剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
in connection with the murder of Tommy Hunter.
我们能进来吗
OK if we come in?
你混得还不错嘛
Well, you have done well for yourself, eh.
你也是
You, too.
可以说落脚不错
Landed on your feet, you might say.
犯罪审计
Crime Audit.
我们为重要人物收集重要数据
We gather important figures for important figures.
那么
So
反腐12组需要我做什么
how can I be of assistance to AC-12?
这份报告 敏感部分已编辑掉
This report - sensitive parts of which are not for your eyes -
引述了你关于科尔警员的陈述
quotes your statement regarding DC Cole.
是柯顿督察写的
DI Cottan wrote this.
需要了解什么问他就好
I'm sure he can shed any light required.
这只是常规程序 奈吉
This is just routine, Nige.
我们只是来跟进一两个细节
We're just following up on one or two details.
这是你说的吗
Are these your words?
"科尔警员获得了球童的绰号♥
"DC Cole was nicknamed the Caddy
因为他穿高尔夫套头衫 但从不打球
because he wore golf jumpers but never played golf.
科尔警员吹嘘过他有黑帮人脉
DC Cole boasted of underworld connections
还企图招募我加入一个
and attempted to recruit me into a
秘密的黑警网络"
clandestine network of corrupt police officers."
我配合了你们的调查
I cooperated with your investigation.
但我们现在有新的调查了
But we've got some new lines of inquiry.
科尔是否提过汤米·亨特的一个黑帮同伙
Did Cole ever mention a gangland associate of Tommy Hunter
罗南·墨菲
named Ronan Murphy?
好吧
Right.
你指认了科尔
You pointed the finger at Cole.
把大家引入歧途
You led everyone up the garden path.
而现在 有两个警♥察♥被杀了
Meanwhile, we've got two coppers murdered.
没有律师在场我不会再多说了
I'm not saying another word without a solicitor.
好啊 我们去反腐12组继续谈吧
Fine. We'll continue this conversation at AC-12,
给你宣读权利 我们会指定日期
under caution, the date to be appointed by us.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Sir.
你得搞定这事
You have to shut this down.
我不会让人为科尔的事为难你的
I will not let anyone put you on the spot about Cole.
我们都清楚为什么
We both know why.
马上搞定这事
Shut...this...down. Now.
否则你知道我能说出什么秘密
Or you know the secrets I can spill.
要不你带着律师来反腐12组吧
Why don't you come into AC-12 with your solicitor?
就说科尔是球童的传言
You tell us you heard the Caddy rumour
你是听哪个老人说的
about Cole off of some old lag,
死了或傻了的
dead or lost his marbles.
剩下的交给我就行
And you leave me to do the rest.
还有呢
And?
肯定还有
There's always an "and".
还有
And...
把你手里我的把柄给我
you turn over all the stuff you've got on me.
到此为止
End of.
到此为止
End of?
我掌握的你的罪证
The incriminating item I've got on you,
那是我唯一的保险
that's my only insurance.
-你需要我来搞定此事 -我是小虾
- You need me to shut this down. - I'm small fry.
你才是大鱼
You're the big fish.
那等他们知道
So what'll happen when they find out
你一直隐瞒证据又会如何呢
about all that evidence you've been sitting on?
那手♥机♥里的联络人
The contacts in that phone,
通话记录 那都是我的过去了
the call history - all in my past, mind.
这种事可不是随便能搞定的
That isn't summat anyone could shut down.
你还剩多少 六个月退休吧
Now you're, what, six months off retiring?
四个半
Four and a half.
听着
Look.
这一切开始时我还是个半大孩子
I wasn't more than a kid when all this started.
有些人逼我去加入警队
Certain people pushed me into joining the Force
从内部替他们办事
to do their dirty work from the inside.
老实说 伙计 我也想退休
And the truth is, mate, I want to retire, too.
只是以不同的方式
Just in a different way.
