剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
他肯定会见风使舵以求自保
he'll go with the flow to save his own neck.
但我们离拿到足够证据还远呢
We're a long way from threshold yet, though.
我真得挂了 回聊 再见
I've really got to go now. Talk later. Bye.
-吉尔 -抱歉
- Gill. - Sorry.
警♥察♥联合会在就
The Police Federation are pushing back
丹尼·沃登一事施压
against Danny Waldron's treatment.
我收到了他们律师长达三页的电邮
I got an email from their lawyer that was three pages long.
他们要他恢复行动权限
They want him operational again
恢复持枪许可
and his firearms permit reinstated,
除非你们有证据切实地怀疑他犯罪
unless you can show there's substantive suspicion of crime
和或行为不当和或威胁公共信任
and/or misconduct and/or Endangerment to Public Trust.
这我们都有
Well, we've got them all.
不满足威胁公众信任
You don't have Endangerment of Public Trust
西洋李子行动仍未见报
as Operation Damson remains unreported in the press
因为有合法禁令
as per a legal suppression order.
那么犯罪和或行为不当上有什么
So, what have you got regarding crime and/or misconduct?
我们强烈怀疑
There's a strong suspicion
丹尼·沃登在嫌疑人的枪开火时
Danny Waldron was adjacent to the suspect
就在嫌疑人身旁
when the suspect's firearm went off,
而且沃登在鉴证组赶到前
and that Waldron moved the firearm
动过嫌疑人的枪
before Forensics got to the scene.
嗯 我听带子了
Yeah. I've listened to the tape.
你们都尽力了
You all did your best,
但沃登对你们的所有询问都给出了合理解释
but Waldron deals plausibly with all your areas of inquiry
他队友的口供也支持他的说法
and his team's statements back him up.
我们询问了一名他的队友
Well, we interviewed one of his team,
哈里德普·贝恩斯警员
PC Harinderpal Bains,
我们强烈怀疑
who we strongly suspect
他会背离沃登的说法
is detachable from Waldron's version of events.
-他公开作证了吗 -没有 长官 但
- Is he on the record? - No, ma'am, but...
我是平民 叫我吉尔或毕格罗小姐就行
I'm a civilian - it's Gill or Miss Biggeloe.
所以他没公开
So he's not on the record.
对 但我们有名卧底警员
No. But we have an officer undercover
在探查小队说法中的漏洞
probing for weaknesses in the team's statements.
她有发现吗
Has she found any?
还没有 但她才刚开始
Not yet, but she's only just started.
所以就是没有
So she hasn't.
我这辈子见过足够多的黑警
Look, I've seen enough bent coppers in my time
能分辨一个黑警有所隐瞒的样子
to know when one is hiding something.
知道我为什么被指派来吗
You know why I've been appointed?
为确保反腐部的调查
To ensure that anticorruption inquiries
不会在法庭上被瓦解
don't get pulled apart in court,
让大家都难堪
to everyone's embarrassment.
如果丹尼尔·沃登得以再次故技重施
Yeah, well, we'd all be severely embarrassed if Daniel Waldron
我们才都会感到万分难堪
manages to pull something like this off again.
我们要保护公众
We are protecting the public
有时候
and, sometimes,
就得保护他们不受警♥察♥的伤害
that means we have to protect them from our own officers.
法律上讲 现在证据不足
Legally, this case is weak.
陪审团也不会给击毙嫌疑人的警♥察♥定罪
And juries don't convict police officers for killing suspects.
我别无选择 只能建议
I've got no option but to recommend that
恢复沃登和其小队行动权限
Waldron and his team return to active duty
并恢复他们的持枪许可
and that their firearms permits are reinstated.
怎么 现在是她管我们怎么查案了吗
What? She's running our investigations now?
房♥屋搜查 A级毒品
Search of premises. Class A drugs.
居民已知持有
Residents are known to be in possession
能拿到武器
and have access to firearms.
回来真好
Good to be back.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
小杰 你 罗德和哈里检查这几间
Jacks, you, Rod and Hari secure these rooms.
凯特 跟我来
Kate, with me.
上 上
Go. Go.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
安全 检查楼梯平台
All clear. Check the landing.
凯特 跟其他人联络
Kate, check in with the others.
VC55
Victor Charlie Five Five.
-52 -汇报情况
- Five Two. - Status?
还在检查
Still checking.
走 走
Move. Move!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
不
No!
检查保险 退下
Check your safety. Stand down.
叫搜查队进来
Get the search team in here.
我们需要救护车和社会服务部
And we need an ambulance and social services.
好 队长
Yes, skipper.
没事 没人会伤害你
It's all right. No-one's gonna hurt you.
真乖
Good boy.
没事的
It's all right.
你多大了
How old are you, eh?
是我
Hi, it's me.
没事 就是我待会儿要忙了
Yeah, fine. Just I'll be busy later.
想趁他睡觉前跟他说句话
I just wanted to get him before he went to bed.
谢谢
Thanks.
乖乖 你今天过得好吗
Hi, sweetheart. Have you had a nice day?
是吗
Have you?
太棒了
That's lovely.
沃登警长
Sergeant Waldron.
凯特
Kate?
这话没法委婉表达
There's no easy way to say this.
但你不适合这里
This isn't gonna work.
没人比我对发生的事
Look, nobody feels worse about what happened -
差点发生的事更抱歉
what nearly happened - than I do.
我决定谁适合我的小队
I decide who's right for my team.
不是其他任何人 谁能行 谁不行
No-one else. Who can cut it and who can't.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
但你不能胜任
You're just not up to the job.
我搞砸了 我会吸取教训
I messed up, but I'll learn.
-我不放弃 队长 -我也不
- I don't give in, skipper. - Neither do I.
你最好申请调离
Best you put in for a transfer.
也省的我不讲情面
Save me having to turn nasty.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 自♥由♥国家嘛
Don't be. It's a free country.
给
Here.
给
There you go.
你跟杰姬共事很久了吗
So, have you worked with Jackie long?
几年吧 断断续续的
A couple of years, on and off.
丹尼呢
And Danny?
没那么久
A bit less.
我觉得好像不...
I don't get the impression there's...
抱歉 凯特 抱歉
Sorry, Kate. Sorry, listen.
我现在不是很想聊天
I'm just not feeling very sociable right now.
没事
No worries.
好啊
All right?
好 那我进去了
Right. I'd better get in.
回见
See you in a bit.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
你还要我说什么
What else can I say to you?
你觉得我现在是什么感觉
How do you think I feel right now?
别理他就是了
Just ignore him.
别理他 你开玩笑吗
Ignore him. Are you taking the piss?
谢谢
Thanks.
可算来了
Finally.
那是沃登打死的嫌疑人的档案吗
Is that the file on the suspect shot by Waldron?
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我们需要一份未编辑过的档案
We need an unredacted file.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表