剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Danny put the gun to his own head.
我们是想救他
We were trying to help him.
但我们无法把枪拿开
But we...we couldn't get the gun off him
枪开火了
and the firearm discharged.
我进入房♥间时 丹尼已经血流如注了
By the time I entered the room, Danny was already bleeding profusely.
-你实施急救了吗 -凯特
- Did you administer first aid? - Kate...
VC55
Victor Charlie Five Five...
她跑进来 努力止血
she ran in and she tried to control the bleeding
直到医务人员赶到
until the paramedics arrived.
所以你没有...实施急救
So you didn't... administer first aid?
你也希望自己能随机应变
Well, you hope you'll know what to do in them situations...
直到真发生情况
till it comes to it.
297号♥图
Image 297.
子弹轨迹的弹道模拟图
A ballistic simulation of the bullet's trajectory.
致命一枪的射击位置
It appears the fatal shot was fired in a position
在靠近沃登警长胸口处 指向上
close to Sergeant Waldron's chest and aimed upwards.
情况是这样的吗 警员
That how it happened, Constable?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
鉴证组在你手上发现了射击残留物
Now, forensics detected firearms residue on your hands,
VC54 你同伴的手上也有
Victor Charlie Five Four, and the hands of your mates,
VC52和53
Victor Charlie Five Two and Five Three.
所以 看来说法都吻合
So that would all seem to fit.
那结案了 我们都能早下班了
Well, case closed. We can all knock off early.
还有一种解释
There is an alternative explanation
能说明你的手为什么会抓到那把枪
as to why you had your hands on that gun.
如我所说 长官 我们是想把枪拿走
Well, as I said, sir, we were trying to get it off him.
你们不是在把枪塞到沃登下巴下面吗
You weren't trying to force that firearm under Waldron's chin?
这指控太过分了 我们是想救丹尼
That's a horrible accusation. We tried to save Danny.
-谁先抓到了枪 -是哈里 长官 抱歉
- Who grabbed the gun first? - Hari did, sir. Sorry.
是VC54
Victor Charlie Five Four.
我都不知道丹尼掏枪了
I didn't even know that Danny had drawn his gun...
紧接着 哈里就在跟他夺枪
and the next minute Hari's wrestling him for the gun
他大喊"丹尼 别"
and he's shouting, "Danny, no!"
还喊我和罗德帮忙
and he's calling for me and Rod to help him.
我们三个开始夺那把枪
The three of us ended up fighting over the gun.
我们尽全力阻止他了 但没能做到
We did everything we could to try and stop him. We just couldn't.
他说什么了吗
Did he make any kind of statement?
他想说话来着
He tried to say something.
他说什么了
What did he say?
我没听出来 长官
I couldn't make it out, sir.
丹尼尔·沃登 你也知道
Now, Daniel Waldron, as you know,
他在西洋李子行动中卷入了
was involved in the shooting of a suspect
一起嫌疑人击毙事件
during Operation Damson.
你和VC52和53
You and Victor Charlie Five Two and Five Three
当时是他的队友 看到了真正的事发经过
were on his team and witnessed what really happened.
丹尼是否逼迫你
Was Danny coercing you
-佐证他的说法了 -没有
- into corroborating his version of events? - No.
录音记录 我要拿出一份
For the tape, I am referring to a transcript
5月21日对你的询问的抄录
of an interview with you on May 21st.
柯顿警员和我反复问你
DI Cottan and I repeatedly asked you
你所述的沃登警长枪击
if there were inaccuracies in your account
罗南·墨菲一事是否有不准确之处
of Sergeant Waldron's shooting of Ronan Murphy,
而你回答说
to which you replied...
"我不能这么做 对不起 我做不到
"I can't do this. I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我是绝不会指证丹尼·沃登的"
No way am I testifying against Danny Waldron."
-不 -是不是这样
- No. - How's about...
丹尼·沃登恐吓你替他掩盖
Danny Waldron scared you into covering for him
然后你们三个一起合伙
and then the three of you clubbed together
-把事情做了个了结 -不是
- and you put an end to it? - No, no.
事实不是这样的
That's just not what happened.
你们能不能停下来
Will you please stop?
这太让人难过了
This is really upsetting.
如果丹尼真威胁我了
If Danny was threatening me,
我一定会举报他的
I would have reported him, without a doubt.
我只需要举报他
All I had to do was report him.
