剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
He could easily have picked his moment to plant the money,
我坚信
and I firmly believe that
那是那笔钱出现在那里的最佳解释
that is the best explanation for how it came to be there,
因为我从未见过那笔钱
because I had never seen that money before.
你是否知道反腐12组在调查你
Were you aware that you were under investigation by AC-12?
知道
Yes, I was.
你是否配合了他们的调查
And were you co-operating with that investigation?
是的
Yes, I was.
你在协助他们调查时 知无不答
You were being completely honest to the best of your knowledge
完全诚实吗
in assisting them with their inquiries?
-是的 -你始终对反腐12组
- Yes, I was. - And had you always been completely honest
完全诚实吗
with Anticorruption Unit 12?
请回答 丹顿女士
Please answer, Ms Denton.
那是宗复杂的案子
It was a complex case
很多细节不好回忆
and there were many details that were elusive
有时 我需要进一步思考细想
and at times required further thought and examination
才能给出确定答案
before I could give a definitive answer.
你是否就
Did you lie in relation
跟谋杀汤米·亨特的阴谋相关的事撒谎了
to matters surrounding the conspiracy to murder Tommy Hunter?
丹顿女士
Ms Denton...
我说了 那宗案子很复杂
As I said, it was a complex case
很多细节都不好说明或回忆
and many details were difficult to define or recollect.
你是否就之前认识亨特的事说谎了
Did you lie about having prior knowledge of Hunter?
没有
No.
你就之前就认识亨特的事说谎了 是吧
You lied about having prior knowledge of Hunter, didn't you?
-没有 -你对调查员们谎话连篇
- No. - You told the investigators lie after lie
以迷惑他们
to confound them
并妨碍了司法♥正♥义 是吧
and to pervert the course of justice, didn't you?
-不是那样的 -就是那样的
- It wasn't like that. - It was like that.
你编织了一张谎言的大网来迷惑调查员们
You wove a web of deceit to confound the investigators
以求自保
and to protect yourself.
你还厚颜无♥耻♥地企图欺骗这个陪审团
And you've the effrontery to attempt to deceive this jury!
-没有 -你是否编造了
- No! - Did you fabricate
-你和阿诺特警长之间的不当关系 -没有
- the improper relations between you and DS Arnott? - No.
你是否编造了有人栽赃对你不利证据的事
Did you fabricate the planting of evidence against you?
-没有 -琳赛·丹顿
- No. - Lindsay Denton,
你难道不是个高明的骗子
aren't you an artful, devious person
背叛了你作为警♥察♥所被给予的信任吗
who has betrayed the trust placed in her as a police officer?
-不是 -而且你还反复无♥耻♥地耍阴谋诡计
- No! - And haven't you repeatedly and shamlessly connived
阻挠他人依法制裁你
to obstruct those who would bring you to justice?
我没有
No, I haven't!
看那场闹剧真让我倒胃口
Watching that circus really turned my stomach.
我该为那晚的事向你道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology for the other night.
你的晚餐邀请
Your...dinner invitation.
你已经结婚了
You're a married man.
就是这样
This is it.
但我们两个同事在这儿喝东西
But here we are, two colleagues having a drink
天也还没塌下来
and the sky hasn't fallen in yet.
是啊
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah.
这场询问由武装警♥察♥VC53
This is a voluntary interview by authorised firearms officer
主动提出
Victor Charlie 53
她的警♥察♥联合会代表和事务律师
in the presence of her Police Federation representative
均在场
and solicitor,
询问由黑斯廷斯警司和阿诺特警长主持
by Superintendent Hastings and DS Arnott.
我想配合
I want to cooperate.
我要正式说明 我从未
I want to go on record that I have never at any time
跟其他警♥察♥进行过秘密通讯
engaged with any other officer in covert telecommunications
有意误导合法调查
to knowingly mislead lawful inquiries.
那太好了
Glad to hear it.
我还想澄清
I also want to clarify...
一些细节
some details...
关于我之前对
..Previous statements made regarding
丹尼尔·沃登警长之死的陈述
the death of Sergeant Daniel Waldron.
很好
Very good.
说吧
Carry on.
