剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Well done. Well done.
在丹尼·沃登工作电脑的硬盘上
The hard drive of Danny Waldron's work computer
尚未发现什么可疑的东西
hasn't revealed anything suspicious as yet.
我们查抄的他的私人笔记本电脑也是
The same goes for the domestic lap-top we seized,
我还在追查这张照片
and I'm still trying to trace this photo.
干得好
Good work.
你查到仓库的信息就告诉我
Let me know when you've got the info on the storage facility.
好啊 有这么多多余能量可消耗肯定不错
All right? Must be nice having all this extra energy to work off.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
不能出勤还不算什么
Look, I've swerved desk duties,
但反腐12组不会放过你们 还有我的
but AC-12 will gonna keep after all of you, me included.
你怎么跑都躲不掉他们
You can't run away from them.
是吗
Really?
所以他们才撤销了对我们的逮捕吗
Is that why they've had to back off arresting us?
那是因为他们尚无足够证据
That's cos they haven't got enough evidence yet.
如果他们知道了哈里的呼叫 情况就会改变
That'll change when they know about Hari's radio call.
是吗
Yeah?
他们要知道那事
Well...the only way they'll know about that
-除非你说出来 -或哈里说
- is if you tell them. - Or Hari does.
我看他好像很紧张
He seems pretty nervous to me.
我们进了那房♥间 根本没人
We went into the room. There was no-one there.
我们必须决定是要搜寻武器
We had to get a steer on whether to look for firearms
还是叫搜查队来
or to call in for a search team.
我听着不像是那样
It didn't sound like that to me.
哈里说"你得上来一下" 似乎有麻烦
Hari said, "Better come up here," like there was trouble.
这让丹尼紧张 他才掏了枪
That put Danny on edge. So he drew his firearm.
-好吧 那又如何 -所以
- OK, so? - So,
是有人给丹尼下套
someone was entrapping Danny.
你知道吗 凯特
You know something, Kate?
你什么都不知道
You don't know a thing.
阿诺特警长 我们通过电♥话♥
DS Arnott. We spoke on the phone.
我有张收据
I've got this receipt here.
请退后
Step back, please.
-肯定臭死了 -是啊
- Must have made a right whiff. - Yeah.
-长官 -嗯
- Sir. - Yeah.
看来是莱纳斯·墨菲不见的脑袋
Looks like this is Linus Murphy's missing head.
但我们还在等鉴证报告出来
Although we're just waiting on full forensics.
尸检呢
And the postmortem?
报告之前出来了
Report came through earlier.
多处割伤和剜伤
Multiple serious cutting and gouging wounds
胸部 腹部 生殖器和肛♥门♥都有
to the chest, abdomen, genitals and anus.
死因是盆骨骨折导致的
The cause of death was internal haemorrhaging
内出血
due to a pelvic fracture.
工具 尸体和房♥内都未发现
No prints or fibres were found on the implements
指纹或纤维
or the body or at the premises.
因此还不能确认凶杀是丹尼·沃登所为
Therefore it's still not possible to pin the murder on Danny Waldron.
但是
However...
照片里有青少年时的丹尼·沃登
The photograph shows Danny Waldron as a teenager.
面部识别软件以99.5%的相似度判定
And facial recognition software gives a 99.5% likelihood
这是年轻的罗南·墨菲
this man's a young Ronan Murphy -
丹尼·沃登在西洋李子行动中射杀的嫌疑人
the suspect shot by Danny Waldron during Operation Damson.
什么 他们认识
What? They knew each other?
此人则非常像
And this person bears a strong resemblance
莱纳斯·墨菲被砍下的脑袋
to Linus Murphy's severed head.
丹尼也认识他
Danny knew him, too.
他俩怎么会跟沃登一起拍过照片
Well, what the hell are they both doing in a photograph with Waldron?
等我掌握更多情况再跟您汇报 长官
I'll update when I've got more facts, sir.
信封里没有东西
Now... There's nothing inside the envelope,
但我认为那是因为丹尼·沃登过早地死了
but I believe that's because Danny Waldron met his death prematurely.