他有时挺不饶人的
He can be a difficult bastard, yeah.
但行动的时候你得照应你的队长
But on an op you've got your skipper's back.
我们是想救他 不是伤害他
We were trying to save him, not hurt him.
丹尼·沃登自杀了 长官 事实就是如此
Danny Waldron killed himself, sir, that's the honest truth.
但为什么呢
Why, though?
我们恢复了他的持枪许可 他又能参加行动了
We give him back his firearms licence, he was operational again.
在沃登看来 针对他的案子都结了
As far as Waldron was concerned, the case against him was closed.
谁知道他怎么想的
Who knows what was going on in his head?
我当时在艾伯特巷房♥子的楼下
I was downstairs at Abbott's Lane address,
没有看到楼上卧室里发生的事
and didn't witness the incident at the upstairs bedroom.
武警VC52
Authorised Firearms Officer Victor Charlie Five Two...
VC53
..Victor Charlie Five Three...
VC54
..Victor Charlie Five Four...
依我看 你没能合理地解释
in my view, you have failed to give a plausible account
丹尼尔·沃登警长死前
of the events leading up to the death
发生的事件
of Sergeant Daniel Waldron.
因此 我以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你
Therefore, I am arresting you on suspicion of his murder.
你不非得说什么
Now, you don't have to say anything,
但是 如果被问及时
however, it may harm your defence
你有所隐瞒
if you fail to mention something under questioning
可能会对你的辩护不利
that you later go on to rely on in court.
当然 你所说的一切
And, of course, anything you do say
将成为呈堂证供
may be taken down in evidence.
我要给一个警♥察♥找间牢房♥
Look, I'm after a cell for a copper,
需要没人认识她的地方
somewhere where no-one knows her.
我需要安排羁押一名警♥察♥
I need to arrange custody for a police officer
在一个没人认识他的警局
at a station where he isn't known.
马上
Now.
不知 三思之后 你是否会觉得
I wonder if, on reflection, you'd consider that
你或许该先跟我商量一下
perhaps you should have run it by me first?
四个警♥察♥走进一间屋子
Four coppers went into a room,
只有三个活着出来了
only three came out alive.
我就想这个了
That's what I considered.
他们经历了悲剧震惊的事件
They've experienced a tragic and shocking event.
他们承认
They've admitted that
他们受创太重 甚至忘记了急救
they were too traumatised to even remember first aid.
他们的警♥察♥联合会代表和法律顾问
Their Police Federation reps and their legal advisers
在辩称或许在西洋李子行动的枪击事件后
are arguing that perhaps they were sent back to work too soon
他们过早复工了
after the Damson shooting.
他们的督察在因为
Their inspector's getting it in the neck
没解散小队而挨批 老实说
for not disbanding the squad, and frankly...
我认为他们说的有道理
I think they've all got a point.
但是你否决了他们的停职
But it was you who vetoed their suspensions!
他们能回去工作也是因为你
I mean, they're only back at work because of you.
你采取了哪些措施
What steps have you taken
评估丹尼·沃登的精神状态
to evaluate Danny Waldron's mental state?
得了 你不真觉得他自杀了吧
Come on. You don't honestly believe he killed himself?
他有工作摩擦的历史 没有稳定恋情
He had a history of professional discord, no stable relationship.
还存在危险因素
He certainly had risk factors.
他就那样在行动时当着整个小队的面
And he did it just like that, in front of his squad,
-突然动手吗 -这都是猜测
- in the middle of an op? - We're speculating.
我们能确定的是
What we know for sure
如果你不能在36小时内成功起诉他们
is that if you can't successfully charge them in the next 36 hours,
这个台阶会很不好下
it will be a hugely embarrassing climb-down.
我真诚建议 采取更谨慎的办法
My sincere advice is to take a more circumspect approach -
取消逮捕
Rescind the arrests
吊销他们的持枪许可
in favour of revoking their firearms permits
限制他们只能做文书工作
and confining them to desk duties
-同时继续调查 -怎么
- while inquiries continue. - What?
这台阶就好下了
And that isn't a climb-down?
-不用了 -不需要了
- Forget it. - Scrap that.
我们别吵 泰德
Let's not fall out, Ted.
我是帮你的
I'm here to help.
我还要强调保密的重要性
I should also emphasise the importance of confidentiality.
我们已申请了合法禁令
We already have a Legal Suppression Order in place
限制媒体报道
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表