但不摆脱过去 我就得不到自♥由♥
But I can't do that till I'm free of the past.
你也能获得自♥由♥
And you could be free, too.
四个半月 你就能走进夕阳
Four and a half months, that's you walking off into the sunset.
这一切都不会再困扰你
None of this hanging over you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他来了
OK, he's here.
奈吉
Nige.
今天询问的目的
Now, the purpose of today's interview
是重新审视一份默顿警员
is to re-examine a statement provided
于2013年10月17日主动提供的陈述
voluntarily by DC Morton on October 17th, 2013.
也就是文件夹里的1号♥文件
This is Document 1 in your folders.
-这是你的陈述吗 -是的
- Is this your statement? - It is.
你现在是否想对陈述做出任何修改
And do you now wish to amend your statement in any way?
是的
I do.
杰里米·科尔警员是个黑警
DC Jeremy Cole was a corrupt officer,
没有资格待在警队里
the sort there's no room for in the police service.
他的作为令我恶心
What he got up to sickened me.
我的确曾见过科尔 而且他有次曾
I did have occasion to meet Cole and he did at one time
吹嘘自己与黑帮人物有联♥系♥
boast about his connections to underworld figures.
你举报科尔了吗
Did you report Cole?
虽然这是自愿询问
Although this is a voluntary interview,
我还是要求遵照职业礼节
I request the professional courtesy of
被至少高我一阶的警官询问
being questioned by an officer at least one rank superior.
你当时为什么没举报科尔
Why didn't you report Cole at the time?
我觉得他就是厚脸皮 乱吹牛
I thought he was a lippy kid. He was full of it.
我没相信他的吹嘘
I didn't believe his boasts.
很久之后 我才得知了他的罪行
Much later... I learned about his offences.
如果我当时有所行动 或许还能制止他
If only I'd acted, I might have prevented them.
我非常后悔
I'm extremely remorseful.
关于你说科尔是球童的陈述
In regards to your statement of Cole being the Caddy,
你现在是否想做进一步修正
would you now like to make any further amendments?
我从未听科尔自己用过这个绰号♥
I never heard Cole himself use that nickname.
我是听其他人说的 并转述了出来
I got it from another source and I passed it on.
我本该在原始陈述中说明的
I should have made that clear in my original statement.
我非常后悔
I'm extremely remorseful.
这个其他人是谁
And who was the other source?
以前在持械抢劫时认识的旧友
An old friend from my days on Armed Robbery,
泰瑞·卡皮斯特拉诺
Terry Capistrano.
你是否还有其他信息要提供
And do you have any further information?
没了 长官 只想说我非常后悔
No, sir, only that I'm extremely remorseful.
谢谢 默顿警员 没有其他问题了
Well, thank you, DC Morton. No further questions.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
好 我去查查他说的这个人
Right. I'll check out this name he gave us.
还是别费事了
I wouldn't bother if I were you.
泰瑞·卡皮斯特拉诺得了老年痴呆
Terry Capistrano got Alzheimer's.
他退休了 患了病 那可怜人已经傻了
He was retired, sick. The poor bugger's lost his marbles.
-真巧 -得了 凯特
- Convenient. - Come off it, Kate.
-奈吉只是想帮忙 -我们能确定吗
- Nige was just trying to help. - Can we be sure?
我知道他挺混的
Look, I know he's a mate and everything,
但他差几个月退休了
but he's a few months off retirement
而且私下跟你说一句
and between me and you,
他太太近来不太好
his missus hasn't been too well lately.
我真的不在乎
I really don't give a shit.
他是出于好心
Look, his heart's in the right place.
我们就放下这个错误吧
Let's just leave this cock-up behind us, eh?
拜托
Please.
好吧 我是可以不去追究
Yeah. Well, I suppose I can overlook it.
谢了
Thanks.
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
我们知道球童又在行动了
Now we know that Caddy's active again.
但这次我们要抓住他
But this time we get the bastard.
嗯
Yeah.
琳赛
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表