剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
were madeshortly before you volunteered
以及你杀害其他队员前
to continue serving on Danny Waldron's squad
都曾有一些可疑通话
and before you murdered them.
电♥话♥是谁打的 他们让你干什么
Who made those calls and what did they ask you to do?
录音记录
For the tape,
接受询问者没有回答
the interviewee is not answering.
这种沟通模式
This pattern of communication,
未注册到期即付手♥机♥
unregistered pay-as-you-go phones,
短期使用 然后丢弃
used for a short period, then discarded,
我们都知道这是有组织犯罪的手法
is one we all recognized from organised crime.
是谁收买♥♥了你
Who's got you in their pocket?
没谁
Nobody.
哈里
Hari,
我们能证明你接过跟丹尼被杀有关的电♥话♥
we have you receiving phone calls linked to Danny's murder.
我们能证明你主动要求留在丹尼的小队
We have you lobbying to stay on Danny's squad.
我们能证明你碰过武器
We have your hands all over the firearm.
我们能证明你一直在就丹尼的行为撒谎
We have you consistently lying about Danny's activities.
我们有证人说一切都是你做的
We have a witness who says it was you who did all this,
而不是罗德·肯尼迪警员
and not PC Rod Kennedy.
我们在犯罪现场抓到你
We have you at the murder scene
而且你还持有杀死肯尼迪的凶器
and we have you in possession of the instruments of Kennedy's death.
情况差不多就是这样
Now, that's about the height of it,
这可是一大堆证据
and it's a great big pile of evidence
能把你压扁
that is gonna crush you flat.
得了
Now, come on.
你杀了丹尼·沃登 是不是
You killed Danny Waldron. Yes or no?
是
Yeah. Yeah.
很好 我们总算有进展了
Good. Now we're getting somewhere.
我们知道你肯定不是单独作案
We know you can't have been acting alone.
帮我们帮你吧
Help us help you.
是谁下令杀丹尼·沃登的
Who gave the order to kill Danny Waldron?
是谁
Who was it?
是...
It...
说吧 是谁
Come on. Who was it? Who was it?
那混♥蛋♥松口了 说吧
You've got the bastard. Come on, talk.
-他没说过名字 -谁
- He never gave me a name. - Who didn't?
一直跟我通话的人
The bloke I always spoke to.
他听上去像伦敦人
He sounded like he was a Londoner,
东南部的
Southeast, or summat.
我们从来只通过电♥话♥
It was all done over the phone, weren't it?
我没见到过谁
I never met anyone, like.
你肯定还知道更多
You've got to know more.
时间 地点 其他联络人
Times, places, other contacts.
有人在幕后操纵着一切
Look, someone's behind all this, pulling the strings,
我想知道是谁
and I want to know who it is.
罗南·墨菲
Ronan Murphy,
丹尼·沃登射杀的嫌疑人
the suspect killed by Danny Waldron.
-你对他有什么了解 -不了解
- What do you know about him? - Nothing.
他们有过往的 丹尼和他
Well, they had history, Danny and him.
我可不知道
Well, that's news to me.
丹尼打死了墨菲 还在追查墨菲的同伙
Danny shot Murphy and was going after Murphy's associates.
就是他们想要丹尼死
They were the ones that wanted Danny dead.
而你替他们下了手
The job you did for them.
我不认识墨菲 我也不认识他的同伙
I didn't know Murphy. I don't know his associates.
我不知道他们为什么要丹尼死
I don't know why they wanted Danny dead.
谁是幕后主使
Look, who's behind this?
丹尼发现了什么 你非要杀了他
What was Danny onto that meant you had to kill him?
你再没什么想说的了吗
Have you nothing further to say?
你没能在问询中提供新情报
You have offered nothing new in this interview
无法减轻你将面临的以下指控
to mitigate you being charged with the following offences.
因此 我有皇家检察官的授权...
I therefore have the authority from the Crown Prosecutor...
-我们逮到这混♥蛋♥了 -是啊
- We got the bastard. - Yeah.
丢掉钥匙吧
They should throw away the key.
...杀害罗德里克·肯尼迪警员
..Murder of PC Roderick Kennedy.
二 杀害丹尼·沃登警长
Two, the murder of PS Daniel Waldron,
三 杀害马修·柯顿督察未遂
and three, the attempted murder of DI Matthew Cottan.
你明白吗
Now, do you understand?
