剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Would Lindsay really have got into Steve's car
还会上他的车吗
if she'd seen it was displaying fake plates?
人人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
这话没错 柯顿督察
Indeed we do, DI Cottan.
有人看到史蒂夫的车被盗了吗
Are there any witnesses that saw Steve's car being stolen,
像他自称的那样
as he claimed?
有人看到有别人开那辆车了吗
Any witnesses that saw anyone else driving the vehicle?
这些问题该问史蒂文·阿诺特 不是我
I think these are questions for Steven Arnott, not me.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming?
史蒂夫·阿诺特坚称他在琳赛被杀
Steve Arnott insists he returned his firearm
四天前就还了武器
four days before Lindsay's murder.
南渡军械库的登出警♥察♥
The booking-out officer at South Ferry Armoury
证实了史蒂夫的说法
corroborates Steve's story.
登出警♥察♥是在保护自己
The booking-out officer's covering his own arse.
但可能有假冒者拿到了凶器
Yeah. Well, an impostor could have obtained the murder weapon
然后伪造了文书
and then forged the paperwork
让人以为史蒂夫·阿诺特的枪
to make it appear that Steve Arnott's firearm
跟凶器有一样的序列号♥
had the same serial number as the murder weapon
而且他还没还枪
and that he never returned it.
这理论很有趣
That's an interesting theory,
但那不可能是我
but it couldn't have been me.
我没受过枪♥械♥训练 我怎么可能拿到凶器
I'm not an AFO. How would I have obtained the murder weapon?
球童指挥着一个黑警网络
The Caddy commands a network of corrupt officers.
是的
He does.
但史蒂夫·阿诺特才是球童 不是我
But Steve Arnott's the Caddy, not me.
你在琳赛被杀前就这么认为了
You've thought that since before Lindsay's murder.
-对 -对 事实上 你曾打电♥话♥给我
- Yeah. - Yeah. In fact, you made a call to me
就在琳赛被杀前一晚
the night before Lindsay's murder.
你看到琳赛·丹顿返回假释旅馆后
You called me after you'd observed Lindsay Denton
打给了我
return to her approved premises.
-对 -时间是午夜12:15
- Yeah. - At 15 minutes after midnight,
你打给我的手♥机♥ 你说
you called me from your mobile and you said,
"关于史蒂夫的那条线索 看来是真的
"That lead on Steve - looks like it's gonna pan out.
他真在琳赛家栽赃了钱
He really did plant the money at Lindsay's.
抱歉
Sorry.
我就是觉得你会想在
I thought you'd want to know
大家都知道前知道"
before it becomes common knowledge."
你打这通电♥话♥了吗 柯顿督察
Did you make that call, DI Cottan?
-打了 -那条是"真的"的线索是什么
- Yeah. - Yeah. So what was that lead that was gonna "pan out"?
不可能是史蒂夫健身包里的钱
Well, it couldn't have been the money in Steve's gym bag.
因为那钱是鉴证组于次日
Because that wasn't discovered until the forensics
对他的警用车进行搜查时才发现的
carried out a search of the service vehicle the next day.
阿诺特的行为很可疑
Arnott was... behaving suspiciously
我想提醒凯特一下
and I wanted to give Kate a heads-up
他们毕竟做了很久的搭档
as they've been partners for a long time.
你真是太贴心了
Oh, that's very considerate of you,
但我要再问你一次 那条线索是什么
but I will ask you for a second time, what was the lead?
我看到他的健身包里有钞票了
I'd glimpsed some banknotes in his gym bag.
于是有意调查
I intended to investigate.
你什么时候看到钞票的
When did you see the banknotes?
那天早些时候
Earlier that day.
但你怎么可能知道
But how could you have known
鉴证检验会证明它们
that forensics would connect them
跟栽赃在琳赛家的钞票是同源
to the money planted at Lindsay's?
柯顿督察 你之所以能提醒凯特
DI Cottan, were you able to forewarn Kate
是否是因为你脑子里已经想好了计划
because you had a scheme in mind
打算把那钱栽赃在
where you were gonna plant that money
史蒂夫的警用车里
in Steve's service vehicle?
