剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Detective Sergeant Arnott, please would you tell the court
你是怎样加入
how you came to be involved
针对被告的调查的
in the investigation surrounding the defendant?
我之前是 现在也是反腐12组的在职警探
I was, and still am, a serving detective in AC-12.
2013年9月5日
On September 5th, 2013,
有人企图刺杀一名受保护证人
there was an attempt on the life of a protected witness,
约翰·汤马斯·亨特
John Thomas Hunter.
一列警方车队遭伏击
A police convoy was ambushed,
导致三名警♥察♥死亡
causing the deaths of three police officers.
反腐12组被指派去调查
AC-12 was assigned to investigate
是否可能有警♥察♥参与了
the possibility of police complicity
刺杀亨特的阴谋
in the conspiracy to assassinate Hunter.
我们的调查主要针对那名带领车队
Our enquiries focused on the officer who led the convoy
且唯一幸存的警♥察♥
and was the sole survivor.
这名警♥察♥就是被告
And this officer was the defendant?
对 前督察琳赛·丹顿
Yes. Former Detective Inspector Lindsay Denton.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿诺特警长
Detective Sergeant Arnott,
你是否在被告初审时作证了
did you give evidence at the defendant's original trial?
是的
Yes, I did.
是否在被告家中
Was there any significant evidence
发现了任何重要证据
discovered at the defendant's home?
发现了一叠藏起来的现金
A hidden sum of cash was found.
具体在哪发现的
Found where exactly?
在被告去世母亲的遗物里
In some items belonging to the defendant's late mother.
具体来说 是过夜包
Specifically, the overnight case.
过夜包是怎么到达被告卧室的
How did that make its way to the defendant's bedroom?
-我替她拿上去的 -为什么
- I carried it up for her. - Why?
我当时在执行调查被告的
I was carrying out an undercover operation
卧底行动
to investigate the defendant.
是谁授权了这项卧底行动
And who authorised this undercover operation?
我的指挥官 黑斯廷斯警司
My commanding officer, Superintendent Hastings.
什么时候
When?
行动是事后授权的
The operation was authorised retroactively.
你把被告去世母亲的箱子
After you carried the case belonging to the defendant's late mother
送上卧室后 又做了什么
up to the bedroom, what did you do?
我表示了哀悼 然后把话题转向了
I offered my sympathies, and I turned the conversation towards
阴谋谋杀汤米·亨特的
the events surrounding the conspiracy
相关事件
to murder Tommy Hunter.
你是否曾在被告家过夜
Did you ever spend a night at the defendant's house?
-没有 -待过大半晚上吗
- No, I did not. - Part of a night?
-有过 -待到几点
- Yes. - Until what time?
凌晨三四点吧
Three...four in the morning.
如果你不确定具体时间 警长
If you're unsure of the exact time, Detective Sergeant,
你可以查看笔记本
you may refer to your pocketbook.
你每次待在被告家
You did record in your pocketbook
都有在笔记本中做记录吧
every time you stayed with the defendant?
没有
No.
我当时在卧底
I was undercover.
如果她偷看到了笔记本
If she sneaked a look at it,
就会发现我的企图
she would have found out what I was up to.
你跟被告一直待到
What were you doing with the defendant
凌晨三四点 都做了什么
until three or four in the morning?
聊天 我的卧底行动
Talking. My undercover operation
就是为了赢得被告的信任
was designed to win the defendant's trust.
你是在致力于
You were endeavouring
跟被告建立起亲密的私人关系
to create a close personal relationship with the defendant?
不 只是为制♥造♥亲密的假象
No, only to create the appearance of a close relationship.
我是在工作
I was working.
针对卧底行动中
Are there any specific operational rules
这种关系的亲密度
associated with an undercover operation
是否有任何具体的行动规则
with respect to the closeness of such a relationship?
有
Yes.
性关系
Would a sexual relationship
在卧底行动中是可以接受的吗
be acceptable during an undercover operation?
按目前的指导方针 不可以
Under current guidelines, no.
你是否是因此
Was that the reason
才没有寻求卧底行动的许可
you didn't seek authorisation for your undercover operation?
法官大人 我们已确立
My Lady, we've already established
行动是事后获得授权的
that the operation was authorised retrospectively.
不要再纠缠了 赫本女士
Move on, Ms Hepburn.
你曾几次单独跟被告待在她家中
How many times were you alone with the defendant in her home?
-大概十几次 -在此时
- About a dozen. - At this time,
针对被告的立案是否顺利
was the case against the defendant going well?
当时还在进行中
It was work in progress.
但你需要一件关键证据以获得突破
But you needed a key piece of evidence to crack the case?
我的工作就是找到一切证据
My job is to find any and all evidence.
请你提醒法庭
Would you please remind the court
是谁发现了现金
who found the cash?
一支鉴证搜查队
A forensic search team.
谁带领的
Led by whom?
我
Me.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-什么 -别
- What? - Don't.
不是
No.
我没跟她上过床
I didn't have sex with her.
-但是 -没有但是
- But? - But nothing.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - No.
好吧
Right.
我们都有过情史 你我都是
We've both had relationships, you just as much as me.
我可从不提起你的旧男友
I don't dredge up your old boyfriends.
我的前任可都不是嫌疑人
None of them were suspects.
那是我们认识之前了
It was before we met.
你没上她的话 为什么这么怼我
You're protesting a lot for someone who didn't shag her.
因为我当时做过些事
Because I did stuff back then.
我现在不一样了
I'm different now.
我只想跟你在一起
I only want to be with you.
我们没事吧
We good?
嗯
Yeah.
我可以绝对保证
I can guarantee you 110%
我的人绝不会栽赃证据
none of my people would plant evidence.
他们知道我绝不会轻饶他们
They know I would throw the book at them.
法理不容
Followed by the bookshelf.
我知道 泰德
I know you would, Ted.
或许这能让你高兴
Maybe this'll cheer you up.
示和
Peace offering.
罗南·墨菲的未编辑案卷
An unredacted file on Ronan Murphy,
丹尼·沃登打死的嫌疑人
the suspect shot dead by Danny Waldron.
我一直在四处找人...
I have been shifting heaven and earth...
现在不用了
Now you don't have to.
谢谢你 吉尔
Well, thank you, Gill.
非常感谢你
Thank you very, very much.
泰德 有人想针对反腐12组
Ted, people are gunning for AC-12.
我只想尽力确保
I'm just trying to make sure
他们抓不到太多把柄
they get as little ammunition as possible.
多谢你的努力了
I appreciate your efforts, of course.
我在城那头的餐厅订了位子
I've got a table booked across town.
我的女伴临时爽约了
A girlfriend's cancelled on me,
你想去放松一下吗
if you want to take the edge off?
不了 我老婆还在家等着我呢
No, I think I'd better go home to the wife.
好吧
Ok.
但谢谢你提供的案卷
But thanks for the file.
你真想事情发展成这样吗
Is this really the way you want it to go?
哈里和杰姬牵着你的鼻子走
Hari and Jackie are leading you up the garden path.
没有的事
Nobody's doing nothing.
我可是刚调来的
This was a new posting for me.
看我这撞上了什么事
Look what I've walked into.
简直头疼
It's doing my head in.
那你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think I'm feeling?
肯定要比我还糟十倍
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表