没动过
I kept them in that room and I didn't even touch them.
都没挪过地方
I didn't even try to move them. I just...
只要东西在
As long as they were there...
就感觉好像我妈还在
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表