剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
You've been charged and tried
但唯一不愿审视
but the one person that refuses to
你被控之事的人 就是你
examine what you're accused of is you.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
问题是 你呢
The question is, are you?
这部手♥机♥当时一直在床边上
This phone was next to the bed the entire time,
不过你当时可能心不在焉 没注意到
although I can believe that you were too preoccupied to notice.
你希望我
Would you like me to...
放出来给大家听吗
play it for everyone?
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott?
不
No.
天啊 史蒂夫
Christ sake, Steve.
我觉得这场会面进行得非常顺利
Well. I feel this meeting's been remarkably successful,
我很乐意书面记录
and I'd be very happy to record in writing
这对各方都是个治愈过程
that it's been a healing process for all parties.
我也希望你们能考虑
I'd also prefer it if you'd consider
不追究阿诺特警长性行为不当一事
closed the matter of DS Arnott's sexual impropriety.
我不打算递交证据
I don't intend to make a statement of evidence.
犯下我蒙冤背上的罪名的真正犯人
The people that actually did the crime that I was imprisoned for,
还逍遥法外
they're still out there.
警司 你的工作是维护警♥察♥的廉洁和公正
Superintendent, you uphold the integrity of the police service.
如果你对我的定罪有一丝怀疑
If you held one iota of doubt about my conviction,
没有哪个警♥察♥会比你更因此受到困扰
no officer would be more troubled by that than you,
没哪个警♥察♥会比你更努力拨乱反正
no officer would do more to right that wrong.
我打算继续我的生活
I plan to move on with my life.
你无法继续 史蒂夫
You won't move on, Steve,
除非你不再追查我
until you stop chasing me,
而开始追查真正的敌人
and you start chasing your real enemies.
天啊 小史 那手♥机♥里有什么
For Christ's sake, son! What was in that phone?
我们非要受她这个气吗 长官
We've got to take that crap from her, sir?
你在法庭上撒谎了
You lied in court,
你骗了你的搭档和我
you lied to your partner and you lied to me!
我没有撒谎 长官
I didn't lie to you, sir.
我只是觉得不该
I just don't think it's appropriate
讨论一位警官的私生活
to discuss an officer's private life.
我都不问你的
And I don't quiz you on yours.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我结婚了
I'm a married man.
我知道 长官 我只是
I know, sir, I just...
而且它被在法庭上提起
Anyway, this isn't "private"
就不再是私生活了
when it's bandied about in a court of law!
长官 重要的是我是否栽赃了证据
What matters, sir, is whether I planted evidence.
在丹顿住处找到的钱
Are there any forensic anomalies
是否有任何鉴证异常 没有
in respect of the money found at Denton's address? No.
它与其他贿赂费一样
It matches the other bribe money.
证物员的记录是否不准确或不完整
Are the Exhibit Officer's records inaccurate or incomplete?
这不是重点
That is not the issue!
这就是重点 我没有栽赃证据
It's completely the issue. I did not plant evidence.
即便我和琳赛·丹顿发生了关系
If... If I had sex with Lindsay Denton,
而且我没有
which I didn't,
难道她就无罪了吗
does that stop her being guilty?
琳赛·丹顿已经走了
Lindsay Denton has left the building.
史蒂夫·阿诺特也该走
Steve Arnott should do the same.
不检点行为
Discreditable conduct.
史蒂夫·阿诺特没有栽赃证据
Steve Arnott did not plant evidence.
但和嫌疑人有一腿就没关系吗
But it's OK to have a relationship with a suspect?
我知道你对此事的看法 泰德
I can see how you feel about this, Ted.
何必为站不住脚的事辩解
Why defend the indefensible?
听着 他有时候的确是个
Look, he can be an irritating wee gobshite
烦人的混♥蛋♥ 我承认
when he wants to be, I'll give you that.
我告诉你原因
I'll tell you why.
因为是你亲自把他从反恐部招来
Because you personally recruited him from Counter-Terrorism,
所以你得承认自己看错了人
and that means you having to admit misjudgement.
抱歉 泰德 这事我还会再提的
Sorry, Ted, I intend to return to this conversation.
凯特
Kate.
凯特 等等 拜托
Kate, wait. Please.
有次你说琳赛·丹顿有你的黑料
One time you told me Lindsay Denton had dirt on you.
