剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Steve...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你原本查看的是哪个
So which one were you looking at, originally?
这个
That one.
你还没起诉史蒂夫·阿诺特
You still haven't charged Steve Arnott.
我们还需要更多时间
We need more time.
我知道起诉自己人很难
I know it's difficult going after one of your own.
那是我们的本职工作
It's what we do for a living.
弗莱明警员给了我理由
DC Fleming has caused me to want to
重新审视针对史蒂夫·阿诺特的证据
re-examine the evidence against Steve Arnott.
得了 泰德 证据都堆成山了
Come on, Ted, there's a mountain of evidence -
他的枪 他的车
his gun, the car,
钱 威胁
the money, the threat.
动机 时机 手段
Motive, opportunity, means.
在对史蒂文·阿诺特的询问中
During the interview with Steven Arnott,
我发现了好几个值得进一步探讨的问题
I identified a number of issues that merit further examination.
你当然想相信史蒂夫是无辜的
Of course you want to believe that Steve's innocent -
这是人之常情
of course you do.
但你在乱下匆忙而且很有破坏力的结论
But you're jumping to rash and extremely damaging conclusions.
弗莱明警员 请吧
DC Fleming, please.
毕格罗女士 你有权保持沉默
Ms Biggeloe, you do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention...
-什么 -吉尔 拜托 这是必要的
- Excuse me? - Gill, please, this is necessary.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
今天已经很漫长了
It's been a long day and night.
赶紧的吧 泰德
Let's get a grip, Ted.
你是否向黑斯廷斯警司提供了一份
Did you furnish Superintendent Hastings
罗南·墨菲的案卷
with an intelligence file relating to Ronan Murphy,
即丹尼·沃登警长于5月13日击毙的嫌疑人
the suspect shot dead by Sergeant Danny Waldron on 13th May?
是的
I did.
这份案卷你从谁那里拿来的
And from who did you obtain that file?
语法不对
Whom.
案卷是私下秘密交给我的
It was supplied to me in confidence,
透露来源会破坏我承诺的保密性
and to reveal the source would be a betrayal of that confidence.
吉尔 你已被宣读了权利
Gill, you're under caution.
如果你能回答会对我们帮助很大
It would help us enormously if you could provide an answer.
好吧 给她看
Very well. Show her.
这是一份反腐3组萨摩斯警司签字的授权书
This is a signed authority from Superintendent Summers at AC-3
准许我对一位反腐12组警♥察♥进行
for me to conduct an undercover operation
-卧底调查 -给我看看
- against AC-12 officers. - Let me see what it is.
这什么时候的事
When did this happen?
我也是今晚才知道
I only found out this this evening.
凭此授权 我获得了证据
Under said authority, I obtained evidence
表明案卷的来源是暴♥力♥重案组的
that this file originated from DS Nicola Rogerson
妮可拉·罗杰森警长
at Major Violent Crime.
罗杰森警长在书面陈述中称
In a written statement, DS Rogerson claims
是一位反腐12组警♥察♥向她要了这份案卷
that the file was requested by an AC-12 officer.
是否是一位反腐12组警♥察♥
Did an AC-12 officer
向你提供了这份案卷 并要求保密
furnish you with this file on condition of anonymity?
是的
Yes.
罗杰斯警长提供的案卷
DS Rogerson's copy of the file
并不像你收到的那份那样有所遗漏
did not contain the omissions made to the one you received.
那份案卷是诚心提供给我的
I was given that file in good faith
我坚决否认篡改过它
and I completely deny tampering with it.
对 没人说你篡改了
Yeah. No-one's suggesting you did.
我们现在在考虑的
What we're exploring here is that
是可能这位反腐12组警♥察♥篡改了案卷
the alterations were made by said AC-12 officer.
你能否确认
Now, can you confirm
我们已从罗杰森那里获知的名字
the name we've heard from Rogerson?
好吧
Fine.
是马修·柯顿督察
Detective Inspector Matthew Cottan.
他把高尔夫球钉拿给了你
He brought you the golf tee.
我们猜案卷可能也是他拿给你的 很好
So we assumed that he would have brought you the file, good.
