剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我有办法
I'll crack some heads together.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
那只在我们在调查你的情况下
That only applies if we're investigating you.
你现在没事了
You're off the hook.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你不认识嫌疑人吗
You didn't know the suspect?
不
No.
没听过关于他的传言 或是他的名字
Not heard a rumour about him, heard the name?
你得先宣读我的权利才能问我这种事
You need to caution me before you can ask that.
这又不做记录
Like this is on the record.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want to know the truth.
罗南·墨菲的案卷
The file on Ronan Murphy...
那是嫌疑人的名字
The suspect's name.
整页整页地被编辑掉了
..Large sections were redacted.
如果这里面有更大的事 丹尼
If there's something bigger here, Danny,
你不会想独自承担的
you don't want to be the one left carrying the can.
你跑步吗 史蒂夫
Do you run, Steve?
我不用跑
I don't have to.
没人追我
No-one's chasing me.
我跑
I do.
几里 有些晚上跑几十里
Miles, some nights, tens of miles.
会跑得身体每个部分都疼
It gets so every part of me hurts.
但我知道一件事
But the one thing I know is,
你得撑过那疼痛
you keep going through the pain,
因为你一旦停下
because, if you stop,
想再开始 会疼得多
it's gonna hurt a whole lot more to get started again.
等这一切结束 史蒂夫
When this is all done, Steve,
我会为我的行为承担后果
I'll suffer for my actions.
我并不妄想有幸福结局
I'm under no illusions of a happy ending.
但我不会停下的
But I ain't gonna stop.
丹尼
Danny...
我们都知道一件事
One thing we both know.
想杀人不偿命 最简单的办法
The easiest way to get away with killing someone...
就是当警♥察♥
be a police officer.
回见
See you.
来 你想玩玩灯吗
Come on. Do you want to have a go with the light?
按按钮 为爸爸按按钮
Press the button. Press the button for Daddy.
很快你就能自己开车了 是吧
Won't be long before you're driving yourself, will it?
还得等几年呢 今天愉快
It'll be a few years yet! Have a good day.
-回见 -回头见
- See you. - See you later.
哈里
Hari.
长官
Ma'am.
你还好吗 哈里
Are you all right, Hari?
我很好 谢谢 头儿
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks, guv.
我担心你们小队内部的人际关系
I'm concerned about the interpersonal dynamics on the unit.
所以我要解散丹尼的小队
So I'm gonna disband Danny's squad.
丹尼怎么说
What did Danny have to say about that?
他不成问题
He won't be the problem.
问题在于还会有武警愿跟他合作吗
The problem will be getting AFOs to work with him.
这...
Well...
他的确是个严厉的队长 但他工作能力出众
I know he's not the easiest skipper, but he's good at his job.
我跟他学到了好多 我更想继续跟他
I'm learning loads from him. So I'd rather keep at it.
真的吗
Seriously?
对
Yeah.
如果你现在调动我们 长官
If you move us on now, ma'am,
就会让人觉得我们搞砸了
then it looks like we messed up, don't it.
但我们没有
And we didn't.
人为妇人所生 日子短少
Man that is born of a woman hath but a short time to live
多有患难
and is full of misery.
出来如花 又被割下
He cometh up and is cut down, like a flower.
飞去如影
He fleeth, as it were a shadow,
不能存留
and never continueth in one stay.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
给你 丫头 萝茜 来 乖狗狗
Here you are, girl. Come on, Rosie. Good dog.
给你
There you go.
不记得我了吗
Don't remember me?
-不 -不吗
- No. - No?
你下葬的人也不记得了
Nor did the man that you buried.
坐下
Get down.
坐
Sit.
每次你不照做 情况就会更糟
Every time you don't do what I say, it gets worse.
给我坐下
You'll sit. All right?
但首先
But first...
把衣服都脱了
..You'll take off all your clothes.
我一直不知道他的名字
I never knew his name.
不知道真名
Not really.
我们倒是给他起了个名字
We did have a name for him, though.
那么多年来 我一直想
So many years I wondered
如果我再见到他 我会怎么做
what I'd do if I ever saw him again.
然后我真见到了
And then I did.
在简报室里的一张照片上
In a photo, in a briefing room.
我还被派去 持枪找到他
And I was being sent to meet him with a gun.
如果你想问
Before you ask...
不是这把
this isn't the one.
这把是违法的 无法追踪
Illegal. Untraceable.
我拿它对付你不会有问题
No problem with using it on you.
所以 他是你什么人
So, who was he to you?
侄子
Nephew.
我一直不知道你们还是亲戚
I never knew that there was a family connection.
我们也给你起了个名字
We had a name for you, too.
你想知道是什么吗
Do you want to know what it was?
你想知道是什么吗
Do you want to know what it was?
杀罗南时 唯一的遗憾是结束得太快
The only thing with Ronan, it was over too fast.
但我可以用你来弥补
But I've got you to make up for that.
给 来
Here you go. Here.
沃登警长
Sergeant Waldron.
-40 无线电检查 -70 无线电检查
- Four Zero, radio check. - Seven Zero, radio check.
各队注意 情报显示今早并无人离开房♥屋
All units, intel reports no egress from the premises this morning.
居民据信还在原地
Residents are believed to be in situ
被应被视为持械且危险
and should be considered armed and dangerous
除非另有消息
till proved otherwise.
50已知悉情况 将负责检查房♥屋
Five zero have been briefed and will secure the premises.
其他小队待命 等待指令 41
Other units are to stand by and await orders. Four one.
60 收到
Six Zero, received.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ -不许动 武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Nobody move! Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
举起手来
Show me your hands.
转过去 手背后 走向我
Turn around. Hands behind your back. Walk to me.
继续走
Keep coming.
-快走 -转过去 手背后
- Move! - Turn around. Hands behind your back.
手背后
Behind your back!
走向我
To me!
快走
Move. Move!
房♥子里还有谁
Who else is in the house?
没人了
No-one.
我们上楼 汇报情况 1频道
We're going up. Call it in, Channel 1.
VC55 1频道
Victor Charlie Five Five on 1.
VC41 请讲 55
Victor Charlie Four One. Go ahead, Five Five.
已扣押两名嫌疑人 继续搜查
Two suspects in custody. Continuing the search.
哈里 罗德 小杰 上楼
Hari, Rod, Jacks, go up.
凯特 待在这里
Kate, stay put.
我可以上楼
I'm good to go up.
你们上去
You lot go up.
用2频道通讯
Back-to-back on 2.
继续用1频道
Stay on 1.
你真要这样吗
Are you really gonna be like this?
我给过你机会体面离开
You had your chance to make this painless.
我早上就会让麦克安德鲁
In the morning, I'm telling McAndrew
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表