我又翻看了罗南·墨菲的案卷
I've been doing more work on the Ronan Murphy file.
有条小记录 一眨眼就能略过
There's a small entry - blink and you'd miss it -
凶杀组曾询问过他
that he was interviewed by a Murder Squad,
事关未结帮派凶杀
in relation to unsolved gangland murders.
但并没有他涉及的案件的细节
But there's no details of the offences he was being linked to.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我们还要说几次
How many times are we gonna go over this?
琳赛在庭上撒谎 哄骗陪审团
Lindsay lied in court to con the jury.
或许你在想 如果他上了嫌疑人
Maybe you're thinking, if he'd shag a suspect,
他还会上谁
who else is he gonna shag?
我帮不了你
I can't help you
因为我就没听说过
because I've never heard of any
凶杀组调查过罗南·墨菲
Murder Squad investigation into Ronan Murphy.
如果我听说过 难道我不会早告诉你了吗
If I had, don't you think I'd have bloody told you by now?
...因为工程繁重 仍要继续拖延
...still subject to delays due to over-running engineering work.
该死的
For fucks sake!
挣大钱呢
Making all your money are you?
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You bunch of bleeding twats!
王八蛋
You shithouse!
操♥你♥妈♥
You bunch of bastards!
他们来了 来吧 好啊
Here they are. Come on, then. Great.
他们该拆了那里
They should rip it down...
把每块砖都砸碎
..And smash every brick of it.
乔 我们找过处理你案件的警官
Joe, we've spoken to the officer handling your case.
你不会被起诉的
No-one's gonna press charges.
那些混♥蛋♥
Those bastards.
他们对我们做的事就那么过去了
They're gonna get away with what they done to us.
你知道戴尔·罗奇不能接受审判让我很难受
You know I'm gutted Dale Roach is unfit to face prosecution.
但乔 我们在调查
But, listen, Joe, we're looking into
你 丹尼和其他人向警方提出的
the complaints made by you, or Danny, or any of the other lads,
关于你们遭到员工和访客
to the police about the abuse you were made to suffer.
虐待的指控
By staff and visitors.
警♥察♥来了
Any police that came...
也只是找工作人员谈
...you know, they just talked to the staff.
本来就是那些混♥蛋♥
I mean, they was the bastards
在组织这事
who were organising it in the first place.
而那些去说的人
And anyone that talked about it, you know,
之后都会受到更狠的虐待
they just got it ten times worse.
我们在尽全力了
We're doing everything we can,
但我们还是需要你帮忙 乔
but we still need your help, Joe.
我们对此人尤其感兴趣
We're particularly interested in this man.
你指认他是足球教练
Now, you identified him as a football coach.
他名叫罗南·墨菲
His name's Ronan Murphy.
你或其他人是否曾上报过他的虐待
Did you or anyone you know ever make a complaint about him?
有那么一次
Yeah, there was one time.
跟一个社工说了
A social worker.
他什么都没做 没改变什么
He did nothing. Nothing was done.
-哪个社工 -就是个挺光鲜的混♥蛋♥
- What social worker? - Just some posh twat.
至少我们觉得挺光鲜的
Posh to us, anyway.
我们需要名字 乔
We need a name, Joe.
奥利弗·斯蒂文斯-劳埃德
Oliver Stephens-Lloyd,
注册社工 负责沙景
a registered social worker with responsibility at Sands View.
丹尼·沃登和乔·纳什在沙景期间
He was a council employee around the time that Danny Waldron
他受雇于地方议会
and Joe Nash were residents.
目前只找到一份记录 是纪律听证会
Only record found so far is of a disciplinary hearing
斯蒂文斯-劳埃德被指向男童院的孩子兜售大♥麻♥
accusing Stephens-Lloyd of dealing cannabis to residents.
斯蒂文斯-劳埃德否认了指控
Stephens-Lloyd denied the charges
还坚称他是遭到迫♥害♥
and insisted he was being victimised
就因为他提出了沙景的虐待事件
because he'd tried to raise concerns about abuse at Sands View.
其他记录都遗失了
All other records have been lost,
原因从火灾被毁到办公室迁移丢失都有
variously reported destroyed in a fire or lost in an office move.
庭审报告能留下估计是
The tribunal report's existence is probably an oversight
销毁记录的人的疏忽
by whoever's been destroying records.
我们目前只知道
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表