不 绝对不是
No. No. Absolutely not.
警用车就是这样被盗的
That's how the service vehicle was stolen.
你克隆了车钥匙
You cloned the key
打算借此栽赃对史蒂夫不利的证据
and were plotting to use it to plant evidence against Steve.
不
No.
不 绝对不是的
No. Absolutely not.
柯顿督察
DI Cottan...
我觉得我们有权问你这个问题了
I think we've earned the right to ask you the question.
能否请你告诉我们
Will you kindly tell us
你那天早上10点到11点间人在哪
your whereabouts between ten and eleven that morning?
我并不需要回答这个问题
Well, I really don't have to answer that question.
是吗
Don't you?
这是自愿询问
This is a voluntary interview.
我只是出于警♥察♥的法律责任才主动配合
And I'm only cooperating out of my lawful duty as a police officer
协助这起犯罪调查
to assist in a criminal inquiry.
没错 是这样
Indeed you are. Indeed you are.
我们可以马上叫停
We can call a halt to the proceedings right there
让这个问题悬在你和你的事业上
and leave this question hanging over you and your career.
你也可以坦诚点 给我们个回答
Or you can stick your hand up and offer us an answer
帮自己排除嫌疑
and exclude yourself from our inquiry.
这完全取决于你
It's entirely your decision.
慢慢想
Take your time.
我当时在我公♥寓♥
I was at my flat.
我监视到很晚
I'd had a late night on surveillance
需要补补觉
and I needed to catch up on some kip.
所以你那段时间在家
So you were in during those hours?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
再说一遍
Say that again.
你刚说你在你公♥寓♥里 我们录音了
You just said you were in your flat. We have that on tape.
这很简单 柯顿督察
It's a very simple matter, DI Cottan.
柯顿督察已经回答了 是吧 柯顿督察
DI Cottan has answered. Haven't you, DI Cottan?
你已在询问时回答了
You've mentioned when questioned
你在庭审辩护时可能会被重提的问题
something you later intend to rely on in court.
是啊 那个
Yeah, look, I...
抱歉 我可能说错了
Sorry. I may have got that wrong.
我得...
I just need to...
想想...
think...
我熬夜...
I'd been up...
到很晚...
late and...
慢慢来
Take your time. Take your time.
我...
Look, I... I...
我得好好想想
I need to think about that one.
没问题
Absolutely. Absolutely.
-或许我可以看看日程表 -嗯
- Maybe I could just check my calendar? - Yeah.
请便
Yeah, yeah.
你没进过我公♥寓♥吧 凯特
You wouldn't have entered my flat, would you, Kate?
一个人进去
I mean, alone?
马上照顾这个伤员 快
Start tend to this wounded man here, quick!
-是 长官 -凯特
- Sir. - Kate!
你没事吧
You all right?
快给他做心肺复苏
Someone start CPR!
封锁这栋大楼
I want this building locked down!
开门
Open the door!
别动
Don't move!
你的手♥枪♥给我
Give me your Glock.
有个接应点 都安排好的
There's a pick-up point. It's all arranged.
两名男性 白人 有武器
Two men, IC1, armed...
-退后 -闪开
- Get back! - Move!
停车 武装警♥察♥
Stop! Stop! Armed police!
继续开 越快越好
Keep driving. As fast as you can!
好
Ok.
他们看来要左转了 跟上
It looks like they're gonna go left. Go with them.
跟上他们
Keep up with them.
-继续开 -好
- Keep going. Keep going. - OK.
好 继续开
Right, drive on.
该死
Shit.
退后
Back. Back!
两名男性 一人有武器 白人
Two males. One armed. IC1.
深色头发 1米94
Dark hair, six feet five inches tall.
凯特
Kate?
嫌疑人在金斯盖特高街北行
Suspects heading north off Kingsgate High Street.
金斯盖特高街北行
North off Kingsgate High Street!
凯特 听着 盯住他们 但不要靠近
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表