所有这些纪念品似乎是他行为的线索
I mean, all these mementos would seem to be clues to his activities,
我认为他本打算在什么时候
and I reckon at some point he intended to
往信封里放东西的
include something more in the envelope.
有道理
That makes sense.
怎么
Yes?
丹尼·沃登最后联♥系♥的人的身份核实了
The ID checks out on Danny Waldron's last contact,
瑞秋·奥康纳
Rachel O'Connor.
谢谢 梅妮特
Thanks, Maneet.
干得好 史蒂夫 继续
Good work, Steve. Carry on.
嗯
Yeah.
真不错
Nice one.
我想问下 你现在或曾经
May I ask, what is - or was -
跟丹尼·沃登警长有什么关系
your relationship with Sergeant Danny Waldron?
我们有一晚出去玩时认识的
We met on a night out.
他跟他一群警♥察♥同事在一起
He was with a bunch of his police mates.
丹尼通话记录分♥析♥显示
Analysis of Danny's phone records
你给他的手♥机♥打过一通
reveals a call from your mobile phone to his
只有几秒的电♥话♥
lasting a couple of seconds.
那是我们认识的那晚
That was the night we met.
我是在给他留我的手♥机♥号♥
I was giving him my phone number.
抱歉要打探你的私事
I'm sorry to pry,
但了解你们的具体关系
but it may help our investigation
可能对我们的调查有帮助
to know the extent of your relationship.
我们喝了几杯酒 他送我回了家
We had a couple of drinks and he walked me home.
他没进来
He didn't come inside.
谢谢 你给他发了短♥信♥
Thank you. You sent him a text message?
那是几天后
A couple of days later.
因为他没联络我
I hadn't heard from him.
你什么时候再跟他见面的
When did you see him again?
我没再见到他
I didn't.
你觉得他有什么烦恼
Did he seem troubled to you,
或在担忧什么事吗
or concerned about something in particular?
没有 我们挺开心的
No. We were having a good time.
我很失望他没再联♥系♥我
I was disappointed he never got back to me.
为什么
Why?
他似乎很孤独
He seemed very lonely.
我觉得他挺需要与人建立感情的
I thought he needed to make a connection.
看来我错了
Seems like I was wrong.
你没错
You're not wrong.
他怎么样 他还好吗
How is he? Is he OK?
我很抱歉 小姐
I'm very sorry, miss.
几天前 丹尼·沃登因公殉职了
A few days ago, Danny Waldron was killed in the line of duty.
我是萨曼 请留言
This is Sam. Please leave a message.
我要加班
I'm working late.
我就是想说
I just wanted to say...
有你是我的幸运
I'm lucky to have you.
回家再见
See you when I get home.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你没必要来的
There's really no point you being here.
我知道
I know.
法官大人
My Lady,
检方申请公共利益豁免
The Prosecution applies for Public Interest Immunity
让阿诺特警长
in order that Detective Sergeant Arnott
不必就此事上庭作证
be exempted from testifying in respect of this matter.
在公开法庭上披露秘密战略
Disclosures of covert tactics in open court
将对现有和未来警方行动不利
will undermine current and future police operations.
阿诺特警长
Detective Sergeant Arnott
所执行的卧底调查之前是 现在也仍
conducted an undercover investigation that was, and is,
非常敏感
of the utmost sensitivity.
部分证据
Some of this evidence
正是被告要求二审的理由
was the subject of the defendant's successful appeal
而二审申诉已通过
to be retried for her original convictions.
申请驳回
The application is refused.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们尽力了 你还得再面对她
We tried. You're gonna have to face her again.
远离门口
Stand away from the door!
你还好吗 小杰
You all right, Jacks?
还好 你呢 头儿
Yeah. You all right, guv?
-你感觉还好吗 -嗯
- Are you feeling OK? - Yeah.
就是这几周挺难熬的
It's just been a rough couple of weeks, that's all.
是啊
Yeah.
阿诺特警长 请告诉庭上
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表