弗莱明警员 可以让我们单独谈会儿吗
DC Fleming, would you kindly excuse us for a moment, please?
谢谢 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
你盯错人了
You're barking up the wrong tree.
马修·柯顿出色地
Matthew Cottan has done a first-rate job
挑出了一匹害群之马
of rooting out a bad apple.
-吉尔 -至于案卷
- Gill. - As for the file,
他知道我们受到了阻挠
he knew we were being obstructed,
才私下里想办法拿到了它
so he obtained it through unofficial channels.
是 但他为什么不直接给我呢
Yeah. Why didn't he just give it to me?
因为他害怕
Because he was afraid
你会为这种不当行为批评他
you'd give him a dressing-down for acting improperly.
吉尔
Gill.
我们相处这么久
Even after the time we spent together,
你还是完全不了解我
you really don't know me, at all.
这是一张交通监控视频截图
This is a video capture taken from a traffic camera
监控位于金斯盖特高速
situated on the Kingsgate Expressway
所显示的是右上角时间点的交通状况
showing traffic at the time indicated in the top right-hand corner,
09:46的
09:46.
史蒂夫的车吗
Steve's car?
乍看是 但是
At first glance, yes, but...
-车牌不一样 -对
- Different reg. - Correct.
这些也是交通监控截图
Here are more traffic-camera images.
这辆车被交通监控拍到穿过市中心
This same vehicle captured travelling through the city centre,
间隔只有几分钟
on traffic cameras a few minutes apart.
图像增强也未能看清驾驶者
Image enhancement has failed to show who's driving.
这是街道地图
Now here's a street map.
街道地图上显示了这辆车
This street map shows the locations of the vehicle
在交通监控截图的时间点上
at times corresponding to the exact times
所在的位置
of the traffic-camera images.
我现在再加上网吧的位置
I'm now going to add the location of the internet café
那是当天早上琳赛·丹顿死前最后被见到的地方
where Lindsay Denton was last seen alive that morning.
那天早上有人把车
Someone was driving the vehicle
开到了琳赛所在的地方
to Lindsay's location that morning.
对
Yeah.
在去网吧之前 琳赛·丹顿最后被见到
Previous to the internet café, Lindsay Denton was last seen
是前一晚在她的假释旅馆
at her approved premises the night before.
我现在再加上假释旅馆的地点
I'm now going to add the location of the approved premises.
车辆的移♥动♥
There's an hour's delay
有一小时的停滞
in the timeline of the vehicle's movements,
在此期间 它应该是在假释旅馆附近
suggesting it hung around the approved premises during this time.
所以有人跟踪琳赛到了网吧
So, Lindsay was followed to the internet café.
看来是的 长官
It looks like it, sir.
如果我说错了纠正我 据史蒂夫说
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the same time
这段时间他是单独在家
that Steve says that he was at home alone?
对 长官 史蒂夫没有不在场证明
Yeah, that's correct, sir. Steve doesn't have an alibi.
所以开车的可能是他
So it could be him driving that vehicle.
还有最后一件事
One final thing.
我已确认这个车牌号♥
I've identified this registration
属于完全不同的一款车型
as belonging to another make and model entirely.
这是假牌照
They're fake plates.
好样的
Well done. Well done.
你赶紧带那娃娃回家吧
I think you'd better get that wee one home.
谢谢你来一趟
And thanks very much for coming in.
史蒂夫开自己的车干吗挂假牌
Why would Steve be driving his own car with fake plates?
为了掩藏行迹
To hide his movements.
这没道理 长官
It doesn't make sense, sir.
那样她是不会上车的
She wouldn't have got in the car.
如果史蒂夫开着挂假牌的车来
If Steve turned up with fake plates,
她就会察觉到他图谋不轨
she'd have known he was up to something,
她就绝不会上车
she would never get in.
或许她没看到
Maybe she just didn't see it.
我们都了解琳赛 长官
We all know Lindsay, sir.
她可从不遗漏什么
She never missed a thing.
抱歉 凯特 能帮我开下电梯门吗
Sorry, Kate, you couldn't give us a hand with the lift?
当然
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表