还记得我说了什么吗
Remember what I said?
或许这世上有人永远说实话
Maybe there are some people who always tell the truth.
但其他人都是分场合的
The rest of us choose our moments.
那就是我做的选择
That's what I had to do.
为确保呈现给陪审团的证据
To ensure evidence was put in front of a jury
能让琳赛·丹顿被判
that would convict Lindsay Denton
犯下了我们都知道她犯了的罪
of a crime we all know she committed.
但我们不知道
But we don't know.
唯一真知道的人 就是琳赛自己
The only person who really knows is Lindsay herself.
我们收集证据 让陪审团判决
We gather the evidence and the people decided.
而他们判定她是无辜的
And they decided that she didn't do it.
就因为你管不住自己的老二
Because you couldn't keep it in your pants.
-不是那样的 -那是哪样
- That's not what happened. - What happened?
那是个卧底任务
It was an undercover operation
我培养了目标对我的信任
in which I nurtured the trust of the target.
那就是手册上抄来的胡扯
That is straight out of the manual, and total bollocks.
你上了她 因为你想上她
You shagged her because you wanted to.
-我没上她 -知道吗 史蒂夫
- Look, I didn't shag her. - You know what, Steve.
现在说太晚了
This is all just a bit too late.
你本该告诉我真♥相♥
You should have told me the truth,
给我个机会帮你想办法
you should've given me the chance to work with you on this.
搭档就该这样
That's what partners do.
录音记录 313号♥图
For the tape, image 313
是NTW-7号♥物件的照片
is a photograph of item reference NTW-7.
该物件是一根绳子
Said item is a rope
吊在头顶的横梁上
found hanging from an overhead support.
柯顿督察作证说
You see, DI Cottan has given us a statement
你企图制♥服♥他
where you attempted to overpower him
然后吊死他
with the intent of causing death by hanging.
就像对罗德·肯尼迪警员那样
The exact same means as PC Rod Kennedy.
我没杀罗德
I didn't murder Rod
我更没企图杀柯顿督察
and I absolutely didn't attempt to murder DI Cottan.
事实上 柯顿督察陷害了我
In fact, DI Cottan set me up.
他陷害了你
He "set you up"?
对 柯顿打了自己的脸
Yeah. Cottan smashed himself in the face
装成是我打了他 但我没打
to make it look like I hit him. But I didn't.
至于那根绳子
As far as the rope goes,
他肯定是之前就放那了
he must have planted it there beforehand.
为自救他什么都会说
He'll say anything to save his own skin.
是啊
Yeah.
我的警官为什么要做这种事
Why would an officer of mine do such a thing?
栽赃我杀了罗德
To frame me for Rod's murder.
你有证据证明这些针对柯顿督察的指控吗
Do you have anything to support these claims against DI Cottan?
任何证据
I mean, anything at all?
录音记录
For the tape,
接受询问者没有提供证据
the interviewee is offering no supporting evidence.
继续 阿诺特警长
Moving on... DS Arnott.
录音记录 291号♥图是MR-3号♥物件
For the tape, Image 291, item reference MR-3,
292号♥图是MR-4号♥物件
and Image 292, item reference MR-4.
MR-3和4都是手♥机♥
MR-3 and 4 are mobile phones.
对你的房♥子进行彻底搜查后
A Section-18 search of your property
找到了两部藏在车♥库♥里的
recovered a pair of unregistered pay-as-you-go phones
未注册到期即付手♥机♥
concealed in the garage.
16号♥文件 对这些手♥机♥记录的分♥析♥
Document 16. Analysis of activity on these phones
显示它们曾在
reveals they made and received calls
你房♥子周围拨♥打♥和接听过电♥话♥
within the telecommunications cell that covers your home address.
丹尼·沃登被杀前三晚
Three nights before the murder of Danny Waldron,
其中一个手♥机♥接到过来电
a call was received by one of these phones.
是谁打的
Who called you?
无可奉告
No comment.
还是16号♥文件 丹尼·沃登被杀前一晚
Document 16 again. The night before Danny Waldron's murder.
-又一通来电 -那晚是谁打的
- Another call. - Who called you that night?
就在你自愿继续
Calls of a suspicious nature
留在丹尼·沃登的小队前
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表