我并未真正看到
I never saw the exact moment
争夺开始的那一刻
the struggle started...
对打死丹尼·沃登的枪的争夺
..The struggle for the gun that killed Daniel Waldron.
罗德也没看到
Neither did Rod.
我们只能听信哈里
We had to rely on what Hari...
54对我们说的话
on what Five Four told us.
他说丹尼举着枪进了房♥间
He said that Danny had entered the room with his firearm drawn
还把枪对准了54
and that he turned the gun on Five Four.
所以你是说丹尼企图杀54
So you're saying Danny tried to kill Five Four?
我是说那只是54给我们的说法
I'm saying that's only what Five Four told us.
他说丹尼拿枪对准了他
He said that Danny turned the gun on him.
54去抓了他的枪
Five Four made a grab for the firearm
好阻止丹尼杀他
to stop Danny from shooting him.
他们争夺了枪
There was a struggle for the gun.
罗德和我也加入了进去
Rod and I joined in that struggle.
然后枪开火了 打死了丹尼
The gun went off and killed Danny.
等等
Hang on a second.
警员 这可远不止澄清此前陈述了
Constable, this is going way beyond clarifying a statement.
你是又完全改了一遍说法
I mean, you are changing your story all over again here.
这是事实 长官
This is the truth, sir.
你得喘口气
Well, you need to take a deep breath...
我们得宣读你的权利
..And we need to caution you.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you fail to mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供 你明白了吗
Anything you do say may be used in evidence. Do you understand?
-我明白 -那么
- I understand. - So
你现在说 丹尼没想自杀
now you're saying that Danny wasn't trying to kill himself.
他是想杀54
He was trying to kill Victor Charlie Five Four,
-或至少54是这么说的 -是 长官
- or so Five Four claimed. - Yes, sir.
-这听上去合理 -为什么
- That seemed plausible. - Why?
丹尼之前在逼我们替他掩盖
Danny was bullying us into covering for him
射杀嫌疑人的事
after he shot a suspect.
他动了嫌疑人的武器
He moved the suspect's firearm...
还用他的武器开了枪 差点打到54
..And then he discharged the weapon, narrowly missing Five Four.
你跟丹尼·沃登共谋
You conspired with Daniel Waldron
就枪击事件提供了虚假证词
to provide false statements regarding the shooting?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们都很怕丹尼
We were all really scared of Danny.
他有那么一面 能干出任何事来
There was a part of him that was capable of doing anything.
-所以你们就杀了他 -不是
- So you killed him? - No.
那看上去是起意外
It seemed like an accident.
54说服我和罗德
Five Four convinced me and Rod
如果我们说是出于自卫杀了丹尼
that if we said that we'd killed Danny in self-defence,
也至少会被判过失杀人
that the least we'd be looking at would be manslaughter.
他叫我们说我们是在试图救丹尼
He told us to claim that we were trying to save Danny.
这样就没人能把他的死怪在我们头上了
And that way nobody could blame us for his death.
但你们三个没说实话
Yes. But instead of telling the truth,
而是完全凭空编造了一个说法
the three of you went off and concocted a whole new version of events.
然后你们还把丹尼的死推给了罗德·肯尼迪
And then you decided to blame Rod Kennedy for Danny's death.
我知道罗德嫉妒丹尼
I knew Rod was jealous of Danny.
说是他似乎也合理
It seemed plausible that he could have been the one.
你不再那么想了吗
You don't believe that any more?
不 长官
No, sir.
是54先开始了夺枪
Five Four initiated the struggle with that gun...
而且自卫也是他的一面之词
..And it's only his word for it that it was self-defence.
我已经不再信任他了
I just don't believe him any more.
我不能再为54掩盖了
I can't cover for Five Four any longer.
他说服我推给罗德
He convinced me to blame Rod,
但我不确定罗德会杀丹尼
but I'm not sure that Rod could have killed Danny.
他不是那样的人
He wasn't that sort of man.
我背叛了他
I betrayed him.
警员 我真心向你表示哀悼
Constable, you have my sincere condolences...
你同事的死很遗憾
..For the deaths of your colleagues.
但是 我们还要做工作
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表