剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
to restrict press coverage.
警务犯罪专员和警♥察♥局长
The PCC and the Chief Constable
都一致同意这么办
are in complete agreement on this.
因为尚未掌握丹尼·沃登死亡的实情
In the absence of hard facts around Danny Waldron's death,
我们不希望谣言影响公众信心
we don't want wild speculation to affect public confidence.
如果你 警务犯罪专员和警♥察♥局长
I mean, if you and the PCC and the Chief Constable
都达成了一致
are all in agreement...
我哪还好说什么
who am I to argue?
别搞错了
Let there be no misunderstanding.
我才不管律师怎么说
I do not care what the lawyer says.
我们一定要调查那伙人
We are going to investigate that mob.
是 长官
Sir.
长官 我觉得我们该继续调查
Sir, I don't think we should close the investigation
丹尼·沃登的背景
into Danny Waldron's background.
哈里·贝恩斯是对的 丹尼有心魔
Hari Bains was right. Danny had his demons.
我想继续挖
I'd like to keep digging.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
查看楼上
Check upstairs.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
安全
All clear.
警长
Sarge.
你好
Hello.
可没人说丹尼·沃登还有狗
No-one said anything about Danny Waldron having a dog.
他没养狗
He didn't.
-反腐12组 -抱歉 这是谁
- AC-12. - Sorry, who's that?
梅妮特·宾德拉警员
PC Maneet Bindra.
-我刚调来 -我是阿诺特警长
- I've been posted... - It's DS Arnott.
我想查一只来路不明的狗的主人
I'm trying to track the owner of a missing dog.
我打了项圈上的号♥码 但停机了
Try the number on its collar but it's out of service.
请告诉我号♥码 警长
If you give me the number, sarge,
我会尽量找线索的
I'll try and get you a lead.
想办法查到
Just get it done.
SJP-2号♥物件 丹尼尔·沃登的手♥机♥
Item reference SJP-2, Daniel Waldron's handset.
这里有枪♥支♥ 不许进来
I've got a firearm in here! No-one enter!
找个受过枪♥械♥训练的人来安全处理
We need someone firearms-trained to make safe.
-去楼下找琼西 -是 长官
- Jonesy's downstairs. - Yes, sir.
琼西 头儿找你 枪♥支♥
Jonesy! Guv wants you. Firearm.
-长官 -交给你了 琼西
- Sir. - Yeah. All yours, Jonesy.
我们查抄了一台笔记本电脑和一部手♥机♥
We seized a lap-top and a phone.
得到早上才能拿到更多丹尼·沃登的
We won't have any more info on Danny Waldron's data files
-数据文件信息 -好
- till the morning. - Right.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Grab a seat. - Cheers.
好 违法武器 来源不得而知
OK, illegal firearm, no information on its origin.
还有盒子和里面的东西
Plus the case and its contents.
仓库收据 正在追踪
Storage receipt, trying to trace.
照片 正在调查每个人
Photo. Looking into this an' all.
还有这个
And this.
-里面有什么 -没东西
- What was in it? - Nothing.
一个空信封吗
An envelope with nothing inside?
报告是这么说的
That's what the report says.
我们得做个简短的行动报告
So, look. We need to have a quick operational briefing.
你来跟进丹尼·沃登的线索
Right, you're following leads on Danny Waldron,
所以我去查贝恩斯 布里克福德和肯尼迪
which means I'm after Bains, Brickford and Kennedy.
-你觉得行吗 -好
- That sound about right to you? - Yeah. Good.
既然凯特的卧底是跟我查的线相关
Well, as Kate's undercover's on my side of the line,
我可以来负责跟她联络吗
is there any probs if I look after liaison?
怎么 我以为你会高兴呢
What? I thought you'd be happy, you know.
省得去暗巷里偷偷摸摸了
Avoid skulking about in dark alleys.
是啊
Yeah, it's just...
凯特和我一起共事三年了
Kate and I have worked together for three years now.
-你俩是好搭档 -没错
- Yeah. And you've got a partnership. - Yeah, exactly.
我懂的
Look, I get it.
