剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
going to Inspector McAndrew to volunteer
接到过一通电♥话♥
to stay on Danny's squad.
电♥话♥是谁打的
Who was the call from?
很遗憾 也是部未注册到期即付手♥机♥
Unfortunately it was also an unregistered pay-as-you-go phone
而且现在已经停用了
and said phone's no longer in history.
类似的还有贝恩斯最近收到的一则短♥信♥
Same MO as the recent text Bains received,
叫他镇定
telling him to sit tight.
三天后 同一号♥码还打过一通电♥话♥
Three days later there's another call from the same number.
那是贝恩斯杀死丹尼·沃登的前一晚
That was the night before Bains murdered Danny Waldron.
你觉得这都有关联吗
Do you think they're connected?
如果有 长官
Well, if they are, sir,
那就表明一直有人在幕后指挥
it means somebody's been pulling the strings
有人对丹尼下了杀令
someone who ordered Danny's murder.
-好样的 点点 -干得好 头儿
- Well done, Dot! - Nice one, guv!
厉害
Good job!
-欢迎回来 点点 -谢谢 头儿
- Welcome back, Dot! - Thanks, gaffer.
-干得好 长官 -谢谢
- Great work, sir. - Cheers.
就共谋杀人的罪名
On the charge of conspiracy to murder,
你们是否达成了至少10人认同的判决
have you reached a verdict upon which at least ten of you agree?
-是的 -判决是什么
- We have. - What is your verdict?
无罪
Not guilty.
就妨碍司法的罪名
On the charge of perverting the course of justice,
你们是否达成了至少10人认同的判决
have you reached a verdict upon which at least ten of you agree?
-是的 -判决是什么
- We have. - What is your verdict?
有罪
Guilty.
各位陪审员
Members of the jury,
感谢你们为这宗复杂案件投入的时间和精力
thank you for your time and efforts in this complex case.
你们可以解散了
You are now dismissed.
我会为你申请嘉奖的
I'm putting you in for a commendation.
-长官 那我可不配 -听听他说什么
- Sir, I don't deserve that. - Listen to this fella!
单枪匹马抓住了一个
Single-handedly brings in an AFO
冷血杀害两名警♥察♥的武警
who killed two coppers in cold blood,
而且此人还可能是全副武装
and for all he knew, they could've been armed to the teeth.
还"不配"呢
I'll give you "Don't deserve it"!
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-好样的 头儿 -谢谢 克莱夫
- Nice one, guv. - Cheers, Clive.
琳赛·丹顿
Lindsay Denton,
就妨碍司法的罪行
for the offence of perverting the course of justice,
我判你38个月的刑期
I impose a sentence of 38 months' imprisonment.
因为你已
Since you have already served
服够了监禁刑期
the custodial term of that sentence,
你将立刻获得假释
your immediate release on licence will follow.
你可以走了
You are now free to go.
全体起立
All rise.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
她获得假释了
They've let her out on licence.
-琳赛 -她来了
- Lindsay! Lindsay! - There she is.
女士们先生们 我将代表我委托人
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to make a brief statement
做简短声明
on behalf of my client.
我的委托人想感谢陪审团
My client would like to thank the men and women of the jury
他们面临了一宗复杂的案件
who were faced with a complex case...
585天 每一天我都在想
585 days, and on every single one I thought about
等这天终于到来我要做什么
what I'd do when this moment finally came.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
2013年9月5日那起令人震惊的悲剧
..The tragic and shocking events of the 5th September, 2013.
谁陷害了你
Who framed you?
谁才是真正有罪的人 琳赛
Who's the real guilty party, Lindsay?
我想感谢陪审团
I'd like to thank the jury.
你是否认为你被陷害了
Do you believe you were you set up?
你觉得你被栽赃了吗 琳赛
Do you think you were framed, Lindsay?
我只想继续我的生活
I'd just like to get on with the rest of my life.
琳赛 你接下来打算做什么
Lindsay, what are you gonna do next?
谁陷害了你
Who set you up?
我想感谢陪审团做出的决定
I'd like to thank the jury for their decision.
今天早些时候 这位前督察
Earlier today, the former detective inspector,
在共谋谋杀罪名上 被判无罪
was acquitted of the charge of conspiracy to murder.
琳赛
Lindsay! Lindsay!
我只想继续我的生活
I'd just like to get on with my life.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表