剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你要告诉我案卷是谁给你的吗
So, are you going to advise me who provided you with that file?
你这是有意的吗 泰德
Are you doing this on purpose, Ted?
我什么
Doing what?
成熟的成年人是完全可以高效工作
Sophisticated adults are perfectly capable of working effectively,
不受亲密私人关系影响的 但是
despite personal intimacy, but
你显然不是个成熟的成年人
clearly you're not a sophisticated adult.
我显然不是
Clearly, I'm not.
我眼里只有非黑即白 没有灰色♥区♥域
I only see black and white, with no grey areas in between...
而我们之间任何
..And anything that happened between us
超乎工作范围的事
that went beyond the professional... Well,
都是个错误 我们只能忘在脑后了
it was a mistake, and we just have to put it behind us.
你说得对
You're right.
是个错误
It was a mistake.
但不是你最大的错误
But not the biggest you've made.
我们探路时只发现了一片墓地
The only place we found on our recce was a churchyard.
安静 隐蔽 有很多地方可以藏东西
Quiet. Secluded. Plenty of places to hide something.
丹尼唯一的问题
The only problem that Danny faced
是在几天 几周甚至几个月后
was finding the exact spot that he had hidden his list,
准确找到他藏名单的地方
days, weeks or possibly even months later.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
-我们在... -查下葬记录
- We're... - Searching burial records.
她
Her?
对不起 我们需要个工作的地方
I'm sorry. We needed a place to work.
来我们家
In our home?
我们在找一件遗失的证据
We're searching for a missing piece of evidence.
是吗
Really?
她拼凑出了丹尼·沃登的想法
She's pieced together how Danny Waldron's mind worked.
毕竟她在躲避警♥察♥上很有经验
I mean, she's had enough experience of avoiding coppers.
我走投无路了
I'm desperate.
我要去加油 买♥♥巧克力
I'm going to get petrol and some chocolate.
等我回来时 她最好已经走了
When I come back, she'd better be gone.
那个男童院叫什么来着
What was the name of the boys' home, again?
沙景
Sands View.
121号♥墓地 莱诺拉·沙兹
Plot 121, Lenora Sands.
我自己去
I'm going alone.
史蒂夫 别
Steve, don't.
-需要搭车吗 -不
- Need a lift? - No.
如果我有发现就联♥系♥你
I'll call you if I find anything.
他们分开了
They're splitting up.
你跟史蒂夫
You take Steve.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
凯特 是我
Kate, it's me.
我打算走了
Look, actually I was leaving.
感觉琳赛是耍了史蒂夫 让他去白费力气
Lindsay looked like she'd led Steve on a wild-goose chase.
真可怜
Poor bastard.
你也别太同情他了
Yeah, well, don't you feel too sorry for him.
为什么
Why?
关于史蒂夫的那条线索
That lead on Steve.
看来是真的
It looks like it's gonna pan out.
他真在琳赛家栽赃了钱
He really did plant that money at Lindsay's.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是觉得你会想在
Look, I just thought you'd want to know
大家都知道前知道
before it becomes common knowledge.
嗯 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
凯特
Kate?
你在跟踪我吗
You were following me?
你在这里干什么 史蒂夫
What are you doing here, Steve?
找名单
Looking for the list.
老天爷啊 史蒂夫
For Christ's sake, Steve.
不管你和琳赛是怎么回事
Whatever's going on between you and Lindsay,
我真心不在乎了
I really don't give a shit any more.
丹尼·沃登因为发现了犯罪而死
Danny Waldron died because of what he was onto,
我在努力破这个案子
and I'm trying to solve this case.
你什么都破不了的
You're not gonna solving anything.
琳赛在耍你呢
Lindsay's making a tit of you.
你和你的新搭档真是天生一对
You and your new partner you deserve each other.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
名单不在这里 史蒂夫
There's no list here, Steve.
如果不在 那琳赛会付出代价的
There's not, then Lindsay's gonna get what's coming.
可不止是她
Well, she's not the only one.
我信任了你 我们本来是搭档
I trusted you. We were partners.
他在右边第一台机器上
He's on that first machine on the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔
Hi, Joe.
我是弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
嗯 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
乔 我想让你看些我们调查
Joe, I need you to look at some material
沙景一案用到的材料
from our inquiry into Sands View -
一些特定年龄的人的照片
photos of individuals of a certain age and appearance -
看看其中是否有你或其他男孩
to see if any of these men could be the police officer
曾向他报♥警♥的警♥察♥
you or the other lads made a complaint to.
好 那给我看吧
OK. Well, show us them, then.
抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
但照片指认是有严格规定的
But there are strict rules on photographic identification.
你得随我去一个警局
You'll need to accompany me to a police station.
丹顿督察
DI Denton.
这个男人是否曾在
Did this man come in here,
大概两个月前的
early one morning,
一个大清早来过这里
about two months ago?
我得查查看
I'd have to check.
好
Great.
我要查的是6月7日 大概早8点
I'm looking at 7th of June, around 8am.
乔 怎么了
Joe, what is it?
乔
Joe?
没事
It's OK.
没事
It's OK.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好 没事的
Okay. Never mind.
没什么事吧
All right?
没事 谢谢
Oh, I'm fine, thanks.
史蒂夫
Steve?
是我
Only me.
琳赛·丹顿 我要逮捕你
Lindsay Denton, I'm arresting you
罪名是涉嫌冒充警♥察♥
on suspicion of impersonating a police officer.
-不 -因为你处于假释期
- No. - As you're on licence,
这下你要回监狱了
that means a return to prison.
真是可惜
What a crying shame.
不 等等
No. Just wait.
等等的
Wait.
听着
Listen.
别带我去警局
Right? Don't take me to a police station.
我要去反腐12组
I request AC-12.
我要录口供
I'm gonna make a statement.
我不介意
No skin off my nose.
我以为是史蒂夫的车呢 直到我看到车牌
I thought it was Steve's car - till I saw the registration.
是啊 我的法拉利拿去修了
Yeah, well, my Ferrari's in the shop,
只好跟其他穷苦百姓一起拼车了
so I had to get a car-pool job with the rest of the rabble.
别走小路 就走大路
No back roads. Just stick to the main drag.
别担心
Don't worry,
我不会摸你膝盖的
I'm not gonna put my hand on your knee,
如果你是担心这个
if that's what you think.
你有什么重大消息要告诉我们
So, what's all this big news you've got for us, then?
不着急
All in good time.
我说别走小路的
I said no back roads.
计划有变
Change of plan.
最近的警局是波克大道
Nearest station's Polk Avenue.
我带你去那儿
I'll take you there.
他们可以起诉你冒充警♥察♥
They can charge you for impersonating a police officer.
你就又要回去了
That's you back inside. End of.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表