剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Councillor Dale Roach.
很遗憾罗奇健康不佳 不能接受审判
Unfortunately Roach isn't fit to stand trial.
我认为丹尼·沃登有意创建了一条证据链
I think Danny Waldron purposely created a trail of evidence
让我们把他和莱纳斯·墨菲的被杀联♥系♥起来
that led us to connect him to Linus Murphy's murder.
现在我们查到其他虐待者了
And now we're on the trail of the other abusers.
我们只在乎一件事 小史
There's only one thing we're interested in here, son,
只有一件
and one thing only.
那就是黑警
And that's bent coppers.
男孩们跟人说过此事
The boys made complaints,
据说还跟警♥察♥说过
some allegedly to police officers.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Thank you, Steve.
长官
Sir.
凯特
Kate?
请进
Come in.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
你没回警局
You didn't come back to the station.
在反腐12组那边完事后 我也下班了
By the time I finish with AC-12, my shift was over.
什么情况
So what's going on?
他们就想再过一遍丹尼被杀那天的细节
They just wanted to go over the details of the day Danny was killed,
时间 地点
times, places...
你也了解他们的 就想找不一致的地方
You know what they're like, fishing for inconsistencies,
他们好扑上来
anything they can pounce on.
-那他们有吗 -什么
- And did they? - Did they what?
扑上来
Pounce?
我们不该谈这个
We shouldn't talk about this.
你对他们说了什么 凯特
What did you tell them, Kate?
我们不能谈这个 你该走了
We can't have this conversation. You should leave.
我需要知道
I need to know!
你总叫我离你远点
You keep asking me to leave you alone.
恭喜 你现在靠自己了
Congratulations. You're on your own.
-他们知道什么 凯特 -你走吧
- What do they know, Kate? - You should go.
他们知道什么
What do they know?
他们盯上你俩了
They're onto the pair of you.
我们怎么了
What about us?
他们知道哈里阻止了麦克安德鲁解散丹尼的小队
They know Hari stopped McAndrew from disbanding Danny's squad.
什么
What?
这我可不知道
Well, I never knew anything about that!
他们还知道电♥话♥的事了
And they know about the phone calls.
什么电♥话♥
What phone calls?
得了吧 "什么电♥话♥"
Yeah. Right, "What phone calls?"
-再见 杰姬 -什么电♥话♥ 凯特
- Bye, Jackie. - What phone calls, Kate?
他们查到哈里用电♥话♥亭
They've got Hari making calls from a phone box
打给一个未注册到期即付手♥机♥
to an unregistered pay-as-you-go number.
他们知道那肯定是你在偷偷使用的手♥机♥
They know it must be a phone you're using covertly.
你们俩靠无法追查的通话
You two are in collusion and developing your strategy
串通一气 制定计划
using untraceable phone calls.
他不是在打给我
It's not me he's been calling!
你别动 我去开
Stay here. I'll get it.
怎么了
So, what's up, then?
-你在给谁打电♥话♥ -什么
- Who have you been calling? - What?
反腐12组知道你在打可疑电♥话♥
AC-12 know you've been making dodgy calls.
他们还以为是给我打
They think I'm in on it!
这么久以来 我们信任你
All this time, we trusted you.
本来是我们三个
It was just the three of us!
现在罗德死了 这事还没完
Now, Rod's dead, and that still isn't the end of it!
杰姬...
Jackie, what...
你的电♥话♥是打给谁的
Who have you been making those calls to?
你对我隐瞒了什么
What aren't you telling me?
我没打什么电♥话♥ 好吗
I haven't been making any calls! All right?
只有你和我 只要我们团结一致
It's just me and you. As long as we stick together...
杰姬 我跟你说的是实话
Jackie, I've been telling you the truth!
对不起 我知道很晚了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I know it's late.
我得去见反腐12组
I need to go in and see AC-12.
我还需要个事务律师
And I'm gonna need a solicitor.
远离门口
Stand away from the door.
丹顿女士 你已宣誓
Ms Denton, you remain under oath.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, My Lady.
丹顿女士
Ms Denton,
你的律师盘问你时
in your examination-in-chief by your own counsel,
你多次提到了
you made a number of references
反腐12组阿诺特警长实施的
to an undercover operation conducted by Detective Sergeant Arnott
-卧底行动 -是的
- of Anticorruption Unit 12? - Yes, I did.
在其行动中
Did any of these operations involve
-阿诺特警长是否到过你家 -去过
- DS Arnott being present at your home? - Some did.
当时只有你跟阿诺特警长吗
You were alone with DS Arnott?
有时是
Sometimes.
在这些时候
And on all these occasions
附近没有其他警♥察♥吗
there were no other police officers in the vicinity?
门外有个警员站岗
There was a constable stationed outside the house.
-但具体在哪 -在门口
- But where outside? - On the doorstep.
你们的性关系是在哪发生的
And where did sexual relations take place?
在卧室
In the bedroom.
卧室要怎么走
And how was the bedroom accessed?
走楼梯上去
Via the stairs.
楼梯到前门有多远
And how far do the stairs lie from the front door?
我不知道 距前门三四米吧
I don't know. Three or four metres from the front door.
根据检方拿到的你家的图纸
From the plans of your home obtained by the prosecution,
距离是
the distance is...
2.7米
2.7 metres.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
不是我说
I don't say so.
这是事实
It's a fact.
如果我说错了 我会纠正的
And if I'm inaccurate, I'll be corrected.
根据十月初
There are written statements
所有在门外站岗的警♥察♥的书面证词
by all the officers stationed outside the door in early October,
没有一人记得
and not one recalls
听到你和阿诺特警长一起上过楼
hearing you and DS Arnott go upstairs together.
这并不让我意外
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
你不觉得意外吗 训练有素的警♥察♥
It doesn't surprise you that trained police officers,
在高度戒备地执勤时
on guard duty, in a high state of vigilance,
没听到你们俩上楼做♥爱♥
don't hear the two of you go upstairs for sex
毕竟你们就在不到三米之外
when he or she is less than three metres away?
我们很小心
We were discreet.
你告诉陪审团
You've told the jury
跟阿诺特警长的亲密之举赢得了你的信任
that this intimacy with DS Arnott won your trust,
因此你允许他
and therefore you permitted him
自♥由♥出入你家
unsupervised access to your home.
有时我在打盹 或在浴室淋浴
There were times when I was napping, or in the bath for a shower,
他可以随意在屋内走动
and he was free to roam the premises.
我完全信任他
I trusted him completely.
你还说 趁其中一次的机会
And you've alleged that on one of these occasions
阿诺特警长把一笔钱栽赃在了
Detective Sergeant Arnott planted a sum of money
你过世母亲的过夜包里
in your late mother's overnight case.
你看到阿诺特警长
Did you witness DS Arnott
把五万英镑带进你家了吗
bringing the £50,000 into your home?
-没有 -你见过阿诺特警长
- No. - Did you ever witness DS Arnott
有几万英镑的现金吗
having access to tens of thousands of pounds in cash?
他又不会招摇过市
He'd hardly do it openly.
黑警是有罪犯同伙的
Corrupt officers have access to criminal contacts.
请回答你被问及的问题
Please answer the question you've been asked.
你见过阿诺特警长
Did you ever witness Detective Sergeant Arnott
拿那么多现金吗
with such an enormous sum of cash?
我不知道史蒂夫·阿诺特是怎么拿到钱
I don't know how Steve Arnott got hold of the money
又怎么拿进我家的
and then got it into my house.
丹顿女士你已经回答完了
Ms Denton you've answered.
我还在继续回答
And I'm still answering.
如果我说错了 我会纠正的
If I'm inaccurate, I'll be corrected.
这家伙好大胆
The nerve of that one.
史蒂夫·阿诺特完全受我信任
Steve Arnott had my complete trust
也受执勤警♥察♥的信任
and the trust of the officers on guard duty.
他很轻易就能选个时机栽赃那笔钱
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表