但就像我说的
But like I said,
这条线是我在查
it's on my side of the investigation.
-好啊 -好啊
- All right? - All right?
-这能让你暖和起来 -谢谢
- This'll warm your cockles. - Ta.
史蒂夫可从不拿茶点来呢
Steve never bought refreshments.
没什么好报告的
Look, there's not really much to report.
-现在还早 -就是...
- It's early days. - It's just...
头儿让我查三不猿
Gaffer's got me on the trail of the Three Wise Monkeys.
反正他们仨现在都非礼勿言
Well, now all three of them are Speak No Evil.
那就靠你改变他们了 是吧
It's up to you to change all that, isn't it?
-别有压力 -没有压力
- No pressure. - No pressure.
沃登说了什么
What did Waldron say?
-什么时候 -他的遗言
- When? - His dying words.
就一个词
Word.
他说"听着..." 然后就再没说出别的了
He started to say, "Listen..." And that was all he got out.
-怎么了 -就是好奇
- Why? - Just curious.
我注意到询问时你对我的反应了
I noticed your reaction to me in the interview.
我说什么不对劲的话了吗
Did I say something that didn't hit the right note?
就是...你真的很能撒谎
Just...you're a brilliant liar. That's all.
有点让我不安
Kind of unsettled me.
-多谢你带的饮料 -不客气
- Thanks for the drink. - Any time.
-晚安 点点 -晚安
- Night, Dot. - Night.
-阿诺特 -是梅妮特 警长
- Arnott. - It's Maneet, sarge.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
但那个停机号♥码
but that out-of-service number
属于一个停用账户
relates to a discontinued account.
狗主人肯定是没更新项圈上的信息
The dog owner must not have updated the information on the collar.
名叫莱纳斯·墨菲 本地人
It's a Linus Murphy. Lives locally.
-墨菲吗 -对 警长
- Did you say Murphy? - Yes, sarge.
好 把地址发短♥信♥给我 并组织武装后援
Right. Text me the address and organise some armed back-up.
好的 警长
Will do, sarge.
-工作 -没事
- Work. - It's all right.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
我们找到你的狗了
We've found your dog.
查看楼上
Check upstairs.
别...
Don't...
别进来
Don't come in.
请求调派鉴证组
Call for a Forensic Deployment.
继续搜查是否有其他伤亡者
Keep checking for other casualties.
-长官 -好啊
- Sir. - All right?
有长时间用刑的证据
There's evidence of prolonged torture.
死因尚不明确
Cause of death isn't clear.
砍掉脑袋肯定确保了他死透透
Cutting his head off can't have helped.
但颈部血量很少 这意味着...
Well, lack of blood from the neck means...
开玩笑的 我可是个督察
Joke. I'm a bloody Detective Inspector.
我看得出他是死后被砍头的
I can tell he was decapitated post-mortem.
肯定不会是为了掩盖他的身份
It can't have been to conceal his ID.
这里到处是证据
I mean, the premises are full of evidence
能证明他的身份
confirming who he is.
在丹尼·沃登公♥寓♥里发现的东西
Going through the findings in Danny Waldron's flat,
那张收据来自一家仓库公♥司♥
the receipt relates to a storage company.
丹尼留了东西给我们发现
Danny left something for us to find?
我在联络那家公♥司♥
I'm liaising with the company
想查明收据来自他们的哪一间仓库
to find out which of their facility the receipt originates from.
好
Good.
丹尼·沃登死前几日
Danny Waldron's telecommunications history
没有太多电讯记录
is very quiet in the days leading up to his death.
只有一个号♥码比较突出
There's only one contact that stands out.
一通只有两秒的手♥机♥呼叫
A call from a mobile lasting only two seconds,
之后这个手♥机♥号♥码又发来了短♥信♥
and then a text message from this same mobile number.
你查到号♥码的主人了吗
You got ID on the contact?
手♥机♥号♥的运营商提供了用户信息
The mobile service provider has disclosed the registered user.
我正在对比交管局
I'm just cross-checking with the DVLA
查看驾照照片是否与自♥拍♥吻合
to see if the driving licence photocard matches the selfie.
干得好
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表