剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
好吧 听着
OK, listen.
我找到丹尼·沃登的名单了
I found Danny Waldron's list.
那些虐待沙景男童的重要人物
The VIPs who were abusing boys at Sands View.
你怎么做到的
How did you manage that then?
丹尼应该不会
It didn't make sense
给原件做一份纸质副本
for Danny to make a hard copy of the original list
那是可能遗失或被毁的
that could be lost or destroyed.
他会把副本留在网上
He'd make an on-line copy.
不用说 你们已经查封了他的手♥机♥和电脑
Obviously, you'd have already seized his phone and computers.
当然
Yeah, obviously.
他肯定用了不会被追查到他身上的设备
He'd use a device that couldn't be traced to him,
而我看到他回家路上有个网吧
and I spotted an internet café just off his route home.
他用一台网吧电脑的摄像头
He used a webcam on one of the computers
拍下了原始名单
to capture an image of the original list.
你怎么破解他的密♥码♥什么的
So, how did you manage to crack his passwords and that?
你们已经收集到了丹尼手♥机♥ 电脑
Well, you'd harvested Danny's user-names and passwords on his phone,
和网上账户的密♥码♥
computer and on-line accounts.
都记在这里了
They're all recorded here.
幸好 一般人习惯
Fortunately, people have a habit of
反复使用用户名和密♥码♥
recycling user-names and passwords.
你怎么找到他的电邮的
So how did you manage to find his email?
我们到处都找了
We looked everywhere.
丹尼很聪明 那封电邮只存了草稿
Danny was smart enough to keep the email only as a draft.
没法送 就不能追踪
If it isn't sent, it can't be traced.
你真是什么都想到了 是吧
Well, you thought of everything, haven't you?
没错
I have, indeed.
我删掉了丹尼的草稿
I deleted Danny's draft.
那份名单现在只存在于
The only place that list exists
我电邮的草稿箱里
is as a draft in my email account.
你带我去反腐12组 我就把它交出来
So, you take me to AC-12 and I'll hand it over.
当然 我有条件的
At a price, naturally.
什么条件
What price would that be then?
撤销我的定罪 完全赦免
My convictions quashed. A full pardon.
清白记录
A clean slate?
重新开始
A fresh start?
你在取笑我吗
Are you making fun of me?
我还真没有
Actually, I wasn't.
你就带我去反腐12组就行
You just take me to AC-12. All right?
这样吧
You know what?
算了 我自己打给他们
Don't worry. I'm gonna call them myself.
反腐12组才不想跟你扯上关系
Look, AC-12 don't want nothing to do with you.
他们只想把你送回监狱
They just want you back in prison.
怎么 你有所不同吗
What, you're different somehow, are you?
我知道受贿了 琳赛
I know you took that bribe, Lindsay.
但你不是为了钱 是吧
But you didn't do it for the money, did you?
你收钱是为了找到一个小姑娘
You took it because you wanted to find a young girl...
她被亨特他们逼良为娼
who was being groomed by Hunter and his cronies.
-你怎么知道的 -第一次是五万
- How do you know that? - 50 grand the first time.
这次十万如何
100 grand this time?
-什么 -面对现实吧 琳赛
- What? - Face facts, Lindsay.
你以前的人生
Your old life?
不 别想了
No. That's a pipe dream.
那彻底完了
It's gone.
是很悲哀
Yeah, it's sad.
你如果想重新开始...
The only way you can get a fresh start...
还要我说明白吗
Well, do I have to spell it out?
十万 你忘记一切
100 grand, and you forget about all of this.
包括那张名单
That list included.
你只需要忘记一切
All you have to do is forget about everything.
这一切
All of this.
拿钱吧 你个疯婆子 别管这事了
Look, just take the money, you mad bitch, and stay out of it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么不肯收钱
Why don't you just take the money?
因为我是个警♥察♥
Because I'm a police officer!
柯顿督察
DI Cottan,
我们相隔只有两英尺 还在狭小空间内
we are two feet apart in a confined space.
对于你
Frankly, for you,
这就是鉴证原点
this is a forensic ground-zero.
别那么做
Don't do that.
你害死了四个
You had four,
五个人
five people killed,
还陷害了我
and me framed.
丹尼·沃登的死也是你指使的吧
I expect you had Danny Waldron killed, too.
可你手上从未沾过一滴血
And never a single speck of blood on your hands.
你要打死我吗
You want to shoot me?
来啊
You go ahead.
如果你能为此进监狱 那我也算尽了职
If it sends you to prison, that is my job done.
别发送
Do not send that message.
你只是个中间人
You're just a go-between.
你是个小人
You're a weasel.
其他人替你下黑手
Other people do your dirty work for you.
你把枪放下
Now, you put that gun away.
带我去反腐12组
You take me to AC-12.
等我抓你回去 看他们会怎么想
Let's see what they all think when I bring you in.
等我把球童抓回去
When I bring in the Caddy.
不
No